This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be baited, so I'm not going to argue with you if that's what you're looking for.

Excuse me?

who is baiting who here?

I asked another poster a question and you took the liberty of answering it for her & while doing so you also stated that you somehow knew that I already knew the answer to it.

I asked another poster a question - it has nothing to do with you - if you don't like my questions put me on ignore

To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?? #3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing on....
Thread #3

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70871

I think the threads were labeled wrong two #3's no #2

I think I'm wrong.... I just went around in circles .... nothing new for me though, maybe it was closed till it was cleaned up... who knows.... you'd have to ask the mods

That's one thing that really bothered me a lot.
Why wouldn't she give up the phone records if there was nothing to hide or anyone to protect?

Actually, the reason people are linking KT to a Zenaida is because there was a people search performed that linked relatives of KT and one of her relatives has the first name Zenaida. When KT responded to the question of whether or not she knew any Zenaida's, she dodged the first name and said the only "Gonzales" she knew lived down the street on Hopespring. I will look for her statement....

Here's something interesting I just dug up pertaining to this statement. She didn't know any other Gonzalez, but there were no less than 7 (seven) seniors with the last name of Gonzalez in hers and Casey's graduating class. Not only that, there is a Zenaida in the graduating class as well.

anybody think LE could be using KC, and the searches for a body as a smoke screen to throw off the kidnappers?

Since another poster took the liberty of answering my question to you I will ask it again.

What Kidnappers?

Who do you think may have kidnapped Caylee?

To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?? #3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing on....
Thread #3

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70871

I think the threads were labeled wrong two #3's no #2

I was going to respond to the thread #3 but then it closed. I guess because there was a lot bashing going on against the people who believe she is alive! HA! Well can I resond here?

Lets not go any further with the conversation that I keep interrupting ... or this will be shut down too.

Sometimes here people are on the defensive and like any post/e-mail it can be taken many ways without knowing the true spirit in which it was written.

Lets all just try to be positive and if something can be taken two ways.... look at it in a good light.....

Thanks..... :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Do NOT contact the Anthonys if you have a tip or suspicion. Here are the numbers you should call.

Orange County Missing Persons Unit

407-836-HELP (4357)

Crimeline: 1-800-423-TIPS (8477)

Actually LE released a statement yesterday and asked that sleuthers do NOT call the numbers. They would like leads, theories, and speculations submitted to www.cfcrimeline.com. The phone lines are for sightings and tips, and they are being tied up.

This was on the updates yesterday on OCSO Caylee Updates page.

I think I'm wrong.... I just went around in circles .... nothing new for me though, maybe it was closed till it was cleaned up... who knows.... you'd have to ask the mods

Yes, the second one was wrongly labeled as #3, and then it was closed after I think only 13 pages, while the first one went to about 30 and an actual #3 has not been opened. I don't know what happened.

I was enjoying that thread. I think it is perfectly reasonable, if people want to be reasonable, to ask questions as to why someone thinks Caylee is alive and I think every effort should be made to explain why there are a LOT of reasonable doubts. Some could be persuaded to at least withhold judgement until all the facts are in.

I was going to respond to the thread #3 but then it closed. I guess because there was a lot bashing going on against the people who believe she is alive! HA! Well can I respond here?

My opinion would be it's Ok to post anything you want here without going against TOS and the threads purpose

Thats just my opinion though...

maybe she was covering for kc? didn't want to get involved? had second thoughts about telling them kc asked for money? Not trying to say you are wrong, just giving "reasonable doubt". Does anyone know if she has been subpheoned? (sp?) Do you think kc knows , as in willingly gave caylee to her, or something more sinister. please elaborate your theory of her involvement, if you have one.

Didn't want to get involved? That's kind of odd condsidering LE did NOT contact her and SHE in fact contacted them. Odd behavior for someone who did NOT want to be involved don't ya think? I do.

Elaborate? The simple "elaboration" is this ... anything as possilbe.

Casey's story has more holes in that swiss cheese, however, so do many other of those "sworn testimonies" if you ask me.

Not much of a statement made by ZG ... what is it ... two lines ... What kind of interigation is that?

bla bla bla

Greetings from Texas!

I am responding to the many questions a day late from a thread which is now closed.

First of all, proper protocol was followed by me in calling in my tip to crimeline. Yes, it would have been extremely helpful to have pictures, sketches you name it from the LE and/or the Anthony family out there in public view, so I could see for myself who I was looking at. I only had one picture and that was Caylee. Without anything else, there was nothing I could do.

For instance….the Jeff Hopkins son who Casey says ZG babysat for and who referred her to this ZG babysitter…what is his approximate age? Does anyone know? If I knew the answer to this question along with a description of this child, I might be able to fit more pieces of my puzzle together.

I can’t just take it upon myself to play detective! That’s absurd!

It’s obvious to me either way, dead or alive, Casey doesn’t want her daughter to be found. I believe there are endless possibilities in this case.

Cindy spoke out many times saying Casey know who has her daughter, but doesn’t know where she’s at. Does Cindy know something? Could there be an ounce of truth to this?

Maybe things got out of hand after Cindy called 911 and Casey had to keep up her cherade. Cindy was going to file for custody of Caylee and Casey was getting kicked out of the house. I believe Casey would have done anything to keep Caylee away from Cindy who had taken her place and became the princess in the family.

Maybe Lee knows something? One posibilty IMO, IF she gave Caylee to her brother Lee who in turn gave her to someone else in order to keep Caylee away from Cindy. Remember, Casey and Lee are close. Why else was Lee the only one to speak out against taking a lie detector test after Cindy and George said they would take it? What does he have to hide?

I for one am not 100% certain she is alive or dead. In the Good Ol USA a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law no matter what we think here. We certainly don’t hear now what will come out at trial.

I saw on Fox news a few days ago a Full interview with Judge Napolitano who says LE leaks lies to the press/public to try to get to the truth.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7394244&version=1&locale=EN-US

For me there is too much doubt in my mind to have her convicted of murder right now. Anything is possible.

Casey Anthony’s behavior in any scenario is not normal, the way you and I think is normal behavior after a child goes missing. Who said Casey is normal? I am not a psychiatrist who can diagnose Casey, but one thing I do know she is a pathological liar who steals from her family and friends.

The inconsistent. circumstantial evidence is overwhelming in this case. Just for starters:
Caylee last seen dates: Cindy’s very first date she claimed she last saw Caylee was
June 7. I believe you can hear it in her 911 call. Casey said she dropped off Caylee at Sawgrass Apts. with ZG and last saw Caylee June 9. Then Cindy her last seen date to June 9. Then the June 15 fathers day video was released and Cindy says oh yeah then it’s June 15, (that is if the date was correct on their camera) Then George says he saw her last on June 16.
Did George Anthony really last see his granddaughter Caylee on June 16, 2008? Or June 6, 2008 as the Search Warrant states? His Own Signed Statement to LE.

On top of all this go to www.HelpFindCaylee.com “Have You Seen Me?” the date is June 9, 2008.

Little did Casey know she would get busted for stealing money from her friend and it all get this far out of control.

I hope the final DNA tests are released soon and we will know one way or another.

IMHO

I agree with you. I have listen and nothing has changed my mind. I believe in keeping an open mind. Until Casey is charged with murder that little girl is still alive to me. Just don't want to leave any stone unturned.

I just think that Casey had a way out. She could of left Caylee home with her parents and gone on with her own life. Why would she think she wouldnt get caught. Someone posted she liked csi.. bad guys always get caught.... kwim

Has casey lied, yes. The cell phone sims card makes since to me. I have switched phones and realized none of my numbers came over but 5. To bad I lost my phone somewhere in my house.

I wonder why she lied about the job. I want to think she did go there for a reason........I just cant put my finger on it.

I think she very well could have been working at Universal, just not for Universal. Illegal stuff, know what I mean? It just seems to me something fishy is going on in the area of Universal.

I was enjoying that thread. I think it is perfectly reasonable, if people want to be reasonable, to ask questions as to why someone thinks Caylee is alive and I think every effort should be made to explain why there are a LOT of reasonable doubts. Some could be persuaded to at least withhold judgement until all the facts are in.

Hmmm...I didn't think of it that way and I like your way better LOL. I feel like giving an "I have a dream" type speech about wanting people to withhold judgment. lol You've got a nice perspective on things!

We're just ppl who thing Caylee is still alive!

Believe me, I want to make some calls, too, because I think I've figured out something big, but not all the details...not all the why's and how's.

But we need to remember this is not the wild, wild West where we can "take the law into our own hands."

As much as we may not always act like it, we are a civilized society with laws and procedures in place to properly and lawfully investigate crimes, bring appropriate charges against the perpetrators of crimes, and conduct trials with judges and juries of peers.

We don't want to mess that up and not have this, or any, forum to help solve the mystery!

I always try to remember these famous words of wisdom: Opinions are like (certain body part)s, everybody has one!

Just my :twocents:!

Please share your theory or bits of it. I'm curious, just a hint, pleeeeze, just a sliver, anything, throw a gal a bone. Give me something to think about.

I think she very well could have been working at Universal, just not for Universal. Illegal stuff, know what I mean? It just seems to me something fishy is going on in the area of Universal.

I have believed from the very beginning that Casey was involved in something she does not want to come to light. WHERE was Casey and Caylee during the day for two years when her family and friends thought she had a job? WHAT was she doing with her days?

I cannont find in the 400 page doc where LE even asked that question of her. Were they not curious? I know I am.

Hmmm...I didn't think of it that way and I like your way better LOL. I feel like giving an "I have a dream" type speech about wanting people to withhold judgment. lol You've got a nice perspective on things!

Thank you!:blowkiss: And you should definitely give that speech!

For instance….the Jeff Hopkins son who Casey says ZG babysat for and who referred her to this ZG babysitter…what is his approximate age? Does anyone know? If I knew the answer to this question along with a description of this child, I might be able to fit more pieces of my puzzle together.

I think, not for sure 100%, but I think Casey stated Caylee and he were around the same age.

Maybe Lee knows something? One posibilty IMO, IF she gave Caylee to her brother Lee who in turn gave her to someone else in order to keep Caylee away from Cindy. Remember, Casey and Lee are close. Why else was Lee the only one to speak out against taking a lie detector test after Cindy and George said they would take it? What does he have to hide?

I find Lee to be more of a peace keeper between Casey and her mom. I may be wrong, but that's how he comes across in my opinion anyway.

As for the lie detectors, that's innacurate. Padilla stated:

"Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony initially agreed to take a polygraph, according to Padilla. They changed their minds only hours later, and Lee Anthony delivered the news to Padilla and his crew."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,421561,00.html

It doesn't say he spoke out against it. I think he was just the one that was elected to deliver the news that they had changed their minds.

I'll just continue ...

Another ODD thing (or two, or three, etc.) about KIO's statement,

"Yes I met the father of Caylee ... "

LE skipped over that statement as if it were never made ... not one single question of her to elaborate on that matter ...

"Can you tell me his name?"

"What he looked like"

"Did he attend the same Middle school the two of you atttended"

"Is he in your age bracket"

"Where'd you meet him at, under what circumstances?"

"Was he someone you knew prior to Casey introducing him to you?"

I have believed from the very beginning that Casey was involved in something she does not want to come to light. WHERE was Casey and Caylee during the day for two years when her family and friends thought she had a job? WHAT was she doing with her days?

I cannont find in the 400 page doc where LE even asked that question of her. Were they not curious? I know I am.

I agree. Very important question that had been forgotten to be asked in interviews.

Kio once again ...

LE should have said:

"So you said it's been a couple years since you last saw Casey ... Since Middle School right? ... [And yes that was one more of her contradicting statements] ...

... but you are now what, 22 ... oh wait nevermind, you changed your statement to say you and Casey worked together at Universal ... Are you upset w/ Casey that she did not allow you to adopt her Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea