This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Texas!

I am responding to the many questions a day late from a thread which is now closed.

First of all, proper protocol was followed by me in calling in my tip to crimeline. Yes, it would have been extremely helpful to have pictures, sketches you name it from the LE and/or the Anthony family out there in public view, so I could see for myself who I was looking at. I only had one picture and that was Caylee. Without anything else, there was nothing I could do.

For instance….the Jeff Hopkins son who Casey says ZG babysat for and who referred her to this ZG babysitter…what is his approximate age? Does anyone know? If I knew the answer to this question along with a description of this child, I might be able to fit more pieces of my puzzle together.

I can’t just take it upon myself to play detective! That’s absurd!

It’s obvious to me either way, dead or alive, Casey doesn’t want her daughter to be found. I believe there are endless possibilities in this case.

Cindy spoke out many times saying Casey know who has her daughter, but doesn’t know where she’s at. Does Cindy know something? Could there be an ounce of truth to this?

Maybe things got out of hand after Cindy called 911 and Casey had to keep up her cherade. Cindy was going to file for custody of Caylee and Casey was getting kicked out of the house. I believe Casey would have done anything to keep Caylee away from Cindy who had taken her place and became the princess in the family.

Maybe Lee knows something? One posibilty IMO, IF she gave Caylee to her brother Lee who in turn gave her to someone else in order to keep Caylee away from Cindy. Remember, Casey and Lee are close. Why else was Lee the only one to speak out against taking a lie detector test after Cindy and George said they would take it? What does he have to hide?

I for one am not 100% certain she is alive or dead. In the Good Ol USA a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law no matter what we think here. We certainly don’t hear now what will come out at trial.

I saw on Fox news a few days ago a Full interview with Judge Napolitano who says LE leaks lies to the press/public to try to get to the truth.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7394244&version=1&locale=EN-US

For me there is too much doubt in my mind to have her convicted of murder right now. Anything is possible.

Casey Anthony’s behavior in any scenario is not normal, the way you and I think is normal behavior after a child goes missing. Who said Casey is normal? I am not a psychiatrist who can diagnose Casey, but one thing I do know she is a pathological liar who steals from her family and friends.

The inconsistent. circumstantial evidence is overwhelming in this case. Just for starters:
Caylee last seen dates: Cindy’s very first date she claimed she last saw Caylee was
June 7. I believe you can hear it in her 911 call. Casey said she dropped off Caylee at Sawgrass Apts. with ZG and last saw Caylee June 9. Then Cindy her last seen date to June 9. Then the June 15 fathers day video was released and Cindy says oh yeah then it’s June 15, (that is if the date was correct on their camera) Then George says he saw her last on June 16.
Did George Anthony really last see his granddaughter Caylee on June 16, 2008? Or June 6, 2008 as the Search Warrant states? His Own Signed Statement to LE.

On top of all this go to www.HelpFindCaylee.com “Have You Seen Me?” the date is June 9, 2008.

Little did Casey know she would get busted for stealing money from her friend and it all get this far out of control.

I hope the final DNA tests are released soon and we will know one way or another.

IMHO

Standing ovation from me here I couldn't have said this any better cudos !!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members