Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

I think it is entirely possible that her email acct was hacked. Think of everyone who has an interest in this case. Besides family and friends, think of everyone else. Remember the person who went through their trash??? So who wouldn't believe the possibility of someone hacking her email acct?

Who sent the email to the reporter? Was it sent from Cindy's acct? Or from someone else's? If it was sent from Cindy's acct. why was the reporter so concerned that she turned around and called Cindy? If it was sent from someone else's, they won't have any trouble finding them.

So we have CA, the spokesperson for the Anthonys (who does not know how to comb her hair and clean up) and the PI "confirming" it was hacked?

Am I supposed to believe ANY of these people based on their past confirmations? GIVE ME A BREAK.........

The funny thing is since they were sent to the FBI, if it was another CA scam, someone will go to jail. That part I love.

I totally agree!!!

Maybe Cindy was forwarding some of her emails to someone else and accidentally pulled the wrong name out of her address book and hit send before she realized what she did. Once gone, she either did not know how to get them back (if she was using Outlook) or it was too late to get them back.

The hack was cover for her accidentally sending them to the wrong person. She realized that she sent them to KB at the news station and had a really big "Uh Oh" moment and had to try to cover it up and keep them from being released.

That would be particularly easy to do in Yahoo. And I might accept that if it was one email. But it looks like there was multiple emails. Somehow I can't see CA sending multiple emails to the wrong recipent before realizing she sent to the wrong addy.

So are you thinking the As or the squirrels are to blame?:crazy: Seriously, sorry about your luck.:mad:

LOL-- I know, I know. There is a fine line between being cautious and being paranoid...:crazy: I hope I am being cautious. :waitasec:

Thank you.

Next ones under the bus: MBart, spokeswoman and DCasey, PI.

Reason: "The hacking was their idea!"

I don't believe anything CA says...I think she's as much of a liar as her daughter, and perhaps an even bigger one. When the FBI verify she's been hacked, then I'll believe it.

I think it is entirely possible that her email acct was hacked. Think of everyone who has an interest in this case. Besides family and friends, think of everyone else. Remember the person who went through their trash??? So who wouldn't believe the possibility of someone hacking her email acct?

Who sent the email to the reporter? Was it sent from Cindy's acct? Or from someone else's? If it was sent from Cindy's acct. why was the reporter so concerned that she turned around and called Cindy? If it was sent from someone else's, they won't have any trouble finding them.

They were forwards, sent from Cindy's account. The reporter thought something was odd about receiving them because two of them were emails in which Cindy completely trashes the same reporter that received the forwarded emails.

I am not tech savvy but….If you sent an email by mistake (or accidentally on purpose) because you were ticked off, drunk or whatever and then realized Uh-Oh! …..could you not then enter your own password information incorrectly to your own email account enough times to have it lock down so then you could say… Hey look, someone hacked into my account, I didn’t send those …..see, I have been locked out of my own mail account and I was not even home over the weekend…..It wasn’t me.

Since we all know that it makes no difference if you are home or on the moon to have your computer hacked why the need to add the ‘I was not at home’ comment

I think we need an official Cindy Fib-o-meter to go along with the official Dominic PI de-coder ring.

I am not tech savvy but….If you sent an email by mistake (or accidentally on purpose) because you were ticked off, drunk or whatever and then realized Uh-Oh! …..could you not then enter your own password information incorrectly to your own email account enough times to have it lock down so then you could say… Hey look, someone hacked into my account, I didn’t send those …..see, I have been locked out of my own mail account and I was not even home over the weekend…..It wasn’t me.

Since we all know that it makes no difference if you are home or on the moon to have your computer hacked why the need to add the ‘I was not at home’ comment

I think we need an official Cindy Fib-o-meter to go along with the official Dominic PI de-coder ring.

Yep, you could do that. And this family is so silly they think they can get away with anything so I wouldn't be suprised if they were dumb enough to try it.

And re the "we weren't at home" comment...to me that is a big red flag that she is lying...too much info....what does it have to do with being hacked? You can be hacked from anywhere, she knows that because she obviously tried to access her own account when she was away from home (she says she was locked out). Too much unnecessary info for a reason, but not yet sure what the reason is. Maybe she wants us to believe the house was broken into???

~~~~snipped for space

~~~~Bolded by me.

I think that this just goes to show how totally ignorant Cindy is of the workings of the internet. She doesn't understand that someone can hack into a computer from a remote location.

She is trying to insinuate that someone broke into her house and hacked her computer.

She is revealing (to me, at least) that she knows the "hacking" originated from her own computer, and by stating that she was not at home, she can theoretically place the blame upon some unknown intruder.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT so that Cindy can stay in the spotlight? No wonder Casey was a clinging vine. Cindy said "she would face

judgment with no fear because she had done nothing wrong." The hand that rocked the cradle in that home ,needed to be a lot more

stable ... next will be a health issue for one of the members ...remember George just recently had "an almost stroke." . THE ANTHONY

CIRCUS starring BOZO ,and the Clowns
BUT WHERE IS CAYLEE? Cindy and George are doing a little CHRIS ANGEL giving us all a mind freak just to take attention off of

Casey and Caylee

OMG, SailorMoon! This should be the new title of our Daily Updates Thread!!.....

What mind boggling crap will spew out of this case today?? (Insert Date)
:toast: :clap::clap::clap:

OK Friday where do I send you the bill for replacing my new wireless keyboard? :crazy:

I would love to add that to the Daily updates but I think it will get me into trouble again and JBean has been happy that I've been good.

BUT maybe a good thread for the Parking lot?

So are you thinking the As or the squirrels are to blame?:crazy: Seriously, sorry about your luck.:mad:

Can we PLEASE leave the Squirrels out of this!!!! :crazy::)

Do you have any idea how hard it is to photo shop a Squirrel on a computer :bang:

IMO when CA told the FBI interviewer that KC was leaving "clues" she may have been projecting. She seems to love to play games and leave little clues for everyone to spend time figuring out.
Is it any wonder where KC gets her cunning?
If I don't miss my bet the FBI and LE are probably getting as sick of it as everyone else.

I'm very behind and very tired, so please bear with me. Is CA the one who announced that her account had been hacked? Had there been any mention by anyone else before she opened her mouth? If she was the first one to say anything to the public, that makes me suspicious. Why, if you are so worried about having your account hacked into, would you share it with the world? Especially if you know the FBI aren't going to relase the contents!

Someone used my credit card and sent Christmas packages to their relatives all over the country last year. LOL - I did not report it except to the CC company and checked out to whom they were all sent. I talked to each one of them and tracked down the person who sent them. I did not have the heart to tell them they used my credit card to do it. Mine was not hacked but evidently a waiter or waitress at a restaurant we had frequented. I guess they got by with it, but everyone of the ones who received them were elderly and I just figured what the heck.

My neighbor had EVERYONE (FBI,Police,etc.) investigating theirs when there were a lot of online charges and it turned out their son had used it.
Someone had lifted my password to my aol account...the person with aol said I had been "keyed" that somehow they (the thief) were online at the same time I was and could get my password as I typed it in. I never did understand really, but as the charge was with an "aol store", they just took it off my bill. Plus, there was an address the merchandise was being sent to so they could go after the person if they wanted to. Not the smartest of thieves. I guess there are a lot of ways to get into someone's account.

That would be particularly easy to do in Yahoo. And I might accept that if it was one email. But it looks like there was multiple emails. Somehow I can't see CA sending multiple emails to the wrong recipent before realizing she sent to the wrong addy.

In Yahoo, can you not forward multiple emails at one time?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back