Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

My guess is that Yuri is coming to get a dna swab of MH as part of his trip anyway. He already got a statement, right? No reason to come for that but a good reason to come for a dna swab and maybe a few other things. Would love to know what more the Padilla's know that he is coming for tho!

You beat me to it :) I didn't read the thread and posted the same thing-- then came back and saw you had the same idea! GMTA... or ? :)

Please post links to these photos.... very interesting
Her address was listed as motel 6 on the documents. the picture on the myspace shows the hotel thing on the door. Then there was the guy that showed her the apartment and sawgrass and recongized one of the pics that they showed him.. and then told him it was all the same person. Probably changes her image a lot?

Yes, that was mentioned on NG the other night. They know every word she types.

But, they might still need eye-witness corroboration as to whom was on the keyboard at any given time, correct?

I posted this awhile back--

I noticed the bedspread in the picture (with the marine) looked very close to the bedspread that was in the picture of ZG myspace. ZG address is the Motel 6 (in the doc). I was wondering if marine made a trip to Florida and booked his room at the same Motel 6 (and that may explain how Casey came in contact with ZG)

Terilee.......please post the picture you are talking about.

But, they might still need eye-witness corroboration as to whom was on the keyboard at any given time, correct?

I am sure that it was explained......the "owner" of the computer owns what is posted on it. The A's cannot possibly be that naive.

Thing is, if the ZG on the website is the same ZG police interviewed--didn't that ZG work at the post office? If so wouldn't couldn't ZG's work schedule also give ZG an alibi of sorts?

Wasn't it Rob Dick that Casey told the kidnap in Blanchard Park story to?

Not sure. I remember most everything I've read in the docs, but I'm not always good at recalling where I read/watched other details.

Maybe someone else can help us out with this.

All I do know with certainty right now, is that I am also hoping that YM meets with Rob while he's out there.

Not to backtrack but, just for the fact that WW's name was on the visitor's log for KC at the jail (whether he showed up or not) tells me that he is connected to this in ways that we aren't aware of yet. There's more to this than meets the eye.

Not sure. I remember most everything I've read in the docs, but I'm not always good at recalling where I read/watched other details.

Maybe someone else can help us out with this.

All I do know with certainty right now, is that I am also hoping that YM meets with Rob while he's out there.
Not in the docs. Rob was on the NG show and said it was in the car. He wasnt allowed to ask her anything. She told him this. He said she is a talker. AH said she doesnt shut up.

snip*
And she apparently told the story to Robert Dick, who was providing security for Casey Anthony. What did she tell you, Robert, about leaving little Caylee in a park with numerous people?

ROBERT DICK, PROVIDED SECURITY FOR CASEY ANTHONY: Well, basically, it just changed a little bit. The story is still kind of the same, but instead of the Sawgrass...

GRACE: The only thing that`s the same is the alleged Zenaida Gonzalez was there. Tell me.

DICK: That`s right. Yes, that she met her at Blanchard Park instead.

GRACE: So let me get this straight. It`s my understanding that you and mom, Casey, were in the car and that she told you she was at the park with Zenaida Gonzalez, her sister, Samantha, Samantha`s children and little Caylee, and that they took little Caylee at the end and said, We`re taking her and we`re giving you a script to read to police and anyone that questions her whereabouts. A script?

DICK: That`s what she related, yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/08/ng.01.html

Not to backtrack but, just for the fact that WW's name was on the visitor's log for KC at the jail (whether he showed up or not) tells me that he is connected to this in ways that we aren't aware of yet. There's more to this than meets the eye.
I agree. We also have S Kostakis. I think I recognize her name as a friend of CMA's. But unsure where i saw that. BTW, forgive me mods, i think i accidently put in her name a little while ago, which you probably already caught :) sorry. anyway, she is listed as a visiter on 8/3.

Instead of just sitting around waiting....
I think we should just get on a plane and go, too.

In fact, I'm wondering why we weren't asked to go. :confused:

That is the million $$ question!!! :crazy:

I think the post was deleted-I have no idea why.

I posted the question if anyone recognized the bedspread in marines room picture. I got a pm from someone named california dreamer (i hope it is ok to post that??) California dreamer pointed out to me that ZG was close to the same. After looking at ZG myspace profile again, I agreed it did look the same. California Dreamer pm'ed me again 9/4/2008 asking me if the thread has been deleted. I still have the pm messages but I cannot find the thread. ..

I think I have ZG old myspace pic saved to my computer. i can post it if you like

snip*
And she apparently told the story to Robert Dick, who was providing security for Casey Anthony. What did she tell you, Robert, about leaving little Caylee in a park with numerous people?

ROBERT DICK, PROVIDED SECURITY FOR CASEY ANTHONY: Well, basically, it just changed a little bit. The story is still kind of the same, but instead of the Sawgrass...

GRACE: The only thing that`s the same is the alleged Zenaida Gonzalez was there. Tell me.

DICK: That`s right. Yes, that she met her at Blanchard Park instead.

GRACE: So let me get this straight. It`s my understanding that you and mom, Casey, were in the car and that she told you she was at the park with Zenaida Gonzalez, her sister, Samantha, Samantha`s children and little Caylee, and that they took little Caylee at the end and said, We`re taking her and we`re giving you a script to read to police and anyone that questions her whereabouts. A script?

DICK: That`s what she related, yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/08/ng.01.html
good job.. (i hate dial up!) and now we have 2 miami sightings, which mention a spanish woman and 3 children.

http://myfloridaroundtable.com/blog/?p=448
September 14, 2008 – 3:00 pm
2 separate sightings of Caylee Anthony in the Miami, Doral / Fort Lauderdale area

Seemed to me she changed her story AFTER LP and Rob had already returned to Calif.

According to Rob and LP on the Nancy Grace show, both last Thurs and Fri nights (9/12 and 9/13) they said that Casey told Rob the Blanchard Park story. LP had talked about it previously on Nancy Grace. Last week was the first time I saw Rob on the show.

So - you are right, the story broke after LP went back to Calif. but it was RD and LP that broke the story. Just like it was LP that said the GP's and Lee would not take a polygraph.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back