Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! The judge brought it up!!!! Evidence tampering!!! Love him

Good point about tampering with the evidence .........I may love Judge Strickland

Judge is presenting a "skeptics view" that KC would be able to tamper with evidence, which JB claims he would not parttake in and he wouldn't allow his client to....

judge said from a skeptics view...she could go to a point of interest unknown to anyone...

hes not saying HE is one..but who wouldnt think like that when they want to do this in secret??

The question is being brought up by the Judge - who will prevent KC from tampering with evidence

ooo I really think the judge will deny the motion for release of home confinement! Even he feels like this is a nutty request! And listen to Baez...I won't have anything to do with tampering with evidence...this case will come and go and I will continue to practice law...blah blah what a frickin nitwit

Judge nailed it on the head!

Everyone with common sense knows that if she were granted permission she may visit a place that is of high interest that no body else knows about in this investigation.

BAEZ sweating... He answering questioin posed by Judge if she could tamper with evidence his reply is KC and himself would not tamper(SURE) He will have to continue to practice law after this case is closed....

Baez "this case will go and I will still be practicing law"

Baez is mixing the current charges with the upcoming charges. "This case will come and go". But I will continue to try cases. Maybe, a big maybe.

Heavens, it looks like the judge is going to let her off this home confinement!

State Atty made excellent point, JB request boils down to asking KC be removed from home confinement, and they are not going for it!

Ahh ha.. I see what Jose is doing. He wants Casey to take him around where she took LE so he can try and come up with the "LE isn't doing their job right" defense.

This travel request has NOTHING to do with finding Caylee. We already knew that.
you saved me some typing! Great minds think alike!! I'm sitting at the office with 3 attorneys watching this...we all said same thing. This isn't about Caylee, this is about making a defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmiter