This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a child and want to leave somewhere without being seen where would you go? There has to be a place where the person/persons could take Caylee and leave her without being found out. I personally do think that Casey bit off more than she could handle and that is the reason Casey gave Caylee to someone. There is more to this than what fluff the press and LE have put out there.

If you have a child and want to leave somewhere without being seen where would you go? There has to be a place where the person/persons could take Caylee and leave her without being found out. I personally do think that Casey bit off more than she could handle and that is the reason Casey gave Caylee to someone. There is more to this than what fluff the press and LE have put out there.

There are a lot of people out there who want children and can't have them or adopt. The person could be the mother of someone she knows or a baby broker............and I think we know for sure that KC did not want CA to have her

It is my understanding that the Anthony family have a PI working for them. TTT have you gotten in touch with the PI? You do not have to answer this ? I wonder if this talk would be better served on the jury thread. Lot of people reading here. Yes I do get paranoid.

I've been reading along with the questions and answers and I have a question

Telling the Truth you stated that Caylee had her baby with her on the plane--How can that be when it's been stated by the Anthonys and LE that the baby is at home and not in her possesion????

you can go ANYWHERE from ATL.

just have to look at the flights on that particular day

Telling the Truth you stated that Caylee had her baby with her on the plane--How can that be when it's been stated by the Anthonys and LE that the baby is at home and not in her possesion????

That maybe she has more than one baby? My 2 year old has about five or six!!!

My daughter has about 10 babies, all, or course, being her favorite.. Maybe she had more than one?

I remember reading that MH mom saw Casey at a Target or something. I need to go back and see if she was interviewed and what was said between the two. Casey also called MH and told him she needed to tell him something. He may not have known but the mother may have. Just rambling,....

I have only flown once. That was in the 80's. I flew out of a very little airport near Macon GA to Atlanta. From Atlanta straight to Jax FL. Kissed the ground when I got on the ground. I will assume there are still flights like that around. Just now days they have video and ask for id.

I remember reading that MH mom saw Casey at a Target or something. I need to go back and see if she was interviewed and what was said between the two. Casey also called MH and told him she needed to tell him something. He may not have known but the mother may have. Just rambling,....

Good point. I remember that.

I believe Brandon is to the far right.

dantevalbrandon.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah TTT - forgot about that. First names or initials only on the boards. Thanks Devorahhh

Why did the LE say that your tip wasn't any good or unfounded? Do you feel that they researched the flight info and took you seriously, or do you think that they blew it off in a way because they already decided that CA is a liar and killed her daughter.

Videos...lets talk about that. We were sitting at Gate C5. In the docs, it says that the video couldn't be retrieved at the gate we were at, because it had already been taped over.
You ladies want to hear the truth? I asked the lady detective about getting the videos from all 3 airports...not just the one airport at the gate...she told me she was working on it. When she first called me on the phone and asked us to meet to do a composite sketch...I was a lil leary..so I said, can't you get the videos from the airports? Her reply,"Do you know how long it would take us to go through ALL the tapes?" (I believe she was just speaking of the ones from Orlando.) She said, "I mean you are talking about the front counter, security, the gate, blah blah blah....etc..etc...

I have talked to 2 P.I.s and both say that it is FAA mandatory that ALL videos are kept now for 6 months due 9-11.

WOW. Wasn't it on the news that they tape was recorded over?

Videos...lets talk about that. We were sitting at Gate C5. In the docs, it says that the video couldn't be retrieved at the gate we were at, because it had already been taped over.
You ladies want to hear the truth? I asked the lady detective about getting the videos from all 3 airports...not just the one airport at the gate...she told me she was working on it. When she first called me on the phone and asked us to meet to do a composite sketch...I was a lil leary..so I said, can't you get the videos from the airports? Her reply,"Do you know how long it would take us to go through ALL the tapes?" (I believe she was just speaking of the ones from Orlando.) She said, "I mean you are talking about the front counter, security, the gate, blah blah blah....etc..etc...

I have talked to 2 P.I.s and both say that it is FAA mandatory that ALL videos are kept now for 6 months due 9-11.

Wow....dont they keep a passenger list? Was the PI able to get a passenger list?

seems to me that something smells rotten in Denmark. IIRC there was a cop that got busted near Orlando for drugs and guns. Seems the further you dig the more you find. Again I will ask anyone here in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth