317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

Weffy, you completely gave me a heart attack before when I thought you had access to Caseys phone records!!! Yes not only was she talking to Jesse on the 16th, but did you notice the many many texts on the 14th, 15th, 17th to Amy? That was the period when that group of friends said she had "dropped off the face"!?

Me too, I thought I was really missing something. Lol
In AH's interview pg 16 lines 12-16 she says she didn't see CA from the 10th-30th everything was phone calls or text. I'm wondering if when they say "dropped off the face" that's because they didn't see her in that period, not that they hadn't heard from her at all. Geez, i don't know eveything about thes case keeps me confused. :confused:

Okay please dont bite my head off but....

As much as I enjoy reading the dox and getting inside the mind of KC....

Very little of this discovery addresses the actual charges she is currently going to trial for. It gives a whole lot of circumstantial evidence for murder but nothing except Amys stuff is about check fraud. She is charged with child neglect, but almost everyone says she was a great mom and going out partying and telling everyone she is with a babysitter isnt neglect. I used to go out too when my kids are with a babysitter. (I know, I know its a lie) But she isnt charged with her daughter being missing only neglect!! She admitted to lieing in the first dox dump, another charge she is up for.

Dont get me wrong I believe she murdered the child... But really what is the purpose of this dump other than to taint a possible jury pool when the "real" charge does come down. Think like a lawyer, think like a judge when looking at the dox dump... It gives another prospective.

LOVE this idea. Would maybe allow us to match up the incoming with the outgoing texts to see the whole conversation together?

Would scanning them into a different format - WORD possibly - make it any easier?

I STILL haven't had time to go thru them, too busy today.
Think that would be helpful but is is possible to scan them into a format that is searchable and therefore easier to corrulate etc? or is that asking too much? wish I was more office computer saivy! also wish there was a spell check here! How good are you at this stuff? can you help us? I have also started working on a master name and phone number list that I feel will help in this project. Unfortunately, do have to work some today so can only spend so much time until evening. Cocoamom, have you been working on it also?

I noticed that JG's phone activity has certain stop and go dates on the calls. Dont know if it is relevant or not but here is what I have noted. June 15 last phone activity is 838pm to a number that ends in 8255, cell phone. Next activity is June 16 245pm to Arden Villas office. JG lives there but the only reason he would be calling the office would be rent related, he has a friend working there, or the biggie if is he was calling to find out if there is a vacancy for Casey.
On the 16th it stops again at 6pm with a call to 9293, is that HIS own number? lol. and the next activity is June 17 at 1220am to a 4527 cell, that is right after midnight. Stops again until 1045am on June 17 to a 1215 number. These stops could possibly be that his battery died or he is sleeping but they stood out because he has a lot of phone activity otherwise. Just wanted to note this. Happy Sleuthing!

I noticed that JG's phone activity has certain stop and go dates on the calls. Dont know if it is relevant or not but here is what I have noted. June 15 last phone activity is 838pm to a number that ends in 8255, cell phone. Next activity is June 16 245pm to Arden Villas office. JG lives there but the only reason he would be calling the office would be rent related, he has a friend working there, or the biggie if is he was calling to find out if there is a vacancy for Casey.
On the 16th it stops again at 6pm with a call to 9293, is that HIS own number? lol. and the next activity is June 17 at 1220am to a 4527 cell, that is right after midnight. Stops again until 1045am on June 17 to a 1215 number. These stops could possibly be that his battery died or he is sleeping but they stood out because he has a lot of phone activity otherwise. Just wanted to note this. Happy Sleuthing!

9293 is his number.

The first part of Amy's text messages, I printed them out. There is page 34, 35 and the next page is unreadable as to what page it is. Then it starts up again with page 38.

The page marked at the bottom with 1107 is page 36 and I have page 1108 which is page 37.

I am try to find out if one of the Mods can post the two pages for me as I have on host to uplaod them from to provide as a link.

Georgia:
The set I received from Kinko's goes like this:
page 35 of 168 = 1106
page 36 of 168 = 1107
page 37 of 168 = 1108
page 38 of 168 = 1109 and so on...
Let me know if you want me to scan something in and email to you

Georgia:
The set I received from Kinko's goes like this:
page 35 of 168 = 1106
page 36 of 168 = 1107
page 37 of 168 = 1108