The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That lie detector would be a steady line....No Problem Mon!!!

I am curious about what good a lie detector would do.
1.) She is lying, we all know that, and even in saner moments Cindy even calls her a liar.
2.) the lie detector only shows she is lying, since we know that , it is useless
3.) it cannot force anyone to tell the truth. I wish it could, but it is not for that.

Now if someone would make a "force someone to tell the whole complete truth" machine, I think it would be needed in this case first!

The recent version of what happened is just a way to try to excuse all the shifting and lying, now that LE has shown there is no nanny, etc. Pathetic.

NEWSFLASH

*** News Channel Hipp4 - RUSH FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ***

A Giant Hippo is being reported in florida, it is a giant pinkish hippo that wears too much make-up, walks with a cute hip swashling back and forth motion
attempting to gain attention of any male hippo in the area. Authorities are advising everyone to LOOK AWAY from this beast as it is a killer and should be considered extremely dangerous. Any Hippo related to this particular hippo should also be considered crazy and dangerous. :D:laugh:

Robotic Hippo Killer part time Roving Reporter :D

in case of being banned because of this...
i will see you all in a week if im lucky.. Be Well... im sending Tim Miller funds
to continue searching :laugh:

They already ad three kids with them........why would they want another one? What was the purpose. I love my kids and all, but, I for sure wouldn't want to take someone else's!!!!!

They already ad three kids with them........why would they want another one? Waht was the purpose. I love my kids and all, but, I for sure wouldn't want to take someone else's!!!!!

LOL

yep, i agree :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Ohhhhhhh, this must be the "dangerous" details Cindy could not reveal to the public!! :doh: GIVE ME A BREAK!! :loser:

Okay- I will entertain this theory

On the 16th???? of June she was assualted by her longterm nanny and her sister Sam (can hardly type that without laughing).

They did a clown car style loading of a four children while Casey did what? Tackled one of the many of them? Held on to her child? Grabbed one of their kids? Clung to the car while being drug through the parking lot like mothers of kidnapping victims actually do?

Then she read through the 30 day script, which was vile, involved stealing money, Fing her brains out while her childs life was endanger, dancing on bars while groping other women and having her photo taken for documentation so Zanny and her sister Sam could verify she was following the script?

She then left her car at Amscott as directed so Zanny and her sister Sam could put a dead body, chloroform, and Caylee's hair from her decomposing body in the trunk, and then remove just the body before impound?

Then on day 30 when the script is done, and keep in mind NO ONE but Casey knows the child is missing on day 30, Day 31 July 15th Casey is on her own now right? Everything we have seen and heard from her since has been under own control? I guess that should say everything we haven't heard from her.....

I am curious about what good a lie detector would do.
1.) She is lying, we all know that, and even in saner moments Cindy even calls her a liar.
2.) the lie detector only shows she is lying, since we know that , it is useless
3.) it cannot force anyone to tell the truth. I wish it could, but it is not for that.

Now if someone would make a "force someone to tell the whole complete truth" machine, I think it would be needed in this case first!

Well, if they asked the right questions.....it would help.

Directs:

Did you kill Caylee?
Did you dispose of Caylee?
Did you act alone?
When you killed Caylee was it an accident?

It may not provide exacts, but, it might lead them foward.

A Giant Hippo is being reported in florida, it is a giant pinkish hippo that wears too much make-up, walks with a cute hip swashling back and forth motion attempting to gain attention of any male hippo in the area.

Must resist urge to Photoshop a hippo wearing make-up.
I don't want to end up in time-out or banned!

Must resist urge to Photoshop a hippo wearing make-up.
I don't want to end up in time-out or banned!

i would like to see that hippo:laugh:

i dont think you would be banned for posting a picture of a hippo with make up but i can not guarantee it :D

so you are wise to be careful

Finally!!! The truth comes out. You know, the girl in South Carolina, Susan Smith, came up with a more believable story...and act. I wonder what she will come up with next? She may say that she gave them to Angelina Jolie for protection from Zanny? I wish she would really tell the truth..finally. This has got to be the craziest case I have ever heard of.

You mean Brad Pitt is the father of Caylee? I had no idea! :eek:

They already ad three kids with them........why would they want another one? What was the purpose. I love my kids and all, but, I for sure wouldn't want to take someone else's!!!!!

And, for 30 days? Why?

The article said Casey told "investigators" (according to LP) -- so that would be defense investigators, I take it? Wonder if during those long visits to Jose's office, she spent her time formulating and typing up this so-called "script".

If Leonard has got the story right and it did in fact come from defense investigators, did their sharing it with Leonard waive attorney-client privilege so that both they and Leonard might be compelled to testify about this story and its script?

You guys forgot the part where KC was forced to post a piccie of herself, puking into the toidey.

This time, BTW, KC is telling the truth, BTW. I mean it!

Zanny the Nanny and her tough-talking, cigar-smoking Sister Sam (street names) head up a dangerous pre-K crime cartel.

Gangs of toddlers armed with rock-laden sippy cups cruise the streets, converging on victims, beating them about the knees until they fall to the ground. They then rob their prey, loading the swag into Barbie backpacks and false-bottomed booster seats.

Watch KC carefully on TV, See if you don't spot the subtlest of limps....

i think Fox will be doing a special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member