Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss the link?

I don't think there's a link yet...but at least a couple of our members have commented about having heard that on local news (WESH, I believe they said).

Wait, so now George got into the car with the bodyguards and took off? WHA??????

How do you know Baez is back? He isn't showing on the Cam? It is frozen from like an hour ago.

I think only one has said they heard it on local news, the OP. One local said they didn't hear it.

I don't think there's a link yet...but at least a couple of our members have commented about having heard that on local news (WESH, I believe they said).
okay we need a link. I mean we misreported a celebrity death the other night.
So let's look for that link.

Just to let you know someone else is saying this as well:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3371.new#new

HA! They are talking about websleuths.com and having the same info about the dogs. And they a poster said someone should post my siggy pic on Casey's facebook. lol

Found this posted at Myfoxorlando Blogs

Sep 12, 2008 | 11:35 PM
THIS STORY JUST BROKE ON WESH TV, ORLANDO.

"George just arrived home and jumped into car with bodyguards and the three sped off!"

"LE got a tip from an independent searcher of finding a shallow grave near the Anthony home".

WESH showed 2 Crime Scene cars going to the site now!

11pm news on WESH
need the link

okay we need a link. I mean we misreported a celebrity death the other night.
So let's look for that link.

The problem is - there is none!

Can we put a "rumor" in the title or something - or anyone else in Orlando that has seen the same footage. Huge news, no link - bound to send everyone into a tizzy.

Did the footage on their newscast say they were investigating a possible Caylee tip??

I don't believe it's a rumor, as they specifically showed the cadaver dogs being transported tonight as they did the story with reporters who have been doing the case since day one. .

I wouldn't start a thread for a rumor. Okay then.

:floorlaugh:

wolf transport team!!!!

I'm glad someone else found that as funny as I did! I just about cried when I realized it meant dogs!

I'll admit... I read it too and was thinking "hmmm, wolf transport team...". :)

Whew, it's been a long week. Let's all hope & pray for some resolution fast so we can all get some much needed rest! :crazy:

Oh Lord, please let Caylee be alive and well.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members