OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about this the better the idea is getting...totaly scaled to where to meet
and brown bagging it permisson needs to be the start.
I want to see both Dial and FDF,would not be right to play one against the other...
If they both knew that they where going to be interviewed for a book they would maybe pace a bit.Then there is LE, Trueth in Jounoralism ,and well the list is huge....
Ok ! whos writting the Letter ?
We know with my spelling and grammer its not me....Dr.Doogie,where are you....?
so much talent here at WS this could be a reality ....
I do have one question ? the WS member that made that site for Sharon Marshall that had all the links and Comments and Blog. She has not posted on her site sence Dec. of 2007
and I have seen no post of hers' on this Sharon Marshall thread....?
Well I am takeing this Field trip to Heart.......... any opposed ?
I know Matt B. sent me an IM that when I wanted to go awhile back,He said was not a good idea I offered air-fair to Matt B. Said Floyd was too Dangers.

OK, let's think this through. Seriously.

We could maybe plan a few other things too, the library (want to research another old GA case, Mary Shotwell Little), we could do a JAIL/LIBRARY/LUNCH...I have been to GBCH where FDF claimed in letters to have put something there of Sharon's...I can't remember now what it was, I'm sure it's posted here. There are pics of when we went to search there.

WHAT A STORY THAT WAS!

I recall something about this tree and just what did FDF say...in detail about putting something there for Sharon ?

I re-read the Doe Network about Micheal Hughes and I it seems to have been changed some as ffar as the info: posting this....

Investigators discovered child *advertiser censored* in a pickup truck Floyd used. About 40 photographs depict "Davis" from the age of 4 to a pre-teen, displaying her genitals and engaging in sexually explicit conduct. These photographs reveal that the defendant was sexually abusing her for a considerable length of time and memorializing the offense conduct. The photographs also included 33 pictures of another female child and 16 of a beaten and tied adult female.
Floyd and this unidentified female were married in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1989 under the aliases of "Clarence Marcus Hughes" and "Tonya Dawn Tadlock." Both of then were wanted in connection with a Florida homicide by April 1990; before any legal proceedings began against them, "Tonya" was killed in a suspicious hit-and-run accident in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Floyd is the main suspect in her death.

Hey Christine and Tuffy, if you guys are going, and you want to make it a WS's field trip, let me know. I am near Augusta, GA, so not too far - and besides that, I like road trips. It might be a bit strange for all of us to actually speak with him, but we could be there for moral support and to discuss over a cup of coffee, or glass of wine, or whatever.... afterwards. I just bought Birkbeck's book - "A Beautiful Child". I have a lot of catching up to do.

Starbucks sounds good to me...Besides I have to FLY i hate... but will I !
"The March on Atlanta" Yahoo!Great thoughts....

I re-read the Doe Network about Micheal Hughes and I it seems to have been changed some as ffar as the info: posting this....

Investigators discovered child *advertiser censored* in a pickup truck Floyd used. About 40 photographs depict "Davis" from the age of 4 to a pre-teen, displaying her genitals and engaging in sexually explicit conduct. These photographs reveal that the defendant was sexually abusing her for a considerable length of time and memorializing the offense conduct. The photographs also included 33 pictures of another female child and 16 of a beaten and tied adult female.
Floyd and this unidentified female were married in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1989 under the aliases of "Clarence Marcus Hughes" and "Tonya Dawn Tadlock." Both of then were wanted in connection with a Florida homicide by April 1990; before any legal proceedings began against them, "Tonya" was killed in a suspicious hit-and-run accident in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Floyd is the main suspect in her death.

Why have they not released a picture or reconstruction of the other female child and the beaten adult to the public? Do they already know their identities?

Good questions Mr E....I am not sure about the child and would like to know the answer to that. The adult, wasn't that Cheryl Commesso?

I think all of these are good ideas. I am trying to speed read thru "A Beautiful Child", and then perhaps I can participate intelligently in the conversation - this case has so many twists and turns; not to mention names and aliases, that I feel totally dizzy! I am taking notes as I read the book, so hopefully, that will help. I think we need to get our thoughts and goals organized and then I am serious about taking a trip to visit some of these people.

Good questions Mr E....I am not sure about the child and would like to know the answer to that. The adult, wasn't that Cheryl Commesso?

We are told in the Book that it is Cheryl,and is how Joe Fitzpatrick was able to tie Floyd to the Florida murder,However I think LE just would not say everythng that they knew or Know and I have wondered about the other photos too.Why would they not crop some of those photos....of the other Children and try and find them ? Unless they already know whom the other Children are.( Floyd,was said to have known other children and had photos of them ...re: moblie Home in Florida the baby sitter for Micheal..
The November 2007 disappering Box of 96 Photos seems to much considering the back ground of this case.Besides that the total of photos found should add up to (89)....LE says....(96) & that is is 7 more then where found in or on the truck ?Some Storage unit that was found belonging to Floyd LE may have found more
however the case in Florida for Cheryl mruder says (96).
These other Children Photos they would be adults now and maybe they had never told anyone of their incounter with Floyd their idenity being with held for their protecton in 1994
when the Photos where known.
Still LE would have wanted to find them I should think ! And maybe they did....?
Finding those other children may not have given any answers to Sharons' Idenity.
As a time line of Floyds movments stops for a few years after Floyd left Oklahoma with Sharon Marshall...she was still in grade School....Arizona,and returns to Arizona when Sharon is older.
Sobering thoughts run end to end in this case and leads to other unanswered questions.
Which means someone should write an update to this book ABC,

Screen capture of Micheal and his puppy Unsolved Mystery show

I think all of these are good ideas. I am trying to speed read thru "A Beautiful Child", and then perhaps I can participate intelligently in the conversation - this case has so many twists and turns; not to mention names and aliases, that I feel totally dizzy! I am taking notes as I read the book, so hopefully, that will help. I think we need to get our thoughts and goals organized and then I am serious about taking a trip to visit some of these people.

I am Serious also,and would have no problem talking to Floyd or Dial.
I have heard that Floyd sometime back made a big deal out of wanting to do a book and tell his story.Maybe we all should look for someone to do just that...not to help Floyd out to get him to talk....
Matt B. said he would not write another Book the story Line to upsetting and dealing wth Floyd as well...Besides Floyd as I hear has No kind words for Matt B.
considering that I would still want to go....and Interview him(Floyd).
I have heard many storys about how people responded to the book ABC ,Angery,and Sad, No matter what the Book still says how far behind Society is
in earily nterventon in to people like Floyd a poster Child for what Society (did not do.)
The 1994 Kidnapping of Micheal,Joe Fitzpatrick found that there was no way of checking for reported "Missing or kidnapped "Children, J. Fitzpaatrick( now retired) and G.Nance NCMEC is formed.....start a datea base...
No wonder that there may have been a reported child missing in 1976 or 1975 and the FBI never picked it up...back then the FBI had to have a report from PD and suspison of Felony.....and even a child had to be gone for 72 hours.....another case on WS from that time late 1960 the family says this....The records of a child in School that has been taken are "Red flaged now".and Bill boards that flash informaton.!

Who killed Theresa Allore.. Part 1 of 5
You can You-tube this and hear what we all have been hearing for years LE sets down on another case...with their Motive for not reacting to family pleas...for LE Help....

The photos of the "beaten adult" were of Cheryl Commesso. The photos were how LE identified Cheryl (the clothing she wore in the photos matched the clothing on the UID found alongside the Florida highway). They were also instrumental in the prosecution of Floyd; specifically, his thumb was shown in at least one of the photos.

As I recall, the other girls in the photos were children of one of Floyd's neighbors. The photos were "suggestive" in nature, alluding to the posing of the girls, but were not nude or abusive.

Did we ever get any updates on the question about the person who had been posting here, and who had created a MySpace for Sharon, but that hasn't been heard from in a while? I would like to hear what they currently have to say; and know where they have gone. :waitasec:

Rea, I will see if I can find out who did that MySpace, for some reason I am thinking it was Shadow205. I am in contact w/her via tele,, but she doesn't post much, just life busy stuff. But, we can surely find out who 'runs' it.

Which myspace do you refer to? I have like 4 for sharon IIRC.

Gina,maybe or something like that I am checking threads.....please tell me if find out
She said she had more photos of Sharon when she was younger....grade school find and then she stopped all to geather posting....?????
she had all the schools that Sharon Marshall was at listed....??????
Whats going on hear I want to know ?????
her myspace is still working and no comments sence Dec 07...Ok guys lets see if we can Sluthe and find out.....

Gina,maybe or something like that I am checking threads.....please tell me if find out
She said she had more photos of Sharon when she was younger....grade school find and then she stopped all to geather posting....?????
she had all the schools that Sharon Marshall was at listed....??????
Whats going on hear I want to know ?????
her myspace is still working and no comments sence Dec 07...Ok guys lets see if we can Sluthe and find out.....

If it is Gina...she is a volunteer for LTWH, I may have her contact info...I know she has been MIA...another one busy with life.

Gina or GinaM...when you find out I will check and email her.

Faulkner County Sheriff Karl Byrd said that items found at the crime scene off Cory Drive in a west Jacksonville industrial park and the remains themselves matched "a very vivid description" given by the informant.
Byrd also said investigators have also recovered "the murder weapons used on her," which were also found through information given by the informant, and found at a location separate from where the body was discovered.
Byrd could neither confirm nor deny that the informant had claimed to be responsible for the woman's death.
According to statements from Byrd and other FCSO officials, the discovery of this body could be only the tip of an iceberg.
An ongoing multi-jurisdictional investigation involving local, state and federal agencies has the potential to bring closure to as many as 15 unsolved murders committed over the course of the last five years, Byrd said.
The name and location of the informant has not been released, nor have other details of an investigation that is ongoing and expanding in scope as investigators continue to follow leads that Byrd said are turning up "physical evidence that is going along with what our informant told us," though again he refused to disclose details that he said could hinder the investigation.
Though Byrd confirmed that information gathered from the informant pertains to as many as 15 murders of both men and women, he said later Thursday that investigators are not using the term "serial killer" and that the crimes being discussed by the informant do not immediately seem to be related to the murder of at least 10 young women in the Mid-South, many of whom were prostitutes last seen at truck stops in Oklahoma, Texas, Mississippi and Arkansas.
(Staff writer Joe Lamb can be reached by e-mail at joe.lamb@thecabin.net
all the areas FDF was in....will post as I find out more info.

The photos of the "beaten adult" were of Cheryl Commesso. The photos were how LE identified Cheryl (the clothing she wore in the photos matched the clothing on the UID found alongside the Florida highway). They were also instrumental in the prosecution of Floyd; specifically, his thumb was shown in at least one of the photos.

As I recall, the other girls in the photos were children of one of Floyd's neighbors. The photos were "suggestive" in nature, alluding to the posing of the girls, but were not nude or abusive.

You are right. The thing that gets me is that there were only "suggestive" photos of one unidentified girl and the neighbor (girl's mother) said that she believed he had been doing this with both her girls.
Which leads me to believe that there are other photos somewhere and while they would be disgusting to look at, they would no doubt be a wealth of potential info.
Just popped in to see where you guys are at on Sharon. I've been neck deep in Caylee Anthony's case. If there is a field trip planned, PM me. I'll bring the air sickness bags. :crazy:

Age progresson to age 22
that I had done......
By April.com
I was not happy with this results
does ageing to 70....

http://news.google.com/newspapers?i...&pg=6091,340582&dq=ruby+henderson+davis+ocala

also

http://news.google.com/newspapers?i...DAAAAIBAJ&pg=3740,2327952&dq=ruby+davis+ocala

Christie Michelle Davis, went missing 7-28-73 when she was 2. Notice last name Davis.
If she was going to be 3 soon I could see a possibility. FDF could have passed a 5 yo off as a 6 yo.

I found nothing else about this child missing and probably was presumed dead. They found a jacket in the vicinity but it was not Christie's. SW of Ocala is Marion Oaks. This is one of those self contained communities of the 80's that never really hit big (own school, stores, post office,etc). Built up quite a bit since 73 you would think they would have found something by then.

The name Davis really blows my mind though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland