The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Devil's advocate here...she didn't say silver Ford Focus....she said silver Ford whatever. Could've been a Bronco or another SUV? More likely to get carseats and whatnot into an SUV than a Focus....

Not that I believe her story one bit!

Devil's advocate here...she didn't say silver Ford Focus....she said silver Ford whatever. Could've been a Bronco or another SUV? More likely to get carseats and whatnot into an SUV than a Focus....

Not that I believe her story one bit!

Originally she claimed ZFG drove a silver Ford Focus, IIRC. So unless she is changing her story AGAIN that is what she said it was.

I'm curious,.. last night on NG, the question was posed,.. why haven't they put out an amber alert yet? The answer was it didn't meet the criteria, there was no car involved. Correct me if I'm wrong, even if Casey is a liar,.. there is a statement of a "Silver Ford Focus 2008" from Lee in his email, per 400pg docs.

Why isn't there an amber alert out for Caylee?

I'm curious,.. last night on NG, the question was posed,.. why haven't they put out an amber alert yet? The answer was it didn't meet the criteria, there was no car involved. Correct me if I'm wrong, even if Casey is a liar,.. there is a statement of a "Silver Ford Focus 2008" from Lee in his email, per 400pg docs.

because the police have clear evidence that she is no longer alive, and because the only person saying she's alive is a pathological liar who's never once told them anything true.

Well, if they asked the right questions.....it would help.

Directs:

Did you kill Caylee?
Did you dispose of Caylee?
Did you act alone?
When you killed Caylee was it an accident?

It may not provide exacts, but, it might lead them foward.

I agree, however, a lie detector cannot tell you if someone BELIEVES the lies they are telling or not. if she believes her own lies, she will think she is telling the truth, and the detector won't detect deception, because in her mind, she's not being deceptive.

Tonight on Gretta a new name was cast out by the hat wearing bounty hunter, he stated that Zenalda sister Samatha held Casey down in the park and gave casey a script to adhere to for the next 30 days.

Welcome to the boards!!! Yeah, that name came out a couple of days ago... being as there is no Zenaida, it makes it hard to believe a "samantha" exists. :(

One more time, 30 days was UP the day she was ARRESTED so her pathetic little excuse of a story does not hold water...30 days came and went a LONG time ago and she is still reading the same script? Bull s4!t! Excuse my outburst...

For the record, to hold me down and steal my child would take more than ANY woman has got in her...I would fight them to the death if need be before I let them take my baby.

Tonight on Gretta a new name was cast out by the hat wearing bounty hunter, he stated that Zenalda sister Samatha held Casey down in the park and gave casey a script to adhere to for the next 30 days.

I thought he told her to shut up the second she mentioned Zenaida.

One more time, 30 days was UP the day she was ARRESTED so her pathetic little excuse of a story does not hold water...30 days came and went a LONG time ago and she is still reading the same script? Bull s4!t! Excuse my outburst...

Noooooo, it's Improvisational Theater now. :mad:

this is not a new "player" in the case - its a figment of Casey's imagination.

I'm looking forward to her encounters with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, on the next episode of "Casey Tales".

so let me get this straight

1. your child is kidnapped and you know who did it and instead of calling the police IMMEDIATELY... you wait weeks and actually never do call the police.

the police are called by the grandmother..

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

i hate all of them :furious:

This is part of the the news story from WESH.com channel two. (At the bottom of this post is the link to the entire news story, with assorted other items)

""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

Has anyone ever heard of someone bringing 3 children to a kidnapping?
Four car seats(or boosters) in this silver Ford whatever with two grown women. It must be a really interesting car.
I am not a mother, I do have a 230lb mastiff service dog, and plenty of nieces and nephews, but no way in hell will someone take a child or my dog away from me, especially not two woman, with 3 children, in the middle of public park during the day.
This script then instructed her to tell the police that it was Zanny the Nanny at the apartment, with tickets to Universal, not Zanny the Nanny with Samatha at the park with 3 children. (This would not make a good clue game)
The script also told her to go party hard, make out with strange girls, and jump from night club to night club. That was so nice of Zanny the Nanny to order her to get some down time.
This was the best she could come up with all that time in jail?
:banghead:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

A Silver Ford WHATEVER -- this is my favorite part when LP tells this story.

Almost all of Casey's "stories" should just be sprinkled liberally w/WHATEVERS - bc it will have no effect on the story bc there's no truth...I dropped my WHATEVER off at the WHATEVER so I could go to WHATEVER and then WHATEVER called and I had to WHATEVER!

An Amber Alert was never put out because for FL to issue one, there has to be a clear description of both abductor and vehicle, which LE says they did not have and it also has to be less than 48 hours from the supposed abduction.

And one more,
Who would name one daughter Zenaida and the other Samantha?
That seems a bit unoriginal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member