Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
By themselves, their value is probably very limited. But results that support multiple other tests that reveal the same thing wouldn't have to be stand-alone strong since they'd add to the overall weight of the evidence.

I think.

OH. I had to read that 4 times before it made sense. I guess I shouldn't play with the one year olds birthday presents as i wrap them. It's turning my mind to mush. :)

To be fair, I heard him say on Greta (first I have watched her in years!) last night that he was Mexican. They pronounce things differently than Americans do. I kinda like that (the different pronunciations). Sure, we can hack on him because he:

doesn't know Florida law

appears to be in it for the money

doesn't appear to know much about the case (heck, even with limiting myself to news from the 'net, I know more than he appears to know!)

but let's not hack on him for the way he talks - and NO Rita Cosby jokes, ya hear?:D

I absolutely never heard a shred of any accent on this gentlemen, I more was referring to him being unfamiliar with the pronounciation.
I would never knock a person's accent, Im from Jersey- enough said.
Thanks for pointing it out..i would not want anyone to think it was about that-

There is a ZG aged, 22... who received a traffic citation on 5/24/08*
for failure to yield, and guess what else.. operating a vehicle without a license. I knew this a while back, but once I checked again I noticed that it is simply a fine, can be paid online or by mail. The hearing on it was scheduled for 6/11/08. The fines were paid without appearance on 6/10/08. Anyone else find it odd that the ZG break in was on 6/9*, the fine paid they day before appearance required under this name??

5/24/08 date Casey met Tony
6/9/08 date Casey used as Caylee missing date
6/9/08 ZG break in
6/10/08 fines paid by ZG
6/11/08 cleared as fines paid

Could be co ink y dink..

This came up on a thread a couple of weeks and a couple of dozen thread #'s ago. It is a strange co-incidence, but unfortunately there was no description of the auto she was driving.

While you're over there, check out Lee's 4 speeding tickets, which came to light shortly after Cindy admonished the news media for following him as he peeled out of the jail parking lot, claiming he was afraid for his life.

I dont discount the fam has gone in circles to lie for this kid after the fact, but I think the ZG issue was an already extablished ruse..

I'm not sure what you mean because there are two nanny ruses implied by my post. The first nanny ruse is the one where the nanny was involved in Caylee's disappearance. No one is disputing that this is a part of Casey's explanation for her daughter's disappearance.

The second nanny ruse theory is that the family knowingly lied when they stated that the nanny was involved with Caylee for over a year. Under this theory, the family lied thinking that the idea that nanny existed for over a year would add credibility to Casey's alibi. If so, it was a poorly thought out lie, because there are no records to support this idea.

I proposed this second nanny ruse as an alternative to the idea that Casey was inventing the nanny all year long as a way to extract spending money from her parents. The crucial difference between these last two theories is that under the former, the grandparents are intentionally covering up for Casey. Under the latter theory, the grandparents are merely the victims of Casey's lies.

Neither of these two theories can be disproved, as no one ever saw the nanny, and nobody outside of the Anthony family has come forward to claim that they ever heard any references to this nanny before this case became public.

This came up on a thread a couple of weeks and a couple of dozen thread #'s ago. It is a strange co-incidence, but unfortunately there was no description of the auto she was driving.

While you're over there, check out Lee's 4 speeding tickets, which came to light shortly after Cindy admonished the news media for following him as he peeled out of the jail parking lot, claiming he was afraid for his life.

Yes, I was on that, but I maybe missed the breakdown of dates.
Has anyone been able to confirm the dl issue of Casey?

I haven't seen any facts from LE either...according to them there is no evidence Caylee is not alive...I believe someone has posted that link here somewhere

OH. I had to read that 4 times before it made sense. I guess I shouldn't play with the one year olds birthday presents as i wrap them. It's turning my mind to mush. :)

OMG that was it...that was just IT.....I'll be back when I manage to compose myself and pick myself up off the floor

:doh::rotfl::D

But OTOH....
There is always Elizabeth Smart.. It's all those people in their wrong mind that worry me :)

This case is nothing like ELizabeth Smart. In the Smart case, the family cooperated with LE as much as was possible and displayed all of the emotions one would associate to be triggered by a kidnapping (fear, sadness, worry, etc.).

A mother who refuses to cooperate with LE when her child is missing, who lawyers up and goes silent ever since does so, in all likelihood, because she is responsible for her child's disappearance.

Okay, I'm done now. Me thinks perhaps we need a new thread? If someone would be so kind as to tell me how to accomplish that I'd be happy to volunteer. Do you PM a mod?

Okay, I'm done now. Me thinks perhaps we need a new thread? If someone would be so kind as to tell me how to accomplish that I'd be happy to volunteer. Do you PM a mod?

i dont know - im not a mod BUT i should be :laugh:

Her child is missing and she wants to "try to call it a night". Unbelievable.:banghead:

Hey, according to Casey, she did not ask to be in jail. If she was not in jail, then she could go out and search for Caylee some more. And she can't wear herself down, because then she might start crying and losing control and she has to stay strong to keep her wits about her for Caylee.

:behindbar

Yes, I was on that, but I maybe missed the breakdown of dates.
Has anyone been able to confirm the dl issue of Casey?
Gotcha. It's hard to factor that in without knowing whether there's a connection between that driver and the elusive nanny.

I thought Casey only had a learner's permit? Weird. It's not like she didn't have the time to take driver's ed.

And within 3 minutes of re-entering tower range, it will ping again.

One of the phone experts on Greta last night said he believes Casey's movements could be determined down to a 3min range from the time the tower lost contact in the woods (if indeed it did) until the time she came out.

And if it was turned off, then turned back on, it would have to "login" to the network.

I haven't seen any facts from LE either...according to them there is no evidence Caylee is not alive...I believe someone has posted that link here somewhere

LE has simply not "released" the facts to the public, and what facts they have released do not bode well for Caylee.

In addition, if Casey Anthony would tell LE where her daughter is instead of lawyering up and sitting in jail Caylee would be home right now.

Being a liar doesn't make you a murderer but lying about a murder most likely makes you a....

murderer. IMHO

o/t i know but wish cindy would have taken a page out of this book:

Mean old mother
>date: Sat, 16 aug 2008 08:49:51 -0400
>
>
>my son came home from school one day,
>with a smirk upon his face.
>he decided he was smart enough,
>to put me in my place.
>
>'guess what i learned in civics two,
>that's taught by mr. Wright?
>it's all about the laws today,
>the 'children's bill of rights.'
>
>it says i need not clean my room,
>don't have to cut my hair
>no one can tell me what to think,
>or speak, or what to wear.
>
>i have freedom from religion,
>and regardless what you say,
>i don't have to bow my head,
>and i sure don't have to pray.
>
>i can wear earrings if i want,
>and pierce my tongue & nose.
>i can read & watch just what i like,
>get tattoos from head to toe.
>
>and if you ever spank me
>i'll charge you with a crime.
>i'll back up all my charges,
>with the marks on my behind.
>
>don't you ever touch me,
>my body's only for my use,
>not for your hugs and kisses,
>that's just more child abuse.
>
>don't preach about your morals,
>like your mama did to you.
>that's nothing more than mind control,
>and it's illegal too!
>
>mom, i have these children's rights,
>so you can't influence me,
>or i'll call children's services division,
>better known as c.s.d.'
>
>
>mom's reply and thoughts
>
>of course my first instinct was
>to toss him out the door.
>but the chance to teach him a lesson
>made me think a little more.
>
>i mulled it over carefully,
>i couldn't let this go.
>a smile crept upon my face,
>he's messing with a pro.
>
>next day i took him shopping
>at the local goodwill store..
>i told him, 'pick out all you want,
>there's shirts & pants galore.
>
>i've called and checked with c.s.d ..
>who said they didn't care
>if i bought you k-mart shoes
>instead of those nike airs.
>
>i've canceled that appointment
>to take your driver's test.
>the c.s.d. Is unconcerned
>so i'll decide what's best.'
>
>i said 'no time to stop and eat,
>or pick up stuff to munch.
>and tomorrow you can start to learn
>to make your own sack lunch.
>
>just save the raging appetite,
>and wait till dinner time.
>we're having liver and onions,
>a favorite dish of mine.'
>
>he asked 'can i please rent a movie,
>to watch on my vcr?'
>'sorry, but i sold your tv,
>for new tires on my car.
>
>i also rented out your room,
>you'll take the couch instead.
>the c .s.d.requires
>just a roof over your head.
>
>your clothing won't be trendy now,
>i'll choose what we eat.
>that allowance that you used to get,
>will buy me something neat.
>
>i'm selling off your jet ski,
>dirt-bike & roller blades.
>check out the 'parents bill of rights',
>it's in effect today!
>
>hey hot shot, are you crying,
>why are you on your knees?
>are you asking god to help you out,
>instead of c.s.d..?'
>
>mom (mean old mother)

lmao that was very cute..and cindy and george should have used that philosophy.

It says on my orange clerk that the ZG that got that ticket appeared in court the next day. Does Orange County videotape their courtrooms?

Casey had a traffic infraction in 2003 and it was settled. I think it was for not having proof of insurance and registration IIRC. If she didn't have a DL, I believe they would have cited her for that.

It says on my orange clerk that the ZG that got that ticket appeared in court the next day. Does Orange County videotape their courtrooms?

Invisible nannies dont show up on camera......

sorry I had too.

I don't know about anyone else...but from the few minutes of media I've seen, at least the grandparents have shown cooperation, diligence, hope, frustration, and anger. As for Casey, I haven't been in her cell lately and I cannot attest for the number of tears she has shed...

From Channel 13's website:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...ed_over_casey_anthony39s_emotional_state.html

Parents Concerned Over Casey Anthony's Emotional State
Thursday, July 17, 2008 11:24:04 PM
Caylee Marie Anthony (3, 7/16)

* Central Florida CrimeLine

ORLANDO -- George Anthony told News 13 that he feels that his daughter, Casey Anthony, may be holding back some information.

He said she usually has an exuberant personality, but appeared to be "glazed over" after she was arrested.

Casey attended Colonial High School.

News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whirlebird