Nancy Grace -10/2/08 - Thursday

Glad you liked it.... You know NG reads these. She referred to ZG as IN on the show yesterday.

NO! Are you serious? Do you think my life is in danger now that I've parodied her "delightful" program? You know I mean, it really is OVER THE TOP wonderful and I truly love the twins.

Can't Sleep <--- is running to a proxy server.

Right, NG really hasn't hit on anything really new yet in awhile. I think she is just trying to keep it fresh for Caylee's sake.

I really think at this point, Casey will be charged. To what extent remains.

I think this woman claiming she saw "someone looking like Casey leave the Orlando Airport wooded area part" around the same timeline as stated, could play in as well. Was it said exactly when she told police she did see Casey, which date? Also, has all the areas been picked through with cadaver dogs extensively near that area?

Uhm, I believe that CA might be Irish.

Really? Plesea? I'm going to have to go look on some "Origins of Surnames" website to check on that. Definitely one of the more "obscure" Irish names...if you ask me...which no one did...so nevermind.

:waitasec:

NO! Are you serious? Do you think my life is in danger now that I've parodied her "delightful" program? You know I mean, it really is OVER THE TOP wonderful and I truly love the twins.

Can't Sleep <--- is running to a proxy server.

A lot of her stuff from the show is taken directly from here. I am sure her producers scour the blogs and WS as do everyone else. I am sure they would get a kick out of it....

I am sure the STAFF has a sense of humor.

Really? Plesea? I'm going to have to go look on some "Origins of Surnames" website to check on that. Definitely one of the more "obscure" Irish names...if you ask me...which no one did...so nevermind.

Well. She could be part irish. The last name would just be on her dad's side.

It's Pleasea

How come she doesn't come up on any of my records searches with her maiden name? That's so strange. I've checked backgrounds of people married for 50 years and got results. Seriously peculiar. :waitasec:

Oh I just saw Cindy's madian name. Even then, I am 1/4 Czech, 1/4 German 1/4 Swedish and 1/4 Danish. And the 1/4 czech is the reason for my moms madien nam, and the 1/4 danish is the reason for my last name. It still leaves the swedish and german side.

Well. She could be part irish. The last name would just be on her dad's side.

True dat. I'm half Irish for real and I am trying to think if I have anything with shamrocks...other than the pot of shamrocks on my windowsill. Nope. But maybe I should change that. Yep.

Maybe George's mother is/was Irish? Or Cindy's mother?

I'm Irish & Ukrainian... but we were raised all Ukrainian. I don't know a thing about my Irish background at all. Wish I did.

How come she doesn't come up on any of my records searches with her maiden name? That's so strange. I've checked backgrounds of people married for 50 years and got results. Seriously peculiar. :waitasec:

Are you looking under Cindy Plesea? Because her actual name is Cynthia. Does that help?

I swear I heard something along these lines about a woman reporting this early in the case. Now its says she reported it September 4? Thats odd.
Does anyone else remember hearing this before or am I dreaming?

Diane, you are NOT dreaming. I picked that up somewhere over a month ago--I think.:waitasec:
It could be she went on some place like topix and spoke of it. I was reading lots of other sites as I am sure many of us were.

Thanks! I'd think they'd be able to tell what date it was and if it was really her by the cell phone pings/records.

Since they are searching, that makes me think something must match up.

It is just disgraceful that JG would go on national tv and say that Casey started pulling away after she "started getting close to her mother". Girls are supposed to rely on and be close to their mothers. Sorry, but he seems to be very controlling, bitter, and to be accusing Cindy of causing this whole thing. He doesn't have a clue that he was played, lied to, and told what he wanted to hear. All this over one argument that he should never have gotten involved in in the first place.

The clip I watched was about 5 minutes long and he didn't come across that way to me. He was certainly played, no doubt about it. But, judging from what Cindy was saying to Casey, I would say he's probably not far wrong.

Where does the shamrock logo come from? Is it a bar, school, etc?

I read that KC is into some Irish in her background. Hence shamrocks (Celtic harps might be a bit more trad) and the "o" in "caseyomarie."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back