Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, that's a good question, but I do think Cindy weilded (sp?) alot of power over Casey, Casey realized right then and there that her mother knew Caylee was missing, and she also had the car back from impound (smell, clothing, and all). Maybe she figured being with her mother was better than not being there, to see what was going to happen, what her mother would do. It's hard to say. Cindy must have said something very powerful.

Was Anthony there when Cindy showed up?

Too bad there is not an event in the Olympics for fastest posters! This board would win!

I have been trying to catch up but to no avail! I just want to say that I DO feel that Casey would be a suicide risk just out of hatefulness and spite. It would be after she fimds out that Tony wants no part of her and that her 'new friends' will not come flocking to her side! It will be like, "OK. You wouldn't believe me so I am going to just show you that THIS IS MY LIFE and I am not going to face reality but AM going to make all of you so sorry."
Some people do take their lives to spite others.
I bet Tony is so hoping that Casey is not pregnant!

in the clip absolut put out there of LP at airport.. I noticed ppl with video cams helping him with his bags. other than the rob dick guy on tv. a asian lady and black guy getting and helping him with bags.. wonder if they are from the ng show.???

hmmmmmmmmmm:)

Maybe she wanted to get her out of Tony's pronto. Didn't want him to know.

Maybe she wanted to get her out of Tony's pronto. Didn't want him to know.

Ah, that makes pretty good sense, actually - to avoid having her house of cards come down around her in front of him (if her mother stayed there and continued to make a scene).

I would say Casey left Tony's without a stink because you don't want to have your mother dressing you down and asking where your child is at your new boyfriends home. Even more so if you had been telling your boyfriend Caylee was with your parents/her grandparents.

Once in the car she was kinda trapped. When I was a teen my mother used to love using my orthodonic appts (across town) to have me captive to anything she was ready to get on my case about. LOL it sucked, I was trapped in that car and had to listen to beach, beac,h beach, nag, nag, nag! Her and Casey drove around a while, per Cindy on LKL.

After she was home at her parents she couldn't take off too fast, police on the way and her brother and mother to stop her. That's my take on it anyhow.

This was posted elsewhere & now I can't find the thread....

What are they talking about?!

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?
I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….
LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.
CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

Casey changes it from Universal to Blanchard Park.
IMO that means Universal

Too bad there is not an event in the Olympics for fastest posters! This board would win!

I have been trying to catch up but to no avail! I just want to say that I DO feel that Casey would be a suicide risk just out of hatefulness and spite. It would be after she fimds out that Tony wants no part of her and that her 'new friends' will not come flocking to her side! It will be like, "OK. You wouldn't believe me so I am going to just show you that THIS IS MY LIFE and I am not going to face reality but AM going to make all of you so sorry."
Some people do take their lives to spite others.
I bet Tony is so hoping that Casey is not pregnant!

La you are on my page, I thought that first thing.. Could you even fathom that? ugh

Did anyone ever try the Samantha/phone sex? number?

I want to know WHY Casey is being allowed to stay with her parents under home confinement?! They have done their fair share of attempting to screw with this investigation. They have permitted Casey to live life without any consequences thus far, why would this time be any different?! Do the powers that be really think she'll spill the beans once she gets home? She was "afraid" to tell her parents, she's "afraid" to tell her friends, she's "afraid" of LE and the FBI...apparently she's "afraid" of everything, and her family is "afraid" to ask her what really happened...again and again and again until they get the truth.

Also will BH Padilla and/or his people be living in the Anthony home while Casey is under house arrest?! I'm not quite understanding how this is going to work?!

So I was just reading over on the "Pontiac" thread and I had a crazy thought. What if Caylee was wrapped up in the trunk when George brought it home and he was the one who set Caylee's body down in the backyard, several places, trying to find somewhere to hide it for awhile? What if Caylee's body was actually in the backyard the night the police first came and then he moved it the next day? Or he could have moved it while Cindy was out driving around with Casey that first night. There is no way Cindy knew when she called the cops, but I am sure that she found out soon after they left on their goose chase with Casey. Just a possibility that would explain why George looks like he is one fry short of a happy meal and why he is overcompensating with the billboard.

IMO That just would not make any sense.
First of all I think he truly believes she is alive and and then tell LE he though she was not telling entire story?

I would say Casey left Tony's without a stink because you don't want to have your mother dressing you down and asking where your child is at your new boyfriends home. Even more so if you had been telling your boyfriend Caylee was with your parents/her grandparents.

Once in the car she was kinda trapped. When I was a teen my mother used to love using my orthodonic appts (across town) to have me captive to anything she was ready to get on my case about. LOL it sucked, I was trapped in that car and had to listen to beach, beac,h beach, nag, nag, nag! Her and Casey drove around a while, per Cindy on LKL.

After she was home at her parents she couldn't take off too fast, police on the way and her brother and mother to stop her. That's my take on it anyhow.

I had been wondering, myself, why Casey went with her mom so willingly (I assume, anyway)... and I bet you're right - she wasn't gonna let her boyfriend (or did he?) hear all that her mother had to say!

My grandmother used to do this same thing to me! She got me in the car under false pretenses and the...WHAMO! :bang:

I want to know WHY Casey is being allowed to stay with her parents under home confinement?! They have done their fair share of attempting to screw with this investigation. They have permitted Casey to live life without any consequences thus far, why would this time be any different?! Do the powers that be really think she'll spill the beans once she gets home? She was "afraid" to tell her parents, she's "afraid" to tell her friends, she's "afraid" of LE and the FBI...apparently she's "afraid" of everything, and her family is "afraid" to ask her what really happened...again and again and again until they get the truth.

Also will BH Padilla and/or his people be living in the Anthony home while Casey is under house arrest?! I'm not quite understanding how this is going to work?![/quote]

Yep! One of them, anyway...... that's going to be interesting :rolleyes:

*why* did Casey get in the car with her mother on July 15th when she came after her at Tony's?

I think a few different things.
I think she is used to talking her way out of problems with her family and thought she could lie her way out.

I also think she cared so much about what tony thought of her, that she left instead of letting her mom fill Tony in on the problems, have him find out her lies, that she stole, that Caylee wasn't with grandma etc.

ROFLMAO - sorry this is completely O/T but this guy went down to Ft. Laud beach to do some "kite surfing" LOL - seems the wind took him (and his kite) blew him clear across
A1A and right into a building. As Jeff Foxworthy would say "here's your sign"!

That's awesome, LOL!

You know, one thing that's been bothering me (and I don't think it actually belongs on the car thread, but I suppose it's related somewhat): *why* did Casey get in the car with her mother on July 15th when she came after her at Tony's? She was this headstrong person, doing what she wanted, living the good life and avoiding responsibility; what could her mother have said or done to force her to come with her?

If it was the threat of arrest, then I'd think she'd have run when she realized that it was a reality regardless, not just docilely stayed put through the 911 calls. I would write it off simply as the fact that she didn't have any wheels, but there are so many options: pretending she wasn't at the house when her mother came; taking a cab; calling someone for a ride - any way to get away from her mother and continue to avoid facing this.

Why would the lies "sort of" stop at that point, long enough for LE to get directly involved, only to pick up later? Has this part of the puzzle been picked apart somewhere yet? Any theories?

I think she most likely was embarrassed that her Mother showed up at new boyfriends house and was not leaving without her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle