Anthony Family Behaviors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello ...i'm a lurker and i have read read read till i'm blue in the face ......what is wrong with this mother Casey ...what is wrong with these grandparents Cindy and George .... why are strangers looking and talking about this case and casey doesnt say a word ...????? Cindy wants the truth but is in denial that daughter could have killed Caylee...if you said the nanny killed caylee Cindy would beleive that line ...but to think that casey killed her ...no no way .......and why why why wont casey just tell us where caylee is ???????????then fight to prove she didnt kill her ...instead of acting like she doesnt care ...does she think life in prison will be easy on her ....remember prisons dont like baby killers !!!!! i look at caylee 's pictures and my heart breaks ...what in the world did that litttle girl do to be killed for .....loved her grandparents more then casey ? start saying what mommy was doing ? was in her mommy's way to party ???? what could this little girl have done.....????? and all these friends of casey ...is there not one person she confided in ???? or is it nobody wants to get involved ????the women had it made ...she had a baby and was still able to live at her parents and have them support her ...100 % ... and she hated Caylee for that ??? i have prayed for caylee and will continue to pray ...but i hate casey with a passion i cant describe ...and i know that is wrong but.......actions speak LOUDER than words ...........Casey do the right then and tell someone where little caylee is at ....

Well...lemme put my 2 cents worth in. There's some sort of saying that you have to help yourself first before others will help you. If any of y'all know this saying, correct me if I got it wrong please. I've read today that not too many folks helped Tim's crew today and over the weekend they didn't get the turnout as they were hoping or expected. I'm sure that maybe more folks would have wanted to help if they had seen the grandparents make some effort - real effort that is. I'm sure folks would have wanted to help if Casey had volunteered some information about the whereabouts of her child. I'm sure we wouldn't be sitting in front of our monitors IRATE with this case if somebody from the family had shown some real concern about Caylee - not Casey! And to think that some of the LE was out yesterday along with other people looking for that child while Ms. Cindy sat in her air conditioned home - probably talking crap to George about all of us that are concerned. She probably spent more time wondering what she would wear for the next TV interview than she did on the real issue at hand. I'm soooooo upset with the entire family and they need a huge attitude adjustment! Where's the gratitude from this family? I have seen no gratitude - absolutely NONE. I can't believe Casey can keep those lips of hers tight while the taxpayers are giving her room and board plus some decent meals from what I've heard!!! How can she eat? How can she sleep? Oh well - thanks y'all for letting me rant a little bit. Like all of you, I'm so frustrated at what they aren't saying. They really need to look at the bigger picture and know that they are doing more harm than good by being silent. *sighs*

I can not believe she baked brownies while at home. :furious:

My 3 year old is NOT missing and I don't have time for that..:confused:

One thing among many is the fact that everyone has lied from the MOMENT CA called 911 forward. I'm not sure if I've seen quite as many lies in other cases as I have in this case.

Another thing that sticks out to me is the fact that lots of people have been SILENT. Normally in cases people come out of the woodwork to speak and in this case from the beginning-before the hoopla, people have been hush hush including extended family.

Casey would not know where the body is if she didn't drop her off at Sawgrass.
If her mother did the deed....then what position would she take about the whole matter? She initially called 911 about her car and stolen money. Why not a mention then of a missing child? I see Casey doing what her mother says. I see GA staying out of it. This is more a mother daughter thing. CA with Caylee was the last provable sighting. Who says that Caylee went back to the anthony home on that Sunday evening and what time was the screeming fight???? what did the neighbors see??

I thought I would bump this to the top again after Cindy's last "credible tip" that generated a frenzy.

I theorize that if TES finds a body or any remains, she still won't be able to accept it. I hope that someone in their conglomeration of spokespersons, publicists, family representatives will get this woman some much needed grief counseling. Both her and George are so defiant in their denial when facts are staring them in the face.
My money is on when the remains are found that she will say the "nanny/kidnapper" killed Cayle.

Very sad to say but this diobolical female, has the whole world, who knows about this case....
in her evil lies.

We are all living and breathing her fantasy nightmare Caylee is in too.
What games did she play online anybody know?
Some clues may be in one?
Did she play WOW?

I have never seen Cindy with any of her "friends".
she really needs someone with a level head to sit her
down and explain what's going on. If she has no friends,
then why can't a pastor or even a doctor sit her down
and get her in touch with reality.
I had hopes that Lee would be sensible, but he seems to
be in the twilight zone right along with C & G.
Somebody with a ton of patience and determination
has to get through to Cindy. Until she accepts that her
daughter is the devil reincarnated she will never be able
to grieve properly for Caylee. jmo

Cindy's haughty request from an apology from Sheriff Beary just floored me. When is Casey going to apologize for lying and wasting LE time with her endless stream of bull??

Good point you brought up bookworm474! Why didn't Cindy tell it all in one phone call - why two? Hmmmm....will have to ponder on that one for awhile!

Here's my question for the moment.

Why did Casey go so willingly to the police station? Did her mom take her?

Very sad to say but this diobolical female, has the whole world, who knows about this case....
in her evil lies.

We are all living and breathing her fantasy nightmare Caylee is in too.
What games did she play online anybody know?
Some clues may be in one?
Did she play WOW?

I dunno what game she was playing online but did you happen to see what movie she was watching (or had watched) that she had posted on her myspace? It was called American Phycho. or something like that!

Yup, there was an image of it. Did anyone else see it?

Where is the proof that CA did not have Caylee hid out somewhere????

I have never seen Cindy with any of her "friends".
she really needs someone with a level head to sit her
down and explain what's going on. If she has no friends,
then why can't a pastor or even a doctor sit her down
and get her in touch with reality.
I had hopes that Lee would be sensible, but he seems to
be in the twilight zone right along with C & G.
Somebody with a ton of patience and determination
has to get through to Cindy. Until she accepts that her
daughter is the devil reincarnated she will never be able
to grieve properly for Caylee. jmo

I totally agree with you. On NG last night a member of the media stuck the mic in Cindy's face and asked her how she feels about the physical evidence proving that Caylee is dead. What a horrid way to treat a woman who is already so tormented. It's no wonder she lashes out and gets defensive. She really needs a good friend who will just listen while she works through this all in her own mind.

I also think its odd that NO ONE has come out to speak about this family or Casey or Caylee except that 1 woman on Nancy Grace. Usually the media finds friends and relatives that give out interviews and give some info about the family. Even Lee hasn't shown any grief about Caylee being gone. Its all about Casey. This whole family has always been all about Casey. Poor little Caylee is just an afterthought and the family can't understand why people are upset.

One thing among many is the fact that everyone has lied from the MOMENT CA called 911 forward. I'm not sure if I've seen quite as many lies in other cases as I have in this case.

Another thing that sticks out to me is the fact that lots of people have been SILENT. Normally in cases people come out of the woodwork to speak and in this case from the beginning-before the hoopla, people have been hush hush including extended family.

I used to think she was just grieving, but this statement is just mind-boggling. Casey LIED to LE repeatedly, yet they've managed to turn it into "she's being railroaded." Wow. I have no words.

yes, WOW..... I cannot believe, even in denial about Caylee, surely they can see how Casey landed where she did. Cindy even helped start the ball rolling. wow....

In my opinion, the family is just going about business as usual. They have always chosen to believe Casey (at least publically) and back her up. Possibly, in other situations, people just let it go because it was easier that arguing. It seems they have met with more opposing force than usual this time. They are used to winning and will not back down. Immovable object vs Irresistible Force. jmo

The oddities are extreme. The stories and the nonsense is never ending. However keep in mind that we the public do not have the complete knowledge of all LE has. There are so many questions I want answered that no matter how many posts and blogs I search and read, I cannot find answers to.
For example and please if anyone has the time answer the following:

1.The car seat? Where is it?
2. Caylee's hair strand tested, have they tested it for drugs?
3. Who in the world is Mike W. (the one her friend name dropped when he visted her in jail)?
4. Why does it seem as if so many of her friends went out of town during the end of June and early July?

I feel as if there are so many unanswered questions and THAT, for the most part has captured our attention, aside of course of a precious little girl is missing.

On the day the news broke I was told about it from my mom, and her first question to me was why would a grandmother who is used to seeing her GD every day would allow weeks let alone a month go by quietly?

I have many other questions that I am sure will be answered in the next couple of months. I am afraid until this case is played out (November) we will not know the entire truth. Because as it stands now, I have no idea who we can trust.

Joyce

but i hate casey with a passion i cant describe ...and i know that is wrong but.......actions speak LOUDER than words ...........Casey do the right then and tell someone where little caylee is at ....

snipped for length.

I totally agree with you here, it's just beyond horrible how this is turning out.
About Casey doing the right thing, I'm wracking my brain trying to come up with something, some little tidbit about her where she has done the right thing. So far I have come up with nothing. Many times she had opportunity but it seems she did not take those opportunities, it seems her only goal was to be a club going party girl.

VB

1. LE found car seat in the car.
2. I don't know but I bet it has been tested or is being tested.
3. I don't know.
4. I don't know why her friends left town but that might have been the spur that made Casey kill her daughter. all her friends were single, free and easy. They could leave and do what they want. They all worked. Something is wrong with Casey mentally and she could not hold down a job. Her mother ruled her life and she was stuck with mom cos she could not support herself and her kid. Without the kid she might find some man to take her in. Most young men do not want to be saddled with someone else's child. Just another reason for Casey to go into some rage and kill her child. Even the boyfriend up and went to NYC about that time and Casey couldn't go because of caylee. All the fights with mom I am sure were about Caylee and Casey not working and taking responsibility for her.

PS: I wonder if the Anthony's ever told LE the truth about the big fight the day before Casey left (or the day she left if she really left on the 15th?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow