Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, We "guys" are going to be cause of Caylee 's death????? According to Cindy....wow

What a sick individual imo. I'll bet the farm that she's talking about the kidnappers will then kill Caylee and plant her body somewhere to frame Casey. Something along those lines. The Peterson's claimed that Laci's body was planted there by the real killers to frame Scott. I'm not surprised at TM wanting to leave.

When ask if she is looking for Caylee cindy says:

"Looked around, ya know , um some places here--- but mainly spend time on phone , you know with people , you know-----"

I did say i was going to stop watching tonight.. im about to throw my flip flop at tv,..OMG.. THAT gut feeling thing!!!! that did it..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im turning it off !!!

LOL...step away from the tv and put down your shoes....

I need my hearing examined because I think I heard Cindy Anthony say words to the effect that the media will be responsible for Caylee's death because everyone is looking for a dead body instead of a live person, and by the "time we find her" she will be dead.

Holy Mother Of God.

I am about to violate my own TOS all over the place. Really. Moderators, I am serious don't be afraid to ban me because I am about to lose it.
Ahhhhhh Tricia I wish we could have a big group hug, and include Leonard, Tony, & Tim. This is so sad. My heart is breaking.

Breaking news.
Cindy just explained why Casey didn't report her daughter missing for a month...Apparently she was threatened and Caylee's life was threatened.

Puh-LEEZ.

The pics on the 20th look like someone in fear for their life and that of their child.

I am SO flippin angry right now I can't see straight!! OMG, are you KIDDING ME!!! This is ridiculous and outrageous... I feel so bad for TM, I think it's what he didn't say that is more telling than what he did...

When ask if she is looking for Caylee cindy says:

"Looked around, ya know , um some places here--- but mainly spend time on phone , you know with people , you know-----"

I did say i was going to stop watching tonight.. im about to throw my flip flop at tv,..OMG.. THAT gut feeling thing!!!! that did it..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im turning it off !!!

She is not as good of a liar as her daughter. Finally a good question from NG. NG needs to loop those "ummms" and "you knows" over and over!

STONE COLD BUSTED!

Did Cindy just say LE didn't investigate any information before they arrested Casey?

ETA ~ And some of Cindy's phone calls to Casey do not show up on the phone records?

GO NANCY...release the phone records Cindy..fax them on over to Nancy NOW..doubt you will.

Yeah Prove it Cindy....release the phone records

PROVE LE IS LYING

Im SORRY-- I dont want to sound --- But who would want Caylee SO BADLY that they would threaten to kill Casey and Caylee etc etc.

Cindy please stop talking.

can someone please find me a phone number got tim so I can beg him not to go home

and...and....and.......

Yea, show that police are wrong Cindy~~~~

This woman is unbelievable..def like mother like daughter !! WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW someone pull me away--

Why the heck doesn't Nancy ask Cindy - "Why won't Casey talk to you?" Notice Nancy NEVER mentions Casey.

Why? Why? Anyone have the answer?

phone records don't lie LIKE your daughter and you CINDY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg