The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video with Greta, where Cindy is sleepy, she is still very controlling.
All of the comments about how she is so tired and that she will collapse on TV for sensational ratings is BS control. The questions were getting a bit out of her scope of wanting to answer, so the illness and fainting threats come in.
Also, what gets me is the blame that Caylee would be dead if she wasn't able to follow those leads in Texas etc.
Wow, KC and Caylee never had a chance living in a household with this woman...
Why is she so NASTY to everyone?

Early on CA made a very strange statement when confronted that Caylee may be dead, she said something like "oh no, NOT AGAIN" - I thought that was VERY strange. I remember asking if anyone knew if there had been a child prior.
Turbo - I have never read/seen this. Do you remember what interview she said this in??? I would like to see/hear it!

Yes, I would love to read that! Maybe the bad seed has a history that we don't know about.
At this point, nothing would surprise me.

Since Casey fits the "profile", at least from what we do know, of being a sociopath, it is possible that she did hurt animals or other children when she was younger. (The one who would know this information, unfortunately for the sake of both truth and justice, is Cindy.) The sociopath does not have any empathy for the creatures that they torment, human and animal alike. I personally think the "secret" IS Casey and her mental state.

I believe they have know for a VERY long time that Casey had mental problems of a serious nature, and rather than deal with them, much as the parents Seung Hui Cho, of the Virginia Tech massacre, they were ashamed, and tried to deal with it themselves, rather than seeking help for her. I think they may have even been medicating her THEMSELVES, and having a mother in the nursing profession I know they can "get" anything they need or want from a doctor in "their" hospital, and I think they were getting "things" FOR Casey.
I honestly believe if the full truth of everything were to come to light, then we would see a family who have struggled for many years with the mental instability of one of their members (Casey) and we would see that Cindy took it upon herself to diagnose and treat Casey with drugs that she obtained from her work. I would not hesitate to say that Casey had access to drugs in her own home, as it has been widely published that Cindy is heavily medicated...was she before this happened? and what drugs DID they keep in the house? and who were those drugs for? and did any come up missing when Caylee came up missing or anytime before? who had access and knowledge of these "drugs" if they in fact existed at all...There IS a secret, and a well kept one.

I agree with you magic-cat but I don't think there is just one secret. I think there are many.

MOO

Quote: I think on the 24th when CA was at the house and GA wanted to get the tool out of the trunk he saw something, maybe did not realize what at the time but it all made sense once the car with the oder was found. I also believe that is what he testified about to the GJ. The next few days after that CA layed low, Knowing that was a close call and she had to get rid of the body and did so on the 27th. I still find it odd that GA being an ex-homicide detective would not pick up on any of these clues. I thought I heard KP say that GA stated that he is tired of putting on an act to the public and really knows Caylee is dead.

To me it appeared GA was being truthful enough in his interview w/ LE to admit that in hindsight KC was acting very strangely--ie racing him to the trunk, cutting him off, then shoving cans at him while cursing before he could even reach the car--all while publically insisting that had anything been suspicious inside the trunk (body, or foul odor) he would have seen or smelled something when he retrieved gas cans (as if she ever let him get that close). I believe at the time, GA may have simply attributed her angry attitude to defensiveness at being caught w/ cans reported stolen ("Take your f*ing gas cans!") I think wherever GA has provided differing accounts it's the testimony he's giving under sworn oath that can be believed. Evidently GA is saavy enough to try to keep the peace under his roof, but at least wise enough not to perjure himself. JMO

I agree, but I still think GA has testified to more. I am not saying that he is covering up, I actually think he has seen and testified to information we do not know. I also think Lee knows now and that is why he is in the background. I actually feel for GA the most I think that Cindy has tried to convince GA Caylee was alive and he knows as a ex-LEO the reality.

I also think that one can support there child and love there child and stand by there child but still admit that their child has committed some kind of a crime.

Early on CA made a very strange statement when confronted that Caylee may be dead, she said something like "oh no, NOT AGAIN" - I thought that was VERY strange. I remember asking if anyone knew if there had been a child prior.

Don't you think she meant that "oh no, not again" someone is asking her that God-awful question, and she just doesn't want to answer it?? There was no child before Caylee, I'm sure the media would have dug those records up by now!!!
Just sayin'!!!!!!

The media has really "dug up" very little if you ask me. We have heard absolutely nothing about the family's history. The little bit we do now, we've found and discussed here. The media on this case so far has included no investigative journalism. All we've seen from the media so far is the easy sensationalistic overview.

MOO

Omg. Do you remember what kind of interview or whatever it was, Turbothink? I'd like to track that down.

Also, anyone know the most efficient way to find out about death records of children in a family when you don't even know if a child existed?

Babies who died before ever coming home from the hospital could be eliminated from searches. It would be babies who did come home, and then died. Would include suspicious causes of death as well as such things as SIDS, accidents, things like that.

Do we know for sure that they only ever lived in Ohio and Florida after Casey was born? Actually, how about after Lee was born?

I'm happy to spend hours on end searching, I just need someone to point me in a direction if possible. I also have unlimited long distance in the U.S. so I can make phone calls.

Thank you in advance :blowkiss:

Omg. Do you remember what kind of interview or whatever it was, Turbothink? I'd like to track that down.

Also, anyone know the most efficient way to find out about death records of children in a family when you don't even know if a child existed?

Babies who died before ever coming home from the hospital could be eliminated from searches. It would be babies who did come home, and then died. Would include suspicious causes of death as well as such things as SIDS, accidents, things like that.

Do we know for sure that they only ever lived in Ohio and Florida after Casey was born? Actually, how about after Lee was born?

I'm happy to spend hours on end searching, I just need someone to point me in a direction if possible. I also have unlimited long distance in the U.S. so I can make phone calls.

Thank you in advance :blowkiss:

BeanE - Have you done any searches on the family birth records/marriage records???

The media has really "dug up" very little if you ask me. We have heard absolutely nothing about the family's history. The little bit we do now, we've found and discussed here. The media on this case so far has included no investigative journalism. All we've seen from the media so far is the easy sensationalistic overview.

MOO

Pink, I don't remember seeing a single thing like interviews with Casey or Lee's early teachers, neighbors, not a single thing.

The only thing I do remember was mention of a story where Casey was walking a dog as a teenager (age 14 is sticking in my head but I don't know why) and the dog went potty on somebody's lawn. Although the dog was on a leash and seemed to indeed be Casey's, Casey denied to the person that the dog was hers.

I wonder if any of the friends have info. Actually I'd like to hear from them if they *not* have any stories, partiularly if they spent time with the family. Did the family avoid talking about early years? Pictures in the house of the early years with Lee and Casey as young children? Other young children in pics? Would be interesting.

The video with Greta, where Cindy is sleepy, she is still very controlling.
All of the comments about how she is so tired and that she will collapse on TV for sensational ratings is BS control. The questions were getting a bit out of her scope of wanting to answer, so the illness and fainting threats come in.
Also, what gets me is the blame that Caylee would be dead if she wasn't able to follow those leads in Texas etc.
Wow, KC and Caylee never had a chance living in a household with this woman...
Why is she so NASTY to everyone?

Having now seen the video clips of the devastated mother of the little missing nephew of Jennifer H. pleading for the life and return of her kidnapped little boy, this video clip of Cindy REALLY is striking, isn't it? Scary, scary stuff.

ETA: SUV found with body of male child. Not confirmed, but likely it is this mother's precious child.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2008/10/a-boys-body-found-in-vehicle-on-west-side.html. Also being reported msnbc.com and cnn.com.

My heart and prayers go out to this heartbroken mother.

No. Do you know if there are online ways to do that? Court records or something?

I believe that both Lee and KC were born in Ohio. Marriage records for CA and GA would be there as well. I have tried looking them up but Ohio records are not available online. They are available to the public but you have to go there/be there to request them.

The Anthonys know something bad happened - remember in an interview when GA said that he and CA went all through the house looking at everything "no matter how gruesome where something could have happened and she panicked"? What else are they going to do though? They'll continue to deny she's dead until KC tells them that she is.

I believe that both Lee and KC were born in Ohio. Marriage records for CA and GA would be there as well. I have tried looking them up but Ohio records are not available online. They are available to the public but you have to go there/be there to request them.

Oh no :( You would think all states would be online by now.

Should we start a separate thread just for this? 'The A Family Early Years' or something like that so we have one place to put the related info? I don't recall any threads at all for it already existing, but I'll go do some searches just to make sure.

The Anthonys know something bad happened - remember in an interview when GA said that he and CA went all through the house looking at everything "no matter how gruesome where something could have happened and she panicked"? What else are they going to do though? They'll continue to deny she's dead until KC tells them that she is.

Wow that's interesting! I remember them searching the backyard when LE told them they coming to search there, but I didn't remember them saying 'where something could have happened and she panicked'. What a very odd thing to say if you don't think your daughter could possibly have done something.

Could that have been the early Greta interview where Greta was in their house? Or that other reporter was in their house early on?

No. Do you know if there are online ways to do that? Court records or something?

Yes, there are online detective agencys like Peoplesearch. For a small amount of money, one can see marriage, criminal, and address records.

The As know what happened. They may or may not know the details, but they know who and why. MOO

Having now seen the video clips of the devastated mother of the little missing nephew of Jennifer H. pleading for the life and return of her kidnapped little boy, this video clip of Cindy REALLY is striking, isn't it? Scary, scary stuff.

ETA: SUV found with body of male child. Not confirmed, but likely it is this mother's precious child.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2008/10/a-boys-body-found-in-vehicle-on-west-side.html. Also being reported msnbc.com and cnn.com.

My heart and prayers go out to this heartbroken mother.

Nothing is worse than losing a child. No one should have to outlive a child.

If one has the normal set of feelings, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname