Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still want to see if he knows if his mom actually did say she got a phone call from caylee and if so when. (if this is the real rick, which i think it is) he said the family hasn't talked to cindy recently. it was just recently cindy said her mom received the phone call.

I guess that I am skeptical because I have known people (mostly kids) that have done that before. It may make no sense to you, but it is just a cheap thrill for them.

I really want to be skeptical, but what he's said really made sense. It might be a blessing in disguise for me because I finally can understand Cindy and George's reactions to Casey's actions. We knew they were enablers but didn't realize it was to this extreme. If this is a real brother, then I no longer believe Cindy or George had anything at all to do with Caylee's disappearance. I've had my doubts.

I don't. I have NEVER mentioned anything about this until tonight. But Cindy and Casey are WITHOUT A DOUBT my mother and grandmother. Period. I've seen the smiliarities and hubby has even seen it. I will not bore you with details and mine never did anything as sinsiter as this but my mother did threaten me and was jealous of me from the day I was born - I stole her thunder BIG TIME. I never understood it totally until I was much much older. I haven't spoken to my mother in almost 10 years now and my life is so much better. And some of the things I found out from extended family members after I "grew up" were real eye openers. Once I had put all the pieces of the puzzle together - I got out and got out quick. So from my personal experience - I don't feel the least bit sorry for Cindy - no way.
well i wasnt raised that way i guess .. my parents were very good to me . my siblings on the otherhand .. well .. i can see how much she loves caylee . i think that is what bugs me the most is the gp do love caylee but here they are having to defend thier daughter which is the only part of caylee they have left .. i guess that is my thought on it its just terribly sad all the way around

I guess that I am skeptical because I have known people (mostly kids) that have done that before. It may make no sense to you, but it is just a cheap thrill for them.

There are some sick people out there.

Yeah and the MSN poster, if you ask me, was better in a way. There's even more there, and it's almost like she's relaying family history as she heard it from great-grandma.

No, this is not right. I read the topix forum. On Monday, 'Rick' posted several times. Then he left. Then what appears to be 'Faux Rick' makes 2 posts, one saying it is all a joke, the next cussing someone out. Then, like the next day, or maybe just a lot later that night, 'Rick' comes back and denounces the 2 posts, and at that time registers. Meanwhile, someone named, IIRC, Gideon, posts under 'Rick Pleasa (sp)' and makes 2 large posts bringing together all the previous posts made by 'Rick'. Now, what you are seeing on the MSN site is the mommiemouse, or whatever her name is, taking those 2 large posts and breaking them into lots of little posts, word for word.

I am sorry, and I am not trying to be a snot, however, this thread is overflowing with misinformation and it's like people aren't correctly processing what they are reading, posting it all messed up, and then others are running with it. Swag has worked so hard pulling these posts together, ask, and they will be emailed to you. Or go to the Topix threads, there are 2, and read them for yourselves.
Lanie

I really want to be skeptical, but what he's said really made sense. It might be a blessing in disguise for me because I finally can understand Cindy and George's reactions to Casey's actions. We knew they were enablers but didn't realize it was to this extreme. If this is a real brother, then I no longer believe Cindy or George had anything at all to do with Caylee's disappearance. I've had my doubts.

"I have been following this since the day it happened. I have waited patiently for it to come to a head. I washoping the FBI would finally get the forensic info back before this stupid bounty hunted got her out of jail. I just couldn't take it anymore. I have given you all I know and what I have given you is 100% correct."

I believe this isn't going to be the last of the extended family and friends revelations, either just because Casey bonded out of the jail was the last thing they wanted to happen.

well i wasnt raised that way i guess .. my parents were very good to me . my siblings on the otherhand .. well .. i can see how much she loves caylee . i think that is what bugs me the most is the gp do love caylee but here they are having to defend thier daughter which is the only part of caylee they have left .. i guess that is my thought on it its just terribly sad all the way around
I have no doubt how much Cindy loved Caylee. I was a "caylee" - I grew up in that atmosphere - and when I became my "own" person it was tough. My grandmother basically raised me, she saw the things my mother did - but always excused them away, she witnessed many of her actions towards me and it took me YEARS to finally get her to at least admit to me what my mother was. But she only did this when she was way up in her years. It was very hard. I went through counseling - as was told to "cut all ties". I had serious self esteem issues because all a child wants is their mother's approval - and I NEVER EVER got it. My grandmother played the middle - and I shudder to think where I would have ended up had it not been for her - but yet she still enabled her and that was the most frustrating. Ok - enough - I'll shut up now.

"I have been following this since the day it happened. I have waited patiently for it to come to a head. I washoping the FBI would finally get the forensic info back before this stupid bounty hunted got her out of jail. I just couldn't take it anymore. I have given you all I know and what I have given you is 100% correct."

I believe this isn't going to be the last of the extended family and friends revelations, either just because Casey bonded out of the jail was the last thing they wanted to happen.

If this is true I bet the family is scared to death now that Casey will hurt Cindy and George. I know I would be worried about that. I think it's natural to think that way.

No, this is not right. I read the topix forum. On Monday, 'Rick' posted several times. Then he left. Then what appears to be 'Faux Rick' makes 2 posts, one saying it is all a joke, the next cussing someone out. Then, like the next day, or maybe just a lot later that night, 'Rick' comes back and denounces the 2 posts, and at that time registers. Meanwhile, someone named, IIRC, Gideon, posts under 'Rick Pleasa (sp)' and makes 2 large posts bringing together all the previous posts made by 'Rick'. Now, what you are seeing on the MSN site is the mommiemouse, or whatever her name is, taking those 2 large posts and breaking them into lots of little posts, word for word.

I am sorry, and I am not trying to be a snot, however, this thread is overflowing with misinformation and it's like people aren't correctly processing what they are reading, posting it all messed up, and then others are running with it. Swag has worked so hard pulling these posts together, ask, and they will be emailed to you. Or go to the Topix threads, there are 2, and read them for yourselves.
Lanie

I'm not sure - those posts look like what has happened is Real Rick's posts were started (copied) on the thread, but some of the other posts are the Momma one wrriten in first person, describing thay she knows the family well, so much so that she yaks to Cindy's mother about once a week.

I'm also going to say it's my speculation that she knows what Rick is doing, and she doing it and adding the information she knows.

Thank you Lanie - yes I saw the "fake" Rick posts and purposely did not include them. I also saw those Rick Pleasea posts and discarded them as well. It was well worth the time - to get the insight of this family dynamic - which I kinda thought was the was it was anyway. I don't know about the MSN site - didn't go there. It was all I could do to do the two topix boards.

I have no doubt how much Cindy loved Caylee. I was a "caylee" - I grew up in that atmosphere - and when I became my "own" person it was tough. My grandmother basically raised me, she saw the things my mother did - but always excused them away, she witnessed many of her actions towards me and it took me YEARS to finally get her to at least admit to me what my mother was. But she only did this when she was way up in her years. It was very hard. I went through counseling - as was told to "cut all ties". I had serious self esteem issues because all a child wants is their mother's approval - and I NEVER EVER got it. My grandmother played the middle - and I shudder to think where I would have ended up had it not been for her - but yet she still enabled her and that was the most frustrating. Ok - enough - I'll shut up now.
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss: You sure know how to make me cry!! I know it was rough, but you sound like you are doing just fine! :clap:

Ok.. Is this correct or not? Rick was posting about the family situation, appearing to be a friend at first, then dropped the bomb that he's really Cindy's brother?

Ok.. Is this correct or not? Rick was posting about the family situation, appearing to be a friend at first, then dropped the bomb that he's really Cindy's brother?

Thats kinda what it looks like to me. But others seem to "know" which I find odd as well. I prepare each time I hit submit to be screamed at.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss: You sure know how to make me cry!! I know it was rough, but you sound like you are doing just fine! :clap:
LOL - please don't cry - I'm a tough old bird. what got me through was my intelligence and my hubby. We met when we were 17 and now we're goin' on 50 - God are we old.!!! We had two wonderful children and basically made our own family. Having him helped ALOT because he was witness to so much that had gone on. It actually made me stronger. I think that is why I'm so obsessed with this case - it really struck a nerve with me. with finding this Rick stuff tonight - it just pulled it all together for me.

Oh - BTW and completely O/T and I know there is a thread for this but someone here earlier called me a "he" but I am definitely not a "he" my nic is my mantra:

S outhern
W oman
A ging
G gracefully lol I used to be a GRITS but now I'm old.

I don't think so...the posts compared are similiar, but Rick has quite a bit of "brain wizard" (which is a phrase I bet he uses all the time in real life) and the other is almost an older lady posting pretty basically what story she knows, supplementing it from one of Rick's she found on the other board (or perhaps, MommaMouse and Rick know each other and are emailing.)

I'm not sure - those posts look like what has happened is Real Rick's posts were started (copied) on the thread, but some of the other posts are the Momma one wrriten in first person, describing thay she knows the family well, so much so that she yaks to Cindy's mother about once a week.

I'm also going to say it's my speculation that she knows what Rick is doing, and she doing it and adding the information she knows.

Gideon, or whoever, on the Topix board, gathered all 'Rick's posts, and put them together, not in the order they were written, but more of a chronological order by what they were referring to, exactly as 'Rick' posted them, in 2 large posts. Momma moved these to the MSN site, and simply broke them up.

For example, 'Rick' posts "I speak to Cindy's mother once a week." Momma's post is an exact copy of 'Rick's post, Momma does not speak to Cindy's mother once a week, 'Rick' does.

Lanie

If this is true I bet the family is scared to death now that Casey will hurt Cindy and George. I know I would be worried about that. I think it's natural to think that way.

I think Casey is a coward and they have nothing to worry about. They aren't defenseless like her daughter.

Well we've verified all we can for the moment. Tricia, the admin and owner of WS says she'll verify him if he joins here. In the meantime people want to discuss it.

I missed a whole lot today and then I missed a whole lot more this evening. How do we know that this Rick would even want to join WS? He seems to have made quite an impact on Topix.... Does anyone know whether he asked to join? Mentioned he wanted to join or at least check WS out?

Thank you Lanie - yes I saw the "fake" Rick posts and purposely did not include them. I also saw those Rick Pleasea posts and discarded them as well. It was well worth the time - to get the insight of this family dynamic - which I kinda thought was the was it was anyway. I don't know about the MSN site - didn't go there. It was all I could do to do the two topix boards.

No, thank you, Swag. All the MSN site contains are the 2 Rick Pleasea posts broken up into several posts, and a few comments. The actual 'Rick' from the topix site had not posted at all that I saw when last I looked.

Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member