Nancy Grace -10/2/08 - Thursday

I see no disgrace if he is telling the truth. Yes girls are supposed to be close to their mothers from the get go not when you "need" them to support you and pay for YOUR child. He totally has a clue that he was played, hence the DNA test he had done when Caylee was 8 weeks old.

I agree 100%. I believe Jesse may have been one of the only people to call Casey on her lies and BS. I have no problem or suspicions regarding Jesse.

JG is just giving it back to CA, she basically named him as a SUSPECT in her interview with LE......I don't blame him, he is probably the one person in all of this that knows KC as well as her family....but there is no way in HE** I would sit back and allow someone to say I had "motive" in this case especially after I have fully cooperated with LE AND passed a lie detector test that I voluntarily took.

Agreed. My question is: CA stated that Jesse had a motive. What motive?!

Already been done in her interview..she actually lumped them together at one point..Amy OR Jesse...

Yeah. I saw that. :-( Wonder where the pointy finger will point after Amy? (sigh!) Anywhere but KC, I reckon. ;-)

I think KC was afraid of her mother and Jesse talking.
Too many lies and different stories to different people, and such.
She wasn't wanting them to 'compare notes'.
Remember how she made that phone call to Jesse and told him, "if you get a call and see it's from my parents, don't answer. I'll tell you the whole story of what's going on later." Or something like that.

Yeah. She compartmentalizes. Otherwise, th whole house of cards woulda come down earlier.

I'm with you on this. I also think she played them off each other. KC would tell her mom lies about Jesse to build resentment and vice versa.

That's a key symptom of the personality disorders. It's called "splitting."

We used to call it, "Let's you and him fight."

A confession would be nice....
and why shouldn't she go to prison for life?:behindbar:rolleyes:
She was the last known person to see Caylee.

Now that IS interesting...like maybe LE came and got it and away it went with them...hmmmm....

I doubt if police could do anything with it after this lady had it. Evidence introduced in court has to have an impeccable chain of custody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back