Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're all very emotionally involved in this one. I really just want this angel to have a proper burial. I can't stand the thought of her out there alone. It breaks my heart terribly. I've said this before, but I feel this is far worse than even the Peterson case. And I was thoroughly involved in that one as well.

I believe you are so right..."everyone is very emotionally involved in this one". I go to bed at night thinking about this...it fills my sleep with thoughts of Caylee and of KC never telling the truth....I toss and turn all night getting very little sleep. I just want this baby found and brought home.
Deb

I hope they find Caylee SOON, the longer she is out there, which is probably what Casey counted on, it will be harder to find her:(

how do u know he is back there? my camera just shows the two guys sitting out front?

I am in Orlando and was channel surfing between all the news channels and did not see this on WESH.
However, there does seem to be a little activity stirring up at the Anthonys now. Jose Baez was at the house for an hour and a half-left and now has returned.

For me as a newbie to go way out on a limb (in my mind ) and start a thread,
Believe me.....It was on tv.

As to whether Casey gave info, I have to agree with all those who feel she'll never help find Caylee.

That did jog my memory. The broadcast used the exact phrase:
"independent searchers", relative to who found the "shallow grave."

Do these people ever SLEEP?
Has napping gone so far out of fashion? Well, not in MY house it hasn't.

Hallelujiah! I hope they finally bring closure to this case. I have a son a few months younger than Caylee, and I am not much older than KC and I have been having the hardest time comprehending this whole thing. I just want it to end, and I want justice for Caylee. I pray this is it...

Welcome!
Yes, this is so hard for anyone to comprehend at all.
And especially hard for us moms! I can't imagine.
I'm praying too. sweet Caylee deserves the dignity of a proper burial.

I am in Orlando and was channel surfing between all the news channels and did not see this on WESH.
However, there does seem to be a little activity stirring up at the Anthonys now. Jose Baez was at the house for an hour and a half-left and now has returned.

Are you sure? The web cam is stuck, we figured out, because a reporter on Fox's live stream just after 11pm said George got home about 10:45 and it showed his car and the billboard parked in front of house again, and the bodyguards were gone.

Thank you!

How do you know that he has returned?? Do you have a link to any of this information? The web cam seems to be stuck on the 2 guys sitting in the driveway.

Just to let you know someone else is saying this as well:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3371.new#new

webcam showing 2 security guys sitting behind the car

The cam has not changed since they were showing the 2 bodyguards 2 hours ago. How do you know Baez is back again - sure you're not seeing footage from before when he was there?

well there must have been some information or a tip or something. They wouldnt just randomly take the cadever dogs out at night just hoping to find something.
I so hope this pans out..........Caylee deserves to be found.

Found this posted at Myfoxorlando Blogs

Sep 12, 2008 | 11:35 PM
THIS STORY JUST BROKE ON WESH TV, ORLANDO.

"George just arrived home and jumped into car with bodyguards and the three sped off!"

"LE got a tip from an independent searcher of finding a shallow grave near the Anthony home".

WESH showed 2 Crime Scene cars going to the site now!

11pm news on WESH

The camera has been frozen for over an hour now. How do we know that JB is really back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
floridaman1988