Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took "You don't know of my involvement?" to be anger at Cindy for even considering that Casey might have some involvement in whatever happened to Caylee. Casey expected Cindy to support her completely and without question, especially to the public.

I think Cindy really was totally fed up and fully intended to turn Casey in for stealing the money and the car AND she wanted Casey to produce Caylee. Once it was verified that Caylee was truly missing and had been for a month, Cindy felt sucker punched. I don't think she ever really entertained the thought that anything was going on other than Casey being a brat and keeping Caylee from her as some sort of punishment.

If Cindy was seriously considering filing for custody after this month of Casey withholding Caylee and lying about where they were, she may have very well intended to file charges and use that in her attempt to prove Casey as an unfit mother.

If Cindy was seriously considering filing for custody after this month of Casey withholding Caylee and lying about where they were, she may have very well intended to file charges and use that in her attempt to prove Casey as an unfit mother.

Oh I do believe she was intending to do that before Casey took off. She just made the mistake of telling her...

Getting late, NITE ALL! I am going to try and not think of this for awhile. TOOOOO depressing!

Getting late, NITE ALL! I am going to try and not think of this for awhile. TOOOOO depressing!
:blowkiss: nighty night- Myself included, I am not accustomed to being so moved/involved/obsessed with a case in the news. Me thinks I will be including all of us on WS in my prayers too.

Greetings from Wisconsin. Newbie here. Just wanted to say hi to all of you! Been lurking for many months. You guys are awesome! Take care.

Prayers for Caylee

I am thinking maybe they are getting ready for the mornings doings? George left at like 6am yesterday.

Its around 5;30 am in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member