Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we can say that for certain yet. I think we need to give grandparents time. I do think they are pampering their daughter and baiting her for information to bring Caylee home.

I have read thru the "lies" from the grandparents and I see their recollections of things as normal. I cannot even fathom their pain. I imagine in the beginning they were so griefstruck they recounted as much as possible. I can picture a middle of the night "OMG" moment....or something to that effect. I think they are completely forthcoming and just want that baby girl home.

I know in a situation our family personally was asked to give a recount of what we had seen....Two weeks later we offered more insight we thought was pertinent too. (Ended up being very pertinent) Personally, I don't think it is THAT unusual.

In the early threads, you'll see a lot of empathy for Cindy and George to have been placed into this situation by their spawn.

But with each passing day, as their absurd lies and denials continue to pile up higher than that house, compassion fatigue has set in.

The last thing Casey should be getting right now is pampering of any kind. We're all seeing what 22 years of that has done.

BTW, welcome!

I hope so. Even George and Cindy are not even making an attempt to act like they are looking for there grandaughter anymore. No moving bill board, no press conferences with any information that will notify the public of anyone of interest, nothing.

That's what gets me. What happened to searching forever?

To Chesapeake and Blink,

I think Theonly1 is trying to give Casey the nickname 'Cagey'...as in that chick is Cagey!!! Stab in the dark, but oh well. Just a little strange how Theonly1 came out of no where with 'major' gossip. But that person could be a local and have some pretty interesting thought.

Keep on talking, 1......!

Sorry! I didn't know there was a rule about "nicknames". I certainly have an "S" and I do think she's cagey. :)

she looks like a horse.. and she looks alot older then 22.. when i first saw her i thought she was abouy 3o. i was shocked that she was only 22

Hey Sleuthers,
I've had my ear to the ground on this case since about two days after it broke. I wasn't able to log on here because WS did not like my email provider...Anyway, about two weeks ago I heard some information, let's just call it "gossip" about this case. At that time I believed (like many here do) that Cagey acted alone. However, I heard that the theory is that she did not. The "gossip" goes like this: Cagey was partying with "her boyfriend" (insert whichever one you think that to be) and leaves Caylee in the car, forgetting about her while "smoking pot" (geez, it doesn't make you that forgetful), Caylee expires in the car and Cagey and boyfriend proceed to dispose of the body. Make of it what you will...
Before hearing the information I had assumed she acted alone because even in the case of an "accident" who in their right mind wouldn't cop to the accident (even if it is a case of neglect)? Add another party witnessing the neglect (accidental death) why wouldn't the "boyfriend" talk sense into her about calling whatever authorities need to be called?
On reflection, and knowing what we do about her lack of responsibility in life (example: not a high-school grad, no job, lives with parents, etc.) how can we imagine her disposing of her child by herself? Cagey hasn't done anything on her own accord in her whole life.
Thoughts?

I have been thinking of that as a possibility for some time. That would explain a lot IMO.

Sorry! I didn't know there was a rule about "nicknames". I certainly have an "S" and I do think she's cagey. :)

See and I thought it was b/c she was in the BIG house or cage as some would call it. Very fitting either way!

No per my post Casey Anthony's Date of birth is 3/19/86

You could be right....we all know these journalistic pieces are so accurate and they actually care about those pesky lil details ;). But I seriously read that once, I only noticed because of my daughter's birthday. :)

So from what I've read after a cool day at the beach is Casey never made it to church. Oh my, big surprise!!! Headline news even. Has she logged on to her myspace today? OMG, that should be news worthy too!!! Casey is probably sitting back in her PJ's with a glass of Merlot laughing at all of us. She needs no friends, no back up plan, no nothing to walk away from this. We are all feeding this girls ego. Look, she has no friends taking her back. You are all her new friends whether you be in her corner or not. So, lets all talk about Caylee now. Shall we? Seriously, where do you really think Caylee is right now????? We all know where her mom is. Let's focus on Caylee, huh?

Fox 35 Orlando just did a short report on the vigil tonite, and also reported that a rock band pulled up today with a flatbed trailer and played a hate song for Casey.

Don't see it up on their site yet...

Thats what I want to know too but i also want to know what excuse could she have for leaving the car there. How is she going to search for Caylee with no car? Is it possible she took a cab or a bus home from there? maybe she walked to Tonys.
she called tony and he picked her up.. she said her dad was going to have someone come get it in the morning and have it fixed..

Who is Kayla and why do you believe she is related to this case?

A picture from that Photobucket account is posted on the MySpace page.

sshot.jpg

But then I realized the other pictures are from other accounts (see my later post).

For him to be a luddite, he certainly knows a lot about "2500 ping service."

:crazy::crazy::crazy:
Just because he is aware of things like "pings" etc. doesn't make him a computer person. He has people for that sort of thing and he doesn't do them personally. There are a lot of older people who do not do computers.

Fox 35 Orlando just did a short report on the vigil tonite, and also reported that a rock band pulled up today with a flatbed trailer and played a hate song for Casey.

Don't see it up on their site yet...

now were talking:boohoo:

You could be right....we all know these journalistic pieces are so accurate and they actually care about those pesky lil details ;). But I seriously read that once, I only noticed because of my daughter's birthday. :)

I read it on her arrest affadavit..so I'm sure it's dead on. I'm sure they are saying all kinds of dates out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member