The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am so sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that you thought she should get off. I do agree Baez is crazy enough himself to try it. They really do not have anything else.

No need to be sorry! She keeps making up these INSANE stories and acting in ways that seem unbalanced, it's almost like they'd have to try.

More lies. I have looked for Zenaida and Samatha Fernandez or Gonzalez and found NO ONE in the age bracket to have 3 small children. Maybe there are better sleuthers than I am am out there, but I am sure these woman belong to the same "cult" that the invisiblt mechanics do. I am just so enraged that this little **** can get away with this kind of stuff. I hope she gets trampled in the angry mob surrounding her parent's house

I have found many without the ages attached, and you won't find everyone online.

The ZG that was at the Sawgrass Apts. was already checked out. There isn't another ZG unless its a imaginary person in moron's head. Cindy and Anthony are basically afraid of her

Ahh, will all these Casey tales be coming out in book form ? Or go straight to video?

The ZG that was at the Sawgrass Apts. was already checked out. There isn't another ZG unless its a imaginary person in moron's head. Cindy and Anthony are basically afraid of her

Yes That ZG was already checked out but there was more thanone noted in the docs in the witness list two different birthdates, and one Rosado who's page was omitted. Ima,.. do you know how easy it is nowadays for illegals to hide from LE, only the men get caught when they are pulled over in a car, the women are safely tucked away out of view.

I'm not saying Casey's lying but I also believe there has to be at least one ZG out there at the age Casey mentioned,.. to find none whatsoever is suspect. Also, why question someone who isn't even near the same age and witness list them with an alias and a Rosado who we have no idea why they are listed,.. I don't think LE could find it even if they tried... U can't claim the reward if you are in the country illegally facing deportation, one would have to make a choice,... so why would anyone come forward with the child?,... would be much easier to sell her out of the country. jmo

I think it's good that this is Casey's official story. It has Caylee being taken and sped off in a totally different vehicle not to be seen again. There is no way to place Caylee in the trunk, much less being dead in the trunk with this story. There's also no excuse to have chloroform or reasons to have been searching it out online before the disappearance.

I think it's good that this is Casey's official story. It has Caylee being taken and sped off in a totally different vehicle not to be seen again. There is no way to place Caylee in the trunk, much less being dead in the trunk with this story. There's also no excuse to have chloroform or reasons to have been searching it out online before the disappearance.

Could be the big boo-yah of Caylee's mom shooting herself in the foot, couldn't it? I think it just might! (If she has any places in her feet left without holes at this point after everything else she's already come up with.)

Too many LDS trips?

Yes That ZG was already checked out but there was more thanone noted in the docs in the witness list two different birthdates, and one Rosado who's page was omitted. Ima,.. do you know how easy it is nowadays for illegals to hide from LE, only the men get caught when they are pulled over in a car, the women are safely tucked away out of view.

I'm not saying Casey's lying but I also believe there has to be at least one ZG out there at the age Casey mentioned,.. to find none whatsoever is suspect. Also, why question someone who isn't even near the same age and witness list them with an alias and a Rosado who we have no idea why they are listed,.. I don't think LE could find it even if they tried... U can't claim the reward if you are in the country illegally facing deportation, one would have to make a choice,... so why would anyone come forward with the child?,... would be much easier to sell her out of the country. jmo
I wasn't aware that Casey was bilingual. You are assuming that LE hasn't checked out any ZF-G. And how many of them have sisters with the name of Samantha with three small children. Casey is tightening her own web of lies. You are assuming that ZFG is Cuban. More likely shse is Puero Rican which means she's not illegal. Isn't it illegal to hire illegals?

Sounds good, but HOW do you get the child out of the country. You can't fly her without identification. Driving? You don't think border agents aren't keeping an eye out for this child. I think you are living in a fantasy world. You can't even get on a plane without a driver's license. You need a birth certificate for a child - at least my grandchildren cannot fly without one

ZFG also according to CASEY THE LIAR is from NY or NC or somewhere other than Florida and that is why LE cannot find her. But the FBI is also looking for her.

But there are not ZFGx associated with any of the locations that Casey took the police to saying she had left Caylee at - and no one had ever heard of any. Pleople leave footprints that LE is adept at following. Casey gives phony names and phony addresses and then expects to be believed. We are not all as guillible as Cindy is. Well, maybe some people are. Didn't Casey also claim that ZFG worked at Universal - who has no record of her. And Casey was looking at the clubs where ZFG hunt out - cept no one knew her. Invisible, not illegal imo

I wasn't aware that Casey was bilingual. You are assuming that LE hasn't checked out any ZF-G. And how many of them have sisters with the name of Samantha with three small children. Casey is tightening her own web of lies. You are assuming that ZFG is Cuban. More likely shse is Puero Rican which means she's not illegal. Isn't it illegal to hire illegals?

I never said Casey was bilingual, I never said they haven't checked out any ZG, or ZFG, I did find a Samantha Gonzalez in Kissimmee, FL,... yes Casey lies. I never said anything about Cuban? I would not speculate that far. Yes it is illegal to hire illegals.

Some respectful snipping.
,.. do you know how easy it is nowadays for illegals to hide from LE, only the men get caught when they are pulled over in a car, the women are safely tucked away out of view.

U can't claim the reward if you are in the country illegally facing deportation, one would have to make a choice,... so why would anyone come forward with the child?,... would be much easier to sell her out of the country. jmo

If an illegally tucked away woman was Caylee's babysitter, wouldn't Caylee's mom be able to come up with one or more locations where'd she been 'tucked away' when Caylee was taken to her for babysitting? Just as a note, I wonder what language Casey envisions that the 'script' she received from Zenaida was written in. I come into contact with many illegal immigrants from Spanish speaking countries in in my line of work and, of those, many are illiterate in Spanish as well as English, although certainly not all, and not some who are literate in multiple lingos, but I'd say if I encounter a 26 year-old illegal immigrant woman of the kind who is 'tucked away,' she likely won't speak very much English and very possibly won't be able to read or write in any language. Again, I'm talking 'tucked away,' not out there working or moving around and it isn't 100% like I said. My experience, usually immigrants, legal or illegal, who can write and speak English are working, usually 1 pretty good job or 2 or 3 jobs, and going to school sometimes too. My guess is that whoever wrote Caylee's mom's 'script' probably wouldn't be one of those 'tucked away' women. Have we seen that script?

So you think Zenaida wouldn't claim a reward but had been babysitting in Orlando for Caylee for 2-4 years? If she was safe enough to do that, she'd probably come up with a way to get the reward---like have someone who was legal turn in Caylee then split the reward with them. And again, Zenaida was babysitting WHERE for 2-4 years, specifically. Where was Caylee dropped off and picked up? Caylee's mom still has not said.

Wow, if KC really told LE this, then I wondered if they busted out laughing too. I swear if I was LE, then I probably would have fell on the floor laughing. Man, she's dumb!

The thread on Kiomarie and ZG ,the myspace link to ZG ,she has 3 older children ,late teens ,early 20's!
Why did everyone here suddenly forget all of that?

The thread on Kiomarie and ZG ,the myspace link to ZG ,she has 3 older children ,late teens ,early 20's!
Why did everyone here suddenly forget all of that?

Put 3 teenagers in the back of a Ford Focus and you will see why that makes no sense.

Live with 3 teenagers for a week and you will understand why no one would want an extra toddler.

This story is the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard. I thought Scott came up with some whoppers, but he sounds downright plausible compared to Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackburne