This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should only people who believe she is alive be entitled to this information? I say start a new thread for her like all other special guest received

I agree with you all the way!

Here i go again...I so want to believe this baby is alive. There is just so much damning evidence in the docs it just keeps slicing away at my hope. But with that said, I'm wondering if maybe Casey placed Caylee for adoption. The laws are very strict were adoption is concerned and confidentiality I believe would prevent anyone with knowledge of an adoption from speaking up...anyone but Casey I think. If Caylee was being transported the lady with her could work for the adoption agency or be an adoption facilitator. If this is so then she would have had the appropriate paperwork to transport Caylee and would not have been the least bit concerned that Caylee was friendly with other people. She would have had a legal right to have the child in her possession. TTT can you identify the woman who was with Caylee? Can you give us a physical description?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea