Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, why do you call her Cagey...is your S missing on your keyboard?

To Chesapeake and Blink,

I think Theonly1 is trying to give Casey the nickname 'Cagey'...as in that chick is Cagey!!! Stab in the dark, but oh well. Just a little strange how Theonly1 came out of no where with 'major' gossip. But that person could be a local and have some pretty interesting thought.

Keep on talking, 1......!

In a new twist, Leonard Padilla states that the mother argued with her father over moving out and taking Caylee with her. WESH is reporting that Padilla, who professed yesterday to have no contact with the mother, states that an argument is the reason that Caylee was 'handed off voluntarily' to a friend of the mother. (See blog on Geraldo 8/24).

Leonard Padilla said he believes Casey Anthony left her daughter with friends after arguing with her father about wanting to move out of his home with Caylee.Padilla said time is running out for those friends. He said he will share any information he gets with law enforcement.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17281183/detail.html

The little details Cindy and George leave out. Did they fight during the food network show George was watching? :)

I thought she was pretty until she opened her mouth in that phone call speaking to her Mother, Lee and Christine. Ooh all pretty went away.
I think she's pretty nondescript looking, like most people there's nothing particularly outstanding about her one way or the other.

I confess I did laugh when I read something on some site that called her Mr Ed - that toothy grin is pretty wide.

When Tony Padilla comes back on (I will probably be in bed) someone should ask him about the profile, since Leonard was the only friend (besides Tom, before sleuthers)
Leonard's site was set up a long time ago and he probably has nothing to do with it actually since Tony Padilla mentioned that his uncle was computer illiterate. They probably "friend" anyone that asks since that site has more to do with his tv show than this case. I wouldn't waste Tony's time on stuff that is not relevant or he will soon tire of answering our questions here.

3/26...I remember because it's 2 days after one of my daughters birthdays.

LOL...Well, I remember the 19th, because it's the same date as an immediate family member's birthday.

Someone's got a bazonka memory, and it likely could be me.

:bang:

If you download mozilla firefox intall that browser then click tools and go to add ons, search myspace..... and there are 2 add ons that if you install will let you see hidden friends and hidden comments! :)

Really? I gotta try this. Well, I can't on the new profile. HailieJade- can you try this just to see if works so we can keep tabs on the "friends"?

I don't think we can say that for certain yet. I think we need to give grandparents time. I do think they are pampering their daughter and baiting her for information to bring Caylee home.

I have read thru the "lies" from the grandparents and I see their recollections of things as normal. I cannot even fathom their pain. I imagine in the beginning they were so griefstruck they recounted as much as possible. I can picture a middle of the night "OMG" moment....or something to that effect. I think they are completely forthcoming and just want that baby girl home.

I know in a situation our family personally was asked to give a recount of what we had seen....Two weeks later we offered more insight we thought was pertinent too. (Ended up being very pertinent) Personally, I don't think it is THAT unusual.

I see this is your first post, I was in agreement with you UNTIL that woman walked out of jail and into the loving arms of her parents, took a hot shower, ate some pizza and DID NOTHING to find her daughter, enough is enough, the Anthony's need to walk their talk, get off their a$$es and find their grandchild, oh that's right they have to "Casey sit" this is making me sick,

Leonard's site was set up a long time ago and he probably has nothing to do with it actually since Tony Padilla mentioned that his uncle was computer illiterate. They probably "friend" anyone that asks since that site has more to do with his tv show than this case. I wouldn't waste Tony's time on stuff that is not relevant or he will soon tire of answering our questions here.

For him to be a luddite, he certainly knows a lot about "2500 ping service."

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?[/QUOTE]

Do we know if Cindy has ever been asked about her July 3rd Myspace posting? It kind of flies in the face of her denials about any problems in the household prior to Caylee's disappearance. Also, it contradicts her assertion that she did not know anything about Myspace when they posted the Cayleeismissing stuff. What is the truth, Cindy?

I'll prob. get bashed, but... why has this case not been on America's Most Wanted? If it has already, I missed it.

AMW reaches a much larger audience than those that would see Caylee via watching the news... Or, seeing George driving the billboard around...

The person "wanted" would be Casey and she is home. Can't find Caylee without Casey. There isn't even a sketch of the person Casey allegedly" gave Caylee too!

I think she's pretty nondescript looking, like most people there's nothing particularly outstanding about her one way or the other.

I confess I did laugh when I read something on some site that called her Mr Ed - that toothy grin is pretty wide.

I saw one guy refer to her as '(w)horsey'. Hilarious!

Not for nothing, but this is precisely the reason why I haven't stepped foot into a church for 30 years, and won't. This kind of attitude.

Oh man,sorry some have to make the church look bad.Not all "Christians " feel that way.I totally understand why people making remarks like that would drive you from church.GOD LOVES US ALL !!!

Found this on a myspace page

If you are tired of listening to Baez talk about helping in the search for Caylee, email him and let's all make him account for why the mother has been out of jail for 3 days and Little Caylee is still 'lost'.

Jose Baez's email info:

cp37@josebaez.com
Thank you!

To Chesapeake and Blink,

I think Theonly1 is trying to give Casey the nickname 'Cagey'...as in that chick is Cagey!!! Stab in the dark, but oh well. Just a little strange how Theonly1 came out of no where with 'major' gossip. But that person could be a local and have some pretty interesting thought.

Keep on talking, 1......!
Oh..that thought did cross my mind..lol...Duh on me...let me shut up!

[snipped] Heck, Casey was online just last night (or someone logged in for her).

You think they got new computers already? IIRC, LE took the computers as evidence. I haven't seen they go back with brown bags!

OMG -- I'm talking in acronyms...I'm way too old for that!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members