Nancy Grace -10/2/08 - Thursday

I thought the woman was following a white car then realized it wasn't her friend because it had a bumper sticker, then looked off to the side and noticed a young woman coming out of a wooded area. Wasn't the car going down the road at the same time she saw the woman wearing a cap?
the car was parked in the median, she was not following her, she thought it looked like her friend's car but when she noticed the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend, she saw a slight built woman coming out of the woods in athletic wear and a ballcap and it was an area that is not common for joggers

OT:

No, Can't! You have it all wrong! We don't ask such questions. ;)

The conversation would go like this from a WSer:

NG: "Going out now to SeriouslySearching from Tulsa, OK. How are you, SS, and what's your question?
SS: "Hello Nancy, love your show, love the twins, love it all...let's get down to business here..."

NG: "Thank you dear, what's your question?"

SS: "I have a 3 part question, Nancy. Please don't cut me off like you do most of your guests. Thanks, Nancy.

Part 1: Since Casey is now considered a suspect, do you expect an arrest to follow very soon? Define soon, please.

NG: Let's ask the pa...

SS: (AHEM) NANCY PLEASE...allow me to finish my question. Thanks, Nancy.

Part 2: In light of what Baez stated today, can we then assume she does know where the child is and that Caylee is actually dead hence the reason it is not in her best interest to give them information which would help them give her life in prison?

Part 2, subsection a: Why would Baez make such a statement? A: He wants off the case? B: He wants a deal for the body location? C: Because he can't help himself when he is on national television?
NG: Good quest...

SS: Excuse me, Nancy, I wasn't finished yet.

Part 3: Why are we treating the grandparents with kid gloves when we know now that they have lied, hidden evidence, washed evidence, removed evidence, and covered for the actions of their lying, stealing child? Why aren't charges looming for them, too?!

Thanks, Nancy....Let's get the panel to weigh in on this now.

NG (mouth hanging open and is speechless): ..........

Interesting videoed report, regarding the woman seeing car like Casey's and "the person coming out of woods with hat pulled down". And the areas around airport that is being searched.
There's pictue of her car, and you can see the shamrock sticker on back window,
Also, note footage of Casey with the bbcap, pulled down over her face.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17610784/index.html

Good Catch!

the car was parked in the median, she was not following her, she thought it looked like her friend's car but when she noticed the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend, she saw a slight built woman coming out of the woods in athletic wear and a ballcap and it was an area that is not common for joggers

And, I bet Casey isn't feeling really great tonight after hearing this bit of news.:clap:

I swear I heard something along these lines about a woman reporting this early in the case. Now its says she reported it September 4? Thats odd.
Does anyone else remember hearing this before or am I dreaming?

No, Can't! You have it all wrong!

NG: "Going out now to SeriouslySearching from Tulsa, OK. How are you, SS, and what's your question?
SS: "Hello Nancy, love your show, love the twins, love it all...let's get down to business here..."

SS: "I have a 3 part question, Nancy. Please don't cut me off like you do most of your guests. Thanks, Nancy.

Part 1: Since Casey is now considered a suspect, do you expect an arrest to follow very soon? Define soon, please.

Part 2: In light of what Baez stated today, can we then assume she does know where the child is and that Caylee is actually dead hence the reason it is not in her best interest to give them information which would help them give her life in prison?

Part 2, subsection a: Why would Baez make such a statement? A: He wants off the case? B: He wants a deal for the body location? C: Because he can't help himself when he is on national television?

Part 3: Why are we treating the grandparents with kid gloves when we know now that they have lied, hidden evidence, washed evidence, removed evidence, and covered for the actions of their lying, stealing child? Why aren't charges looming for them, too?!

LOUD MUSIC.......................10 minute commercial and next caller..... could KC have put ZG in the dumpster.................

:clap::clap::clap:
OT:

:clap::clap::clap:

OT:

SS, I am seriously laughing really hard here! Thanks for the HUGE laugh. Oh how I wish you could get through the phone lines to Nan!

Sometimes I just have to let out with some humor in all of this. I get too serious - too worked up. I have had a lot of laughs at the Parking Lot thread with the Anthony's Dictionary. We have a lot of clever people here, don't we!

I love you all for not scolding me when I just blurt out some comedic relief. TY kisses TY :)

If you'd like to ask NG "What about Caylee's real father?" press 1
If you'd like to ask NG "Was Caylee last seen on June 9 or June 15?" press 2
If you have any other question, press the disconnect button

I'm confused. Was this area searched weeks ago and is now being searched again or has it only been searched today?

OK. I can hardly contain myself. I'm sure my dogs are certain I've lost it. Very, very funny. Hugs to you Gardenhart!!! Thank you for that very funny post.

SS, I am seriously laughing really hard here! Thanks for the HUGE laugh. Oh how I wish you could get through the phone lines to Nan!

Sometimes I just have to let out with some humor in all of this. I get too serious - too worked up. I have had a lot of laughs at the Parking Lot thread with the Anthony's Dictionary. We have a lot of clever people here, don't we!

I love you all for not scolding me when I just blurt out some comedic relief. TY kisses TY :)
:blowkiss: We all need it now and then!! Especially when we get clarification like we did tonight from what Baez said. It is one of those "moments" where it is a relief, but at the same time you know what it means and it has to sink in a few.

Hey...the shamrocks are really coming in handy in this case...aren't they?! (Makes me think of Blink's sign that Shannon has on her avatar. It has Casey's name, too!) Shamrock stickers on the back would make it easy to distinguish it at Casey's car! (And to think...if she were really wearing that Shamrock hat, too?!)

LOUD MUSIC.......................10 minute commercial and next caller..... could KC have put ZG in the dumpster.................

:Jumpie::Jumpie:

Woo Hoo. ZG in the DUMPSTER!!! Too funny. I love ya'll.

I really do.

Hey...the shamrocks are really coming in handy in this case...aren't they?! (Makes me think of Blink's sign that Shannon has on her avatar. It has Casey's name, too!) Shamrock stickers on the back would make it easy to distinguish it at Casey's car! (And to think...if she were really wearing that Shamrock hat, too?!)

(On a more serious note here...)

Yes and don't forget to find the photos of the SHAMROCKS hanging from KC's rearview mirror. Her hat said, "Show us your shamrocks," and I guess she did just that. I wonder if she's going to be cussing those shamrocks before it's all over...

I think the rearview mirror shamrocks are in the "Taco Bell Burrito Tongue Orgy" photos.

Also, there are photos of Caylee wearing a shirt that says, "Kiss me, I'm Irish." What's with the shamrocks? I thought KC was Italian...or is it KC O'Anthony?

SS and Can't Sleep and Gardenhart----- WAY TOO FUNNY! I laughed so hard I piddled a little bit like a poodle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform
Back