Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out this Cam still. Hmm interesting.

mobilecam1.jpg

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Isn't is odd that it's 12:30 and there's been no activity today?
Has anybody come or gone?

What is up with the crotch shots these cams keep capturing? Geez. lol

I sooooooooooo agree with you.
Have you also noticed previously when it gets really quiet for 36+ hours something breaks?
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Yes! I have found myself coming back to the cam to see if something big happens. I can't seem to get in the right frame of mind anymore to try and sleuth anything. I feel like everything that can be hashed out, has already been. Now I'm just waiting on the next 'leak' to be released. It's insane.

I haven't seen anything at all......family suicide pact?

I would think that if KC didn't show up for her "babysitting" session with JB he would have sent the posse over to the house to check on her.

I'm sure the Cam was frozen (as usual) when she left. BUT I am surprised that they didn't move the cam back to his office for the day like they did yesterday.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would think that if KC didn't show up for her "babysitting" session with JB he would have sent the posse over to the house to check on her.

I'm sure the Cam was frozen (as usual) when she left. BUT I am surprised that they didn't move the cam back to his office for the day like they did yesterday.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe trying to keep protestors away from the office. The media might be backing off showing actual movement to keep the public out of the loop. Security reasons for the family.

That would mean we would be watching, but never seeing anything important go on. Always freeze screen or shut down.

Has there been any protestors today or is that over now? I am just checking the camera. The news must be over. I am wonder who is wandering thru in the picture? It sure has been boring that past few days. I hope the story doesn't wane and is just forgotten. Something needs to break soon.

Maybe for the sake of appearances, JB decided to cut back on the time KC spends at his office.

garage door opened... HHR had reverse lights on... then screen went blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member