Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get WHY people say things like this. There is not one shred of evidence that anyone other then CASEY had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. Nor is there evidence anyone other then CASEY covered anything up.

Not unless you include:

1) Leaving her child with a phantomnanny...

2) Lying about where she left the child...

3) Failing to report the child missing for 31 days, and only then because her mother was pizzed about the car being towed....

Oh, and the list just goes on and on and on.

I am new to posting here but have read for a long time. This is a truly wonderful place to be a part of. Anyway....I always go back to the car being left. To me that is the key to this puzzle. If she had really broken down and called her dad, the car would have been picked up instead of being towed. I am sure you guys have talked about this before, but this is the piece that really bothers me. Is it a fact that her purse and keys were left in the car????

Welcome from another newbie who agrees that this is a wonderful place to be a part of!

I think about that car a lot...I have many times wondered if she had planned to claim it had been stolen with Caylee inside, but then discovered there was a big party that night and didn't want to miss it, so thought she'd come up with a different plan later. But that theory doesn't fit with Tony supposedly telling LE that Casey told him the car was there and him picking her up from there. Are we sure Tony told LE this? Even if he did tell LE that, are we 100% certain that he didn't know Caylee had gone missing before he says he knew? We seem to know so little about him at this stage, and for all we know, the police have him on a bunch of lies too. Aaarrrgghhh...I wish we could be given the whole police file for a day or two to read all the friend's statements...lol. I think it is good though that LE is keeping it all quiet...this way Casey doesn't know what people are saying either, and if it is driving us crazy, imagine how much it is sending her crazy not knowing!

All the above is IMO only.

Somehow I don't think so - he hasn't done one thing that he said he was going to do yet.
uumm - He said he would get her out and he did.

He said he would monitor and make sure she doesn't run and is safe - he is.

He said he would do everything he can to bring Caylee home and I believe he is working on that.

So what did he say that he HASN'T done - yet?

Tech conf backatcha.

Does anyone her think maybe her plan at first was to torch the car? She knew the smell in that car was obvious and thought this would be the best way to get rid of the evidence?

There is a skywriter located in Orlando...lol.
I did look up the skywriting cost and the only quote I could find online was $4,500, I wish we could but its not likely we could afford that even as a group. Guess we gotta look into the singing telegram option.:crazy:

This case is sooooo frustrating! I think if I lived in Orlando and had the funds to do it, I'd rent billboard space in the city in a location that gets a lot of traffic, somewhere the Anthony would have to pass by every day. The billboard would read.................

Where's Caylee Marie Anthony?

Casey - What did YOU do with Caylee?

Or, in lieu of a billboard, have magnetic signs made for my car and for anyone else that wanted to participate.

I agree, and I would also would much rather have the means to make a commercial. Possibly one made by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

I would have pictures of Caylee flashing the whole time, moving forward on the screen, while in the background, have all of the bs spins and lies the grandparents and Casey spewed playing. Keep playing the clips, keep showing Caylee's picture. Keep saying Where is Caylee? But have the public, people like us, standing there with our arms crossed asking and saying. We will help we care about Caylee, and just show one person after another, stating they are willing to be Caylee's voice....and then show the tipline at the end. But I think the most important point of the commerical should be, the background showing the family spewing their lies, and the real people in the foreground wanting to help.

And they should play the commercial on every local Orlando station, so Casey won't be able to escape seeing it, every stinking time she turns on the tv. Ok, done ranting. :mad:

For one trhing, I think the tow yard would have taken an inventory of what was inside the car when they took it (legal reasons).

Some places do take inventory and some don't take inventory. What might have been in the car between the 27th - 30th, could have been removed during that time by criminals. So even if the owner of the car said: "but I left my purse and keys in the car when I abandoned my car" and now they are no longer in the car ... well "poop" out of luck!

Maybe Cindy said it,because Cindy found it there?

Count me as one of the people who are skeptical of anything any of the Anthonys have said in regards to this case.

I think honesty on their part ended when Cindy said, "It smells like a dead body in the damn car."

JMHO.

There is a skywriter located in Orlando...lol.

The skywriting is great............but I'd want something that was more permanent as this case is going to go on for a least a few more months. :)

I did look up the skywriting cost and the only quote I could find online was $4,500, I wish we could but its not likely we could afford that even as a group. Guess we gotta look into the singing telegram option.:crazy:

I'll chip in for that!

Not unless you include:

3) Failing to report the child missing for 31 days, and only then because her mother was pizzed about the car being towed....

I agree. Not sure what that has to do with what I was replying to though. I might be a bit "slow" on the uptake today. This whole case is giving me a major headache today. :banghead:

I am new to posting here but have read for a long time. This is a truly wonderful place to be a part of. Anyway....I always go back to the car being left. To me that is the key to this puzzle. If she had really broken down and called her dad, the car would have been picked up instead of being towed. I am sure you guys have talked about this before, but this is the piece that really bothers me. Is it a fact that her purse and keys were left in the car????
i think she either left it there by mistake becasue she just burried her babies body and even if she is the ice princess, she had to be alittle freaked.. so when tony pulled up she jumped in his car so he wouldn't get out and try to help her fix it..she was trying to keep him away from the car and forgot the purse.. or she left it there on purpose as the begining of a car jacking defense or maybe her parents would think casey and caylee were both kidnapped.. who knows what goes through the mind of a crazy basket casey.. but she had plenty of time to come up with an alibi..31 days..

someone asked if casey thought she could go around without caylee and nobody would notice.. what was she planning to do.. i believe she thought the babysitting theory would work.. everyone would feel sorry for her.. and it would go away.. she has always got away with lying and stealing.. so why not this.. she thought cindy would believe her and defend her.so she carried on without a care in the world.. partying, shopping and hangin out with tony..like she was kid free.. she never expected her mom to freak out and call 911,, and i'm sure cindy regret it now.. i think she regretted it 10 minutes after she called.. :eek:

If she really believed that the gp would just accept that and go on then she is past any mental illness I can think of. She would have been really under estimating Cindy's love for Caylee with that line of thinking. I keep having bad thoughts of her being convicted of just the child endangerment charges, getting out of jail and resuming a somewhat normal life. Having other children and living the rest of her life undisturbed by the child she lost/murdered/gave away years ago.

Not unless you include:

Has anyone considered maybe aliens were responsible for this? I think we may need to do some investigating on Mars to see if maybe they are behind this.

We have really cloudy skys in Florida right now anyway!

This case is sooooo frustrating! I think if I lived in Orlando and had the funds to do it, I'd rent billboard space in the city in a location that gets a lot of traffic, somewhere the Anthony would have to pass by every day. The billboard would read.................

Where's Caylee Marie Anthony?

Casey - What did YOU do with Caylee?

Or, in lieu of a billboard, have magnetic signs made for my car and for anyone else that wanted to participate.
How about spraying it on the RV that the boundty hunter is using?

I don't get WHY people say things like this. There is not one shred of evidence that anyone other then CASEY had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. Nor is there evidence anyone other then CASEY covered anything up.
Really? Why ddid GA clean out that car - or better yet why did he even drive that car off that impound lot with THAT smell and CA's purse left on the front seat? CA had not even been located at that time? How did he NOT KNOW that something might have happened to BOTH of them - at that time? People are carjacked everyday and end up dead and no one knows until the car is abandoned and towed. It happens - look at that poor mother and daughter from that Boca Raton mall at Xmas time. How did he not know that SOMETHING had HAPPENED?

Has anyone considered maybe aliens were responsible for this? I think we may need to do some investigating on Mars to see if maybe they are behind this.

Didn't the Phoenix land on Mars in June?

:eek:

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members