Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

His laptop was super slow and I couldn't recall what street it was off of. Joe didn't mention to us wether it had been searched or not. Does that back yard back up to 434? If so, that is extremely heavily wooded.

Bummer. It doesn't back up to 434 but the area is just as wooded as what you would have seen off 434. To my knowledge, it hasn't been searched. I took a look around the perimeters the other night but it's really hard to get into that brush.

I have answered my own question regarding the green wagon - the original thread may have been deleted because it was a post that came off the dream guy site - but I'm gonna post it here anyway - cuz I think it sounds like the people did do a real search - what do you think?

"I have been reading note from your web page. I thought you might find this of importance. Myself and a friend searched an area(7400 Narcoossee rd.) on Sunday 7, 2008 at around 10am. The drive from Caylee's grandparent's house to this locate is 2.8 miles. If you were to walk back into the wooded are of interest it would make it close if not exactly 3.1 miles. On our search we came a crossed some interesting items. The flowers, weed like but pretty. White daisy, goldenrods, and purplish red flowers that have a look of baby oricds. This area is a park like. I also noted a cement slab in the woods, at first glance we thought it was sand . I think it was because the sun reflected of the concrete. This area is very remote once you drive off the main road no would see you. There is also a open field there. In this field there was an abandon city truck from Lake Mary, which is located in Seminal County. The tick infested field is accessible by car. The ground was still very wet so we were unable to go by the pond, well that and fear of alligators and we lacked the man power. This area is located next to a cement factory and some other metal type building. Both buildings have tall cylinders three on the left building and two on the right building. We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news. We did a blind drive and came a crossed this area."

AZRiverRat said:
This photo haunts me....

Ok has anyone else noticed the numerous similarities between Caylee and LA in this particular photo? And I am not suggesting anything, I just found it amazing. Such as: the line across the bridge of the noses at eye level, the tiny vertical lines at the start of the eyebrows, the area underneath the eyes, the crease of the cheek lines, the shape of the nose itself, the little lines at the outer edges of the lips, and under the bottom lip, and the slight cleft in the chins, the way both of their right brows arch upwards more than the left. Of course they share family DNA so I am not suggesting anything other than that but I just found it striking. JMO

Did you all notice this house sits on 2.12 acres?

I think Caylee looks like CA in some of the pics. Her expressions.

The photo is of LA and Caylee on page 4, post 91, hoped if I quoted "AZRiverRat" it would show up but it didn't (don't know how to get photos/threads) to come up yet, sorry. Working on it. Anyway check it out.

Yes, when I saw the pic I recognized the tank immediately. And yes, Caylee is wearing pretty much what she was described as wearing the last time George saw her.

Except Cayee has jeans on in pic. Description says shorts. I have a 6 year old and 4 year old twins. You can bet that 80 percent of my 2 girls closets, have pink shirts in them. How generic is jean shorts, tennis shoes and ponytail? In the hot south, most little girls wear their hair up. You would THINK that Casey would have been a little more descriptive about shirt, but who am I kidding.

I do agree that the house in the pics and the house on Oveida is the same. It has the same barn in backyard and the water tanks. Most definitley think LE needs to check the woods, and barn out there. 2 acres and knowing the house is empty would have given Casey the time and confidence to know she would have time to do with Caylee what she wanted to do.

Except Cayee has jeans on in pic. Description says shorts. I have a 6 year old and 4 year old twins. You can bet that 80 percent of my 2 girls closets, have pink shirts in them. How generic is jean shorts, tennis shoes and ponytail? In the hot south, most little girls wear their hair up. You would THINK that Casey would have been a little more descriptive about shirt, but who am I kidding.

I do agree that the house in the pics and the house on Oveida is the same. It has the same barn in backyard and the water tanks. Most definitley think LE needs to check the woods, and barn out there. 2 acres and knowing the house is empty would have given Casey the time and confidence to know she would have time to do with Caylee what she wanted to do.

I agree completly. BTW, its's oviedO not ovieda. I live here in oviedo :D

I'll ask again, wasn't that the house that Amy or Casey (can't remember which) wanted insurance papers mailed to? From someones MySpace or Facebook posting?

YES.Amy stated she had sent some insurance papers there and needed to get them. I beleive she sent this to Casey in an email.

Hello - did anyone see my post earlier regarding the green wagon?

I can't find the original thread here anymore - but I found a cashed blurb - so I know I did not imagine it. Here's the blurb -

We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news. ...

I don't know what ever became of the thread - does anyone know?

Green wagon?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/TBThow/caylee2.jpg

caylee2.jpg

It was uploaded by Ric. Mor., and he tagged Casey and Kaylee in the photo, and that's why it is on her page. It is titled "BBQ @ Lauren's" so it must've been her house. She is one of their friends.

Lauren is the one in the photo in the pink tank and holding the beer. In the house , she is wearing the glasses. In MY opinion, I have said all along Caylee favors Lauren ALOT. Making me wonder if Lauren has a grown brother? As in possibly Caylee's bio dad?

Did they say that they were going to buy this house or rent it. The house at the link is $550,000. Rent on a place like that would be really high and there is no way that Casey with no job and Amy could afford to buy it much less rent it unless Amy makes a lot of money.

that would be what $4000 to $5000 monthly mortgage payment. My house was $250,000 and my mortgage payment is around $2100.

I understood that this is the house where Amy H. was living with room mates BEFORE KC asked her to move into the Anthony's house with KC. Amy gave up this house (Oviedo) in anticipation of living with KC but KC's lies about getting her parent's house caused Amy to have to move in with friends Ricardo and JP. Amy refers to this as "becoming homeless" in her affidavit to LE.

During her taped interview, Casey said that a Lauren used to babysit for Caylee before "Zenaida."

Also, there is a Lauren with Casey in the pic of four girls in tank tops with Beer Wench on the front (Lauren's name is on the back of the shirt.)

I don't know if it's the same Lauren, though.

YES it IS the same Lauren. I beleive her last name is G**bs. (Can I post her last name?) Not sure where I saw her last name though. Some pic.

Hello - did anyone see my post earlier regarding the green wagon?

I can't find the original thread here anymore - but I found a cashed blurb - so I know I did not imagine it. Here's the blurb -

We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news. ...

I don't know what ever became of the thread - does anyone know?

I don't know if it was your post, I have read wayyy too many for that but yes I do remember the cleaning products, green wagon post. I don't know what became of that thread. I kind of think it might have been back in General Discusssion, when we had those. But I do remember the post.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back