Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

CNN has a video up right now in the crime section claiming that Casey was planning a trip to California to tell some military guy "something she had already told her mom and brother." Apparently she was calling/texting this guy alot. Anyone have any ideas? :confused:

CNN has a video up right now in the crime section claiming that Casey was planning a trip to California to tell some military guy "something she had already told her mom and brother." Apparently she was calling/texting this guy alot. Anyone have any ideas? :confused:

i would guess it would be that she was pregnant?
or that caylee was his child?

Isn't this the guy she was talking to about moving to Ca? I think this is old.
This is the guy she said she had something to tell him when she got out there.

Yes this has been discussed on NG last week with LP. Try doing a search of a NG discussion from last week - sorry don't know the exact day.

That is correct.

LP stated that OCSD would be questioning a Marine at 29 Palms California.

can someone find the thread(s) about him? I am locking this one and we can merge if necessary. thank you! just pm me a link if you find one..

ETA: he has been discussed quite a bit throughout the forum and I am hesitant to start new threads about Caseys friends at this point. So, there is lots of conversation about him if you want to know more. Just do a search of the forum to get current. You may want to post questions in the questions threads for other members to answer.
thank you everyone :)

The fact that her mother and brother know the secret, isn't that new info? If it was mentioned before I missed it.

The fact that her mother and brother know the secret, isn't that new info? If it was mentioned before I missed it.

Remember just because Casey SAID that to him does not mean in the least that it had any basis in fact...Remember always and first that she is a LIAR to the 10th degree...She made it up as she went along...everyone got versions of stories, nobody EVER got all the truth...IF that person existed, they would have come forward by now...

(snipped)

Padilla said he predicts major charges against Anthony are likely on the way.

“She's lying. It's not a secret she lies all the time but this specifically is two separate stories, two different times about the same supposed incident. It's probably neither one is the truth,” he said. “It's gone on long enough. She doesn't want to cooperate. Her attorney doesn't want to cooperate, therefore it's time to go for the big one. You don't need a body for murder charges, they've got enough circumstantial, forensic evidence, they can convict her easily.”

http://www.wesh.com/news/17507013/detail.html

This I agree with, finding the body is a moot point now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back