"Incident Report"
Look for Cynthia Anthony and notice she is listed as
BLACK
Age -27
DOB-9/22/80
Hair - Black
Eyes - Brown

How did they ever screw this up?

It's like they used the name and pulled the info out of the database on that other Cynthia Anthony that had the child neglect and whatever else it was charges that were found here from the beginning :crazy: I'm quite sure she was born in 1980 and was definitely black because someone found a mug shot or something I believe...so this seems to be that same girl.

How in the world that didn't get put in correctly though is a little goofy!

You'll notice he did not extend an invitation to Casey to stay in his apartment when he went back to NY for a few days. I'm sure he was happy to have her cooking and cleaning around the house, kinda like mom.

yeah, it was hard for me to get a read on Tony in that interview without hearing his voice inflections and all... but just from reading the words, to me he seemed to see Casey as a convenience more than anything.

That is what I keep wondering about...what the heck was Cindy's motive? I have 4 grown kids and would never, ever, dream of degrading them in such a way to their friends or anyone else.

Same here. I have four grown kids and two grown step kids. I might read them the riot act, but I would see no need to bad mouth them to their friends.

The only exception would be if they called her and complained about Casey stealing from them. But that doesn't appear to be the way it went down.

I just find it odd.

So many things just make you go :eek: !! Don't understand how people bought her big steamin pile for so long - especially the people who raised her for 22 years.

Exactly. THEY raised her for 22 years.
It's called denial.

Agreed. I think Tony was as cooperative as possible. He was probably shocked when Cindy yanked Casey out, then the police showed up and started asking questions. I'm sure he was shocked to be involved in any of this.

Although I did think the "strange guy's house" line of questioning was a little out of no where.

That was day two of the investigation, I think they were looking for a drug dealer connection.

BH even seemed a little discusted with Miss Casey last night, huh guys? BH is going to follow Casey's friends trail because LE is so incompetent and hasn't already done that.

RV RENTAL:---------$900 PER WEEK
PLANE FAIR:------- $1000 ROUND TRIP
FOOD & DRINK:-----$700 A WEEK

CASEY SITTING BACK LAUGHING AT THESE FOOLS:

PRICELESS

I'm feeling that too. I feel there is at least 1 person outside of the family who knows more than what they have revealed. I really feel Casey would have had to have told someone. JG quitting his job when he did is still very odd, and the fact that he hung up on the first officer who called him is also strange, even though he says Jeff called him the night before. But, when I saw him iv'ed, he quite frankly said he wasn't sure if Casey would do anything to harm Caylee. I also think there is still a slight chance that JG has Caylee somewhere safe, though it's hard to reconcile with the decomp odor. And I still wonder if she told Tony and find it odd that he doesn't back up Clint's version that he saw Caylee on the 9th. Why did Tony get his dates wrong too (assuming Clint got his right of course)? Still a lot of unanswered questions. IMOO

Jesse called LE.

Section #1 page 19 second paragraph - Office Yuri Melich's report

"He called me before I called him.

Section #1 page 43 Jesse Grund's handwritten statement

"On 7/16/08 at approx. 0005 hours, I received a phone call from a friend, Jeff, who advised me had recvd a call from an OCSO deputy on Casey Anthony's phone. I called her number, **********, and spoke w/Sgt Hosey, who advised me that Caylee Anthony was missing, and asked me if I had any information. At the time, I didn't and hung up."

jmo

snipped

2.Have the two guys that helped pushed Casey's car been talked to?

I would like to know the answer to this as well... personally don't think Casey or anyone else pushed that car anywhere. She drove right into that spot, right by the dumpster.

BH even seemed a little discusted with Miss Casey last night, huh guys? BH is going to follow Casey's friends trail because LE is so incompetent and hasn't already done that.

RV RENTAL:---------$900 PER WEEK
PLANE FAIR:------- $1000 ROUND TRIP
FOOD & DRINK:-----$700 A WEEK

CASEY SITTING BACK LAUGHING AT THESE FOOLS:

PRICELESS

there's info to be had there, did anyone see it parked etc and what dates -and if it was parked there the 24th-25th etc was there not a smell that tony or someone would know about
Might have been parked next to the dumpsters at Tony's, too...to try to hide the smell. My guess is that when they went anywhere together...it was always in Tony's vehicle and she parked far enough away that he never noticed a smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Ending