317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

I was looking at KC's phone records just to give everyone clarification on calls out going and incoming....some dates I was focusing on were 6/16, 6/17,6/18,6/19,6/20etc.....There are numerous calls relating to GRUND on the dates where I could have sworn everyone said KC fell off the face of the earth, etc. A call or two to Police Dept on 6/23 ????
Did I miss something? You saw KC's phone records?

I think those were to the police officer she was shagging.

I love the term you used..."shagging"...it's perfect :clap:
Haven't heard it used since I lived in England.
Another frequently used term in UK ( for a girl who sleeps around) is an "old slapper "
Casey definitely is a slapper...Big time :woohoo:

yes....I believe her phone records are posted in the jury room.

Why would he be calling the police dept on those dates? Was he a former police officer? What's the dish on that ?

I was looking at KC's phone records just to give everyone clarification on calls out going and incoming....some dates I was focusing on were 6/16, 6/17,6/18,6/19,6/20etc.....There are numerous calls relating to GRUND on the dates where I could have sworn everyone said KC fell off the face of the earth, etc. A call or two to Police Dept on 6/23 ????

These are in no particular order BTW....

7000- Wamu
6550- D Grund
1100- Arden Villas Ap
7745- R Grund
7061- Wamu
1215- Arden Villas Ap
4527- Orange county C????
0250- C Grund
3647- J Cambell
5169- J Bradshaw
6996- R Mcnichols
8325- J Leigh
9192- R Grund
3893- K Rojero
3175- R Edmond
6305- M Tankovich
2470- City of Orlando FL Police Dept??!!
Weffy, you completely gave me a heart attack before when I thought you had access to Caseys phone records!!! Yes not only was she talking to Jesse on the 16th, but did you notice the many many texts on the 14th, 15th, 17th to Amy? That was the period when that group of friends said she had "dropped off the face"!?

I have no idea - was going to figure that out after I make the spreadsheet. Could you just start an excel sheet by DATE and list columns: Date, Time, From, To, Message and start with Amy Part 2?

Anybody want to take another part? If so, please post here...I will combine all the sheets into one when we are done. Don't post them yet, just post when you finish - this may take a while!
Cocoamom, maybe if we contact the person who did that great calender they could help with getting this set up. anyone know who did that so we can ask for help? never mind, just found out it's poster "Andoid" and I'll try contacting them now.

cocoamom, just contacted "" (person who set up that great interactive calender here) and asked for help in setting up a format similiar to the calender, but in more of a colum form, that we could all enter and add too. hopeflly will get back to me ASAP!

I have no idea - was going to figure that out after I make the spreadsheet. Could you just start an excel sheet by DATE and list columns: Date, Time, From, To, Message and start with Amy Part 2?

Anybody want to take another part? If so, please post here...I will combine all the sheets into one when we are done. Don't post them yet, just post when you finish - this may take a while!
I can start with Amy Part 3 now, but if we get something set up similiar to Adnoids that we can add to individually you will not have to do all the compiling!! Also don't you think it would be helpful to have a complete list of all known names & phone numbers (with just last 4 numbers of course) so we could reference by name rather than number when possible?

You guys are awesome, I just logged on and WOW.

It's nice to see the case building so rapidly.

Great Job !.

WS Rocks!.[/B]

Somebody just posted that 600 more pages plus the CA video are being released tomorrow..

Help! I've lost track of the first 317 pages that were released and need to find Cindy's phone records! anyone have a link that works?

LOVE this idea. Would maybe allow us to match up the incoming with the outgoing texts to see the whole conversation together?

Would scanning them into a different format - WORD possibly - make it any easier?

I STILL haven't had time to go thru them, too busy today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish
Back