Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Cindy. Shut up! She's just as bad as her daughter. I can't take it anymore.

IMO

I just love how she skirts around the truth. Lets see, she hasn't answered the question about her releasing info, um let's see YOU DON'T HAVE ANY TO BACK UP!!!!

I am SO flippin angry right now I can't see straight!! OMG, are you KIDDING ME!!! This is ridiculous and outrageous... I feel so bad for TM, I think it's what he didn't say that is more telling than what he did...[/QUOTE]

Amen

So....I'm wondering about everyone's thoughts: Is Cindy so deep in denial that she actually believes the words coming out of her own mouth OR is she completely in control and just desperately trying to save her daughter? I'm open to other options as well...

Notice how Cindy spins everything around to point back to LE instead of answering questions...

Bottom line:

Ciindy is mad at Tiim Miller for looking for a dead body.

Cindy wants Tim to look for a live Casey with all the 'tips' she gets.

Cindy doesn't want him doing a grid search and going about his business the way he knows how.

Tim is pzz'd that the family want him to follow these strange leads of an unknown person with no phone, no address and whom LE cannot verify exists and that no one can verify exists.

In my opinion Tim knows this person doesn't exist but is being pressured by the family to use their info. So Tim wants to pack up and go home because that is a waste of time. I sure can't blame him!

But I hope Tim stays and keeps looking for the body so he can put the Anthony's to rest.
Very well summed up.

Is Cindy still employed? Because I just can't imagine even havign someone this unstable working for me. I'm sorry But I have no words to express how i am feelign right now. I can barely type.

Law Enforcement do NOT let Caylee down!!

Another lost opportunity on the Nancy Disgrace show. Cindy claims that her copy of the phone records are more accurate than those obtained by LE. So why didn't NG ask Cindy for Zenaida's phone number? Because NG was too busy rolling her eyes and sneering like Elvis.

Wow. That says it all for me. "In fact there are some of my calls that don't show up on her phone records" That tells me this woman is covering her daugher's a$$. Up til now, I've pretty much sympathized with Cindy. No more. She doesn't want people to come out and help search. This woman is cracked, and I think it explains a lot about why her daughter is also cracked.

GM CA is on the phone with Nancy and she is says she wanted to address what Tim said. She is saying that they were under the impression TES and Tim were coming out to look for Caylee ALIVE.

She confirms CA isn't talking to anybody but JB or staff or he might appoint. She actually said she doesn't think more searchers are needed. She keeps saying that crap about putting the word out la la la.

One thing I noticed.

On the Matt Lauer show, when she was talking it was almost like she was (and I don't think it was due to medication because I don't give GM CA the benefit of the doubt.) speaking slowly and very monotone. My 17 yr old son said to me, "Mom, she's talking to the camera audience like we're idiots." I said what do you mean? He goes, "You know like when you talk to someone R-E-A-L-L-Y S-L-O-W it kinda means you think they are dumb?" (He does this to his sister all the time and it gets her so mad!!)

I looked back at the Matt Lauer clip and I swear I thought the SAME THING!!!

BUT...

here on NG on the phone she is speaking much quicker and even NG butting in doesn't seem to shake whatever she plans on saying.

How wierd is that? I mean, is this noticeable to anyone else or is it just because I really want to NOT hear GM CA repeating this same ol' "Caylee is with somebody, there has been tips..."

If I were over there in FL and truly thought I saw Caylee (and for me to believe I saw her she would have to be next to me, and if I said hello she would say, "HI, my name is Caylee Antony") my first call would be to the POLICE. It doesn't make sense that I would think to call the Anthony's, because what if the people who have Caylee are frickin' DANGEROUS??

OMG she said that it is terrible that "THIS LITTLE GIRL" (isn't Caylee her granddaughter??) for the whole months of July and August didn't have anybody go to bat for her!!

She said they have the call logs, and THEY are following up on them. NG said, "Why don't YOU RELEASE THEM?? Prove the cops wrong?"

GM CA's answer:

(that was her answer for a good 10 seconds it was SILENT)

UNBELIEVABLE!!

Nancy just busted her on the phone records.....If she has the records show them to the public & prove that LE is lying

Cindy can't because she knows that she is lying as much as her daughter...

Is Cindy still employed? Because I just can't imagine even havign someone this unstable working for me. I'm sorry But I have no words to express how i am feelign right now. I can barely type.

Law Enforcement do NOT let Caylee down!!

Better yet how about CA for your nurse...I would rather die.

Now the friggin cell phone records are not accurate. Already working on Casey's defense.

I really know this is about finding Caylee, but there are sadly so very many Caylee's out there. I think Tim needs to move on and help a family that wants help, no matter how it comes out.

Nancy needs at least anothoer hour on this show tonite to get thru to Cindy. Someone needs to get thru to this woman. Police need a one on one with her and give her the goods they have. I am praying Tim stays for Caylee's sake and finds her bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member