Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE=Lanie;2590041]LOL, well, most of the time, anyway.
Lanie
looking for some of that popcorn...[/QUOTE]

I'll share. :popcorn::popcorn: Help yourself.

Correction: Karla Holmolka.

And said lawyer only turned them over AFTER prosecution had made what we all refer to up here as 'The Deal with the Devil'. i.e. Karla got partial immunity - deal signed and sealed, for testifying against Paul. Turns out those awful, horrific tapes brought to light the fact that Karla was as guily as Paul.

And Karla walked after only a few short years, due to the air-tight immunity deal.

She rivaled even Casey. Amongst the other victims, Karla 'gifted' Paul with her drugged-up, teenage sister for "play", during which she died.

My bad. Thanks PotatoHead....

Wow ~ trying to catch up with you guys is tough. I recall that last weekend and the weekend before, everyone got a little tense. Maybe we should all stop and sing Kumbaya together.

"Someones praying my Lord, Kumbaya"

Not just you. I don't see the resemblance to Jesse OR Mr. Grund. Nada.

If you're talking about JP Chatt, I'm with you all the way.

Yep I agree she looks so much like him IMO.

Check out my.............IF I WERE THE DEFENSE ATTORNEY THREAD.........

LP on now..it does say the people at the wrecking company did smell "that smell"

LP surety company in TX revoked bond not him..safety issue

It kills me that the wrecking company knew what the smell was and did not notify LE. And, they knew what a dead body smelled like, reported they had a car that smelled like Casey's car and that a man had committed suicide in it and was in it for a number of days. I know I would have called LE, esp. if I didn't have keys to open the car. Well even if I had the keys call first and let LE open the car.

Just another case of not wanting to get involved.

Isabelle,
RaysMom

Hey Paladine, I've spent the last 2 days sending out apologies to people I popped off to on the threads, cause my emotions were so raw. Just saying.... But I made a personal decision early on (yep, I'm new) to always listen to Patty.

Yep...Patty is like the HouseMother, in my eyes! Always reasonable, based in fact! :blowkiss:

Why doesn't he just do his homework and look at the bond agreement?

She violated the terms of the bond when she was re-arrested.
http://www.fcsurety.com/content/forms/apps/105-109-App-FCS-NEW(fcs).pdf

I find it hard to believe Baez was unaware of this and didn't simply want to take a cheap shot at Leonard. He seems to be picking up some of his client family's less socially acceptable traits.

IMO he is getting caught up in the hype/hoopla and isn't think like an attorney at all. JMO.

:Banane27:
Well, that's a juicy little tidbit. I wonder if it is true. My opinion of it was LE went and got her themselves because they didn't want to do it on his schedule.
Lanie
I keep missing threads trying to gobble dwn a deep dish arggghhh pizza. Sorry I do love my pizza. Tough luck to JB they (LE) should have maybe.... sent an evite? :Banane27:

Ya know, Piz. We are all individuals. Just because we post and maybe agree on some things...we are not responsible for what other posters think! We are not drinking from the same kool-aid batch.

I don't follow you. I don't know what it means to be responsible for other posters. Or not to be. But by ignoring the poster preceding me in that instance, and I don't know how or why, since I included both posts in my message, you distort the meaning of my post.

You wrote to me under the premise that I thought there was little evidence in this case, when the thread of exchanges makes it clear that I though there was plenty of evidence. You have some responsibility to understand the message and context of whatever post(s) you are addressing.

:Banane27:
I keep missing threads trying to gobble dwn a deep dish arggghhh pizza. Sorry I do love my pizza. Tough luck to JB they (LE) should have maybe.... sent an evite? :Banane27:

That's funny right there...evite...:)

That was an early on theory + question on WS about how she may have actually came about the name Zanny. Books were talked about. It was in late July on the threads when it came up. She lived in a magical world where nothing appeared as it seemed.

I knew I had read it somewhere. I suffer from CRS or maybe just overloaded from this case.

I think this could be where Casey came up with the Zanny the Nanny. jmo

Wow ~ trying to catch up with you guys is tough. I recall that last weekend and the weekend before, everyone got a little tense. Maybe we should all stop and sing Kumbaya together.

LOL! I'm singin' now! Alls good, nicki...:blowkiss:

It kills me that the wrecking company knew what the smell was and did not notify LE. And, they knew what a dead body smelled like, reported they had a car that smelled like Casey's car and that a man had committed suicide in it and was in it for a number of days. I know I would have called LE, esp. if I didn't have keys to open the car. Well even if I had the keys call first and let LE open the car.

Just another case of not wanting to get involved.

Isabelle,
RaysMom

Did they really need the storage fee's that bad??? I'm with you.

WE were in the car, by camera view, it felt like we were there. There were almost 300 of US. It was a pleasant time out from the sadness of this case. Everyone expressed gratitude, he showed us the pertinent sites in relation to this case. A friend, really...an older Man who likes to feel useful. I have grandparents, I know how hard it is when people you love die, a sense of uselessness can set in. We all have our own reasons for being here. I judge no ones reasons. And I love elders in society, and feel very protective of them, I was raised that way.

I'll admit I was one of the 300 with you for a while, and it was a nice time-out from the sadness. There was much laughter, but there were also some visuals offered that those of us so remote couldn't otherwise have been able to see or understand.

I think you'd have to be mad at quite a few WS'ers today, because many, many were there also.

Given their choice, I am sure that all would have preferred to be searching with TES, but took from the ride what knowledge they could about the scenes.

Do you all think JB will talk LP and resending the bond agian?

My gut reaction: no. However, what came out of the Geraldo segment is that LP did sign a contract not to revoke the bond if she was charged with Caylee's disappearance. (I think I heard that right.) Why would Jose even be able to do such a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93