Nancy Grace - 11/19/08

did anyone notice that CA had a bruise on her nose and GA on his cheeck? wierd

Does anyone think that Cindy might be making up these sitings? I hope LE taps her phone.

I think LE thinks she is...

I remember during the televised hearing when Jose Baez filed his motions the DA made a comment about all the tips.

She said something along the lines of..."Most of them are from Cindy"

It was the female prosecutor....The Blond woman

I wish Nancy would stop saying that "Jumpers" is about a mother who abandons her child

It's not......That is only a minor sub plot in the movie

JUMPERS
A genetic anomaly allows a young man to teleport himself anywhere. He discovers this gift has existed for centuries and finds himself in a war that has been raging for thousands of years between "Jumpers" and those who have sworn to kill them

I wanted to go back to the Greta interview and compare the images of Casey's room to see if there were pictures plastered everywhere; I can't even find the interview. Dang!

The Perp had removed the competition and now was playing on the sympathy and emotion of her Mommy, to play the Caylee is missing I am so frightened please protect me from the big bad LE who won't listen to me and are trying to pin it on me. Protect me Mommy.

I wouldn't doubt that Casey couldn't sleep in a room plastered with pix of Caylee. ..but not for the reasons Cindy implies.. Nightmares, sweats.. haunted by her guilt

Casey lives in fantasy land. She can not do that staring at her reality.

Notice how it was OCSD that said that. Other jurisdictions may still be following up. Don't kid yourself, OCSD is still checking out local sitings, no matter what they say.

Considering the questionable practices of KFN and the Anthonys themselves. I'm SURE LE & others are tracing the source of ALL the so called tips & investigating to see if there's any pattern. lol

My concern about CA ever going to heaven is that she will become the bouncer on the door and not let anyone in unless they agree with her perception of reality. A closed door policy.

If Cindy's there I have no desire to be there anyway! Heaven or not, Cindy would turn it into hell!

Wasn't it LE who said most of the sighting 'tips' came straight from CA? Maybe they did tap their phone..

Your right.....LE did say that.

One of the Prosecutors made the comment in the courtroom when Jose filed his motions.

I think LE knows waaaaaaaay more than they're telling the public.

Your right.....LE did say that.

One of the Prosecutors made the comment in the courtroom when Jose filed his motions.

I think LE knows waaaaaaaay more than they're telling the public.

You don't get an indictment with 4 witnesses and in 30 minutes if the evidence isn't very strong.

Does anyone think that Cindy might be making up these sitings? I hope LE taps her phone.

I do believe either she is making them up, or those cons from KFN are having people call them in to her to keep them in business.

What leads me to believe they are not credible to begin with is the fact they are NEVER called to LE. You know yourself if someone really thought they saw Caylee, they would dial 911 and take pictures with their cell phones.

If the KFN people are calling them in, they would not want to talk to LE. That one in Gainesville, Ga was discounted by police within an hour and yet CA gets on TV two days later and tells about it.

The newspaper in that area had already printed that is was bogus days before she told about it, like it was a new tip. That is why I believe she may be making these up herself. That and they always come at the time search teams find something.

They are volunteers. How does Tim (whl is not on siteA) KNOW exactly how many there are?????

TM said they were TES members, so he knows how many members are signed up Orlando area -- right?

OMG. Ok I just got to say that I love Nancy Grace but that was completley wrong to bring up Rennee's husband dying and those personal things surrounding that.

Tasteless and rude!!

I wonder if all those photos were on the perps walls before she killed her child?

Hmmm, now I'm confused because, as we know LP didn't see any pictures of Caylee in KC's room. There's still the question of WHEN they were put in KC's room. But I have no doubt Cindy put them there.

KC became the doted on baby again with the teddy bear, sleeping in mom and dad's room.

Yeah, it's really bugging me as to when those pictures were put in there, 'cause then you'd have to know that KC would be mad that Caylee's face was staring at her.

I havent read the whole thread yet but, my goodness its so obvious that "shrine" in Caylees room was set up as a PR stunt probably by MN to make the A's look sensitive. I would bet anything those photos were not up there before this tour!

You bet piratemom! Just as OJ's people redecorated his house when the jury took its tour. Who does Cindy think she is fooling?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeriPerkins
Back