Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

Maybe thats why the Anthonys don't ever seem to be grieving & why they don't want her found.

Maybe they already "Laid Caylee to rest" & they want to keep her buried exactly where she is........

The back yard has always bothered me - The Pavers - The Lime - The Dogs

We are missing something -

I've wondered about George and Cindy saying that they had looked under the playhouse for signs of anything. I keep thinking that Casey made her big mistake by allowing the trunk to have an odor or evidence. I just wonder if it's possible that George or Cindy saw something or smelled something in the yard and accused Casey which gave her warning and caused her to move the body.

I just love Mark Klaas he just said it allllll
When Mark first lost his daughter and formed his foundation I wasn't too 'keen' on him. I was sick about what happened to his daughter, of course, but I felt at first he was competing with John Walsh. But after seeing him on NG, I realized I misjudged him and he really knows what he is talking about. I know that he and John work in different ways to fight crime, and I'm gonna check out Klass's foundation. It's people like Kidfinders that give a bad name to those like Mark Klass that are actually helping to bring children home!

Finally someone is saying what I have known, there is no way she got rid of caylee so quick. If the car still stinks after 4 months, my God that child was in the car for a good long while. I know no one here would listen to me (I think I am invisible) but I'm telling you that child was not dumped within 3 days.

There is no way she touched the very advanced decomposing body of Caylee, whatever she put Caylee in I doubt she ever opened it or looked at her again. She dumped her in that, whatever that is.

I see you!! And I agree.

My question on this has never been answered. WHEN did Cindy wash the pants?

SS, I can't remember exactly when, date, but it was right after they got the car back from the tow yard and LE was asking about what was in the car and she told Le she washed the pants and the knife. It has been awhile, I would have to go back and look for some of this stuff.:bang:

I still do not even understand why Leonard Padilla is even here..!!

How did he even get involved in the search in the first place?

I think he got pizzed when KC ordered him out of the house and he just made up his mind he was going to get her convicted by finding the body.

That is my point tho...when did she have time?! They get the car back and she starts going through it when she finds Amy's number. She immediately (supposedly) begins by calling Amy to get that whole show on the road. She left to go pick her up as soon as she spoke to her at the mall then they go get Casey.

SS, I can't remember exactly when, date, but it was right after they got the car back from the tow yard and LE was asking about what was in the car and she told Le she washed the pants and the knife. It has been awhile, I would have to go back and look for some of this stuff.:bang:

IIRC LE did not impound the car immediately so hyper active CA took that to mean LE did not really care about it so cleaned out the car, so I'd surmise ~<24-48 hours after the 911 call.

:waitasec:
Oooh. When JP reminded KC that there is no ZFG, she shouted "get out of my house!". This was when she was telling him that ZFG and sister Samantha took Caylee from her in JBP.

Who in the world is JP?????

yes, that sounds right. And I think it was around the time (when news of this first broke) that CA was annoyed that LE didn't want the receipts she had from KC so she gave them to the attorney.

LE took control of the car less than 24 hours after they showed up at the A fam's house following the 911 calls. LE was with them during that time. She didn't have time after the 911 calls to wash the pants before they got the car.

That is my point tho...when did she have time?! They get the car back and she starts going through it when she finds Amy's number. She immediately (supposedly) begins by calling Amy to get that whole show on the road. She left to go pick her up as soon as she spoke to her at the mall then they go get Casey.
Are we sure GA went to work?

SS, I think LE initially (beginning July 15th for a day or two) was treating this as a kidnapping and wasn't especially interested in collecting evidence from the A's. They must have been somewhat confounded by KC's reticence and while they were suspicious of her, at that point weren't aware of a lot. For example, the dates being off (June 9th being the date first reported.) We get the news sometime after it actually occurred so it becomes confusing. They didn't take the car until the next day. And as I recall, it was several days before detectives removed evidence from the A's house. I remember thinking they had time to cover-up, if they were so inclined.

Does anyone know if there is anything in the Documents that mention whether or not the spare tire was actually in the "space" or was it missing?

When did she have the flat tires? Maybe the spare had not been replaced. I don't recall reading about if there was a tire.

IIRC LE did not impound the car immediately so hyper active CA took that to mean LE did not really care about it so cleaned out the car, so I'd surmise ~<24-48 hours after the 911 call.

yes! didn't see this before I just posted. That is exactly what I was trying to say - thank you!

SS, I think LE initially (beginning July 15th for a day or two) was treating this as a kidnapping and wasn't especially interested in collecting evidence from the A's. They must have been somewhat confounded by KC's reticence and while they were suspicious of her, at that point weren't aware of a lot. For example, the dates being off (June 9th being the date first reported.) We get the news sometime after it actually occurred so it becomes confusing. They didn't take the car until the next day. And as I recall, it was several days before detectives removed evidence from the A's house. I remember thinking they had time to cover-up, if they were so inclined.

Exactly. LE expected KC to crack and fess up on where Caylee was, so there was a delay. So CA felt justified in doing what she did.

LE took control of the car less than 24 hours after they showed up at the A fam's house following the 911 calls. LE was with them during that time. She didn't have time after the 911 calls to wash the pants before they got the car.

The car was still at the house in the garage when they had KC at Universal and all the other places IIRC.

See, she could easily spin it to her day 1..the day she SUPPOSEDLY found out Caylee was "missing".

AND, remember, CA faults LE for not having an Amber Alert on "her" day 1.:rolleyes: She really takes the cake. Will someone please tell me that LE will be able to arrest her too, for something/anything!:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee
Back