Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
uuuuggggghhhhhh I want sound too. Greedy, aren't I.

You know, I can't help but wish that front lawn was covered with flowers and teddy bears in memory of Caylee. I honestly do not think she is alive based on what the evidence points to. I remember sending sunflowers for the boat at the Scott Peterson trial. Someone set that up and it was really a beautiful thing (the boat being the way Laci and Conner were were dumped into the bay like yesterday's garbage). :mad:

Maybe, they sell laptop carriers, you know, like a baby carrier. Then I could at least do something productive!

You know, I can't help but wish that front lawn was covered with flowers and teddy bears in memory of Caylee. I honestly do not think she is alive based on what the evidence points to. I remember sending sunflowers for the boat at the Scott Peterson trial. Someone set that up and it was really a beautiful thing (the boat being the way they were dumped at sea).

Great idea DT - If we are allowed to promote this idea on here, I think we should go for it!! Tricia?????

I have a question, kind of. Is it the norm to have an above ground pool in Fla? Any places/family that I visit in Fla, the homes seem to all have in ground pools.

I have been looking to see if Casey's schedule for today is posted. I was looking for a meeting with Jose, the caseworker, or LE.

Could not find anything related to today's schedule, but came up with this info:

Saturday, the security team watching over her will bring her back, where she'll be booked back in on her original charges.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Casey-Anthony-headed-back-to-jail-/1220007042.html

The webcam should show her being taken sometime on Saturday.

I have been looking to see if Casey's schedule is posted. I was looking for a meeting with Jose, the caseworker, or LE.

Could not find anything relateed to that, but came up with this info:

Saturday, the security team watching over her will bring her back, where she'll be booked back in on her original charges.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Casey-Anthony-headed-back-to-jail-/1220007042.html

The webcam should show her being taken sometime on Saturday.

Hmm, does this mean we can walk away today? Oh no, just realized, Saturday, more family members are home here......they will surely pull my plugs!

I have a question, kind of. Is it the norm to have an above ground pool in Fla? Any places/family that I visit in Fla, the homes seem to all have in ground pools.

Very few homes have above ground pools here. Most subdivisions ban them as they take away from the value of the neighborhood. My neighborhood bans them, along with sheds and clothes lines as well. It doesnt appear that the Anthonys live in an upscale neighborhood so I am sure they are allowed to have an above ground pool

Very few homes have above ground pools here. Most subdivisions ban them as they take away from the value of the neighborhood. My neighborhood bans them, along with sheds and clothes lines as well. It doesnt appear that the Anthonys live in an upscale neighborhood so I am sure they are allowed to have an above ground pool

I see. I thought it was odd. On Google Earth, what obsession, I was looking and their area didn't seem to have many pools.

You know, I can't help but wish that front lawn was covered with flowers and teddy bears in memory of Caylee. I honestly do not think she is alive based on what the evidence points to. I remember sending sunflowers for the boat at the Scott Peterson trial. Someone set that up and it was really a beautiful thing (the boat being the way Laci and Conner were were dumped into the bay like yesterday's garbage). :mad:

:(
Ahhh...I remember that too...that's the case that brought me here...and here I've stayed...

I wish we could do something like that for little Caylee too...

I couldn't live without my clothes line!!:eek: Fresh sheets off the line..nothing better to curl up in at night!

I couldn't live without my clothes line!!:eek: Fresh sheets off the line..nothing better to curl up in at night!

You sleep? LOL

Today is my official lay off from work! Thankfully, I have job lined up in about 2 weeks. Hopefully, this will be somewhat wrapped up before then. I will be lost without access!

I see. I thought it was odd. On Google Earth, what obsession, I was looking and their area didn't seem to have many pools.

In ground pools cost near 30K to put in, it makes sense they would not have one. Like the other poster said, above ground ones are not typical but some people do have them.

Who was standing in front of the camera a few minutes ago? {going to get coffee and wake up now}

You sleep? LOL

Today is my official lay off from work! Thankfully, I have job lined up in about 2 weeks. Hopefully, this will be somewhat wrapped up before then. I will be lost without access!

October 3rd is my official lay off from work. Wish they would have laid me off sooner, because I would be sitting in that lawn chair watching all of the drama!!

With donuts and coffee.

In ground pools cost near 30K to put in, it makes sense they would not have one. Like the other poster said, above ground ones are not typical but some people do have them.

Man that kid must have milked their money right out of them. Cindy's a nurse and he was former LE. I would think they should have a little more $$$ then they do.
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members