Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Cindy is working on the caution tape

I don't think my camera is updating, I can see reporters but their positions aren't changing.

lmm2.jpg

If there is any breaking news can someone please PM me with the info. I am getting ready for hurrican Ike and do not have time to read today or tommorrow and most likely saturday but would like to know if there is any breaking news....please and thanks in advance!!!!! Hang in there my fellow Texans....looks like we are in for a rough weekend!!! May God Bless Texas and all Texans!!!!!

Could they possibly be there cause they know somethings going down - police man there before possibly looking for GA to arrest him on assault to protesters. I'd think they'd want to get him out of there before rearresting monster so he doesn't assault one of the cheering audience.

If there is any breaking news can someone please PM me with the info. I am getting ready for hurrican Ike and do not have time to read today or tommorrow and most likely saturday but would like to know if there is any breaking news....please and thanks in advance!!!!! Hang in there my fellow Texans....looks like we are in for a rough weekend!!! May God Bless Texas and all Texans!!!!!

I will for as long as I am on :)

Good luck to you. Stay safe!

Wow, holy no trespassing signs. One on every corner of grass.

I wonder if the older couple standing there are from the homeowners assoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1