Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here, so are you saying we can't comment on what's on the camera??

I'm new here, so are you saying we can't comment on what's on the camera??

WOW, look like nothing is really happening. Oh and just click ignore and you will not see certain post of people.

What's on the CAM yes, other stuff "no" :)

Stupid question maybe, but is this thread for comments only? Or can we discuss what is seen on the cam?

Like "Police are there" as opposed to "police are there! Hoping they're tossing her butt back in the slammer".

Stupid question maybe, but is this thread for comments only? Or can we discuss what is seen on the cam?

Like "Police are there" as opposed to "police are there! Hoping they're tossing her butt back in the slammer".

I admit, I'm confused also. I'm wondering if posts have been deleted and that's why I'm missing the "chit chat" or if I just don't realize what exactly is considered chit chat?? Is talking about the yard that is shown on cam off limits??

Sorry, I'm almost afraid to post.

Mobile came 1 froze on lake downtown, water sports place.
Mobile cam 2 House.. Black truck parked in front of driveway. Truck now gone.

truck 19 Looking beside the truck, at grass. Sidewalk, tree
truck 20 No video
truck 25 Looks frozen. Same picture of when a guy was working on pipe of sorts.

Links to all 5 cameras is on page 1 of this thread. If this thread closes and a new one is opened, can someone please copy and paste the links on the first page. Makes it easy to find them.

That is why I won't post. I don't want to get fussed at for "doing the wrong thing."

sct4e1.png

One thing I have learned from this nice webcam is to keep a neat looking yard....omg can you imagine having this trained on your home day and night?

My dogs would love it...............they would have a field day with all the "guests"..........LOL

I admit, I'm confused also. I'm wondering if posts have been deleted and that's why I'm missing the "chit chat" or if I just don't realize what exactly is considered chit chat?? Is talking about the yard that is shown on cam off limits??

Sorry, I'm almost afraid to post.

Any chat not related to the camera, where the camera is, items the camera is showing,(such as signs and things)

Chit chat is stuff not related to the information connected to the camera.

That's all.

My dogs would love it...............they would have a field day with all the "guests"..........LOL

Turbothink, don't freak out but Websleuthers, this is an example of "chit chat."

It's ok Turbothink, you provided a good example :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500