Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

Someone had lifted my password to my aol account...the person with aol said I had been "keyed" that somehow they (the thief) were online at the same time I was and could get my password as I typed it in. I never did understand really, but as the charge was with an "aol store", they just took it off my bill. Plus, there was an address the merchandise was being sent to so they could go after the person if they wanted to. Not the smartest of thieves. I guess there are a lot of ways to get into someone's account.

This is what has been described to me as a possible way to access my debit card. The word they used was "captured." This makes me worry it could happen again...

Someone used my credit card and sent Christmas packages to their relatives all over the country last year. LOL - I did not report it except to the CC company and checked out to whom they were all sent. I talked to each one of them and tracked down the person who sent them. I did not have the heart to tell them they used my credit card to do it. Mine was not hacked but evidently a waiter or waitress at a restaurant we had frequented. I guess they got by with it, but everyone of the ones who received them were elderly and I just figured what the heck.
My neighbor had EVERYONE (FBI,Police,etc.) investigating theirs when there were a lot of online charges and it turned out their son had used it.

:hug: :smoochiesmilie:

I cannot begin to tell you how much I admire your actions!

:hug: :smoochiesmilie:

I cannot begin to tell you how much I admire your actions!

Except........isn't that what let Casey get away with what SHE did all this time?

No offense, Turbo. I am not questioning your generous heart. I am merely geared to see how chain reactions happen......over analytical is on my driver's license, right after how tall I am.

OH! Speaking of that.......Casey is an organ donor.

That would be particularly easy to do in Yahoo. And I might accept that if it was one email. But it looks like there was multiple emails. Somehow I can't see CA sending multiple emails to the wrong recipent before realizing she sent to the wrong addy.

We don't know if it was forwarded one by one or all together in one forwarding email

Could she have done it? sure - I agree with the other poster we are suppossed to believe the new spokesperson (and I use that term loosely) and their PI? According to the PI's own website, they don't even specialize in this sort of case

I believe very little coming from Cindy at all

Knowing what a tough nut KC is to crack, I'd say they were quite effective at getting her to admit to lying to them, and admitting that her lying was not helpful in finding her child.

Just my 2 cents: I agree with all of you. I also think it's really important to remember that, at that point, LE had to regard Caylee as a "missing child," so there was a tremendous urgency to get the truth out of Casey.

During those interviews with her, she stubbornly continued wasting valuable time, waltzing them around and around and around with falsehoods. So I think LE decided the quickest (and possibly only) way to make her cut out the b*llsh*t was to arrest her and toss her *ss in jail.

Understandably, they couldn't have imagined that this very pretty, petite, 22-year-old--who was foolish enough to tell them a nonsensical string of transparent lies....was actually the most formiddable, defiant, heartless opponent they'd ever encountered. She was also smart enough to lawyer-up as soon as they arrested her. Who woulda thunk it?

In hindsight, they made a mistake by arresting her, thus giving her a reason to think she needed a lawyer and causing Cindy to become LE's foe instead of an ally in the quest to find Caylee. In hindsight, LE's best chance of wearing Casey down and getting at the truth would have been to let Casey continue to live with her parents at Casa d'Crazy and keep pressuring her and questioning her constantly--possibily with Cindy present. Back then, I think Cindy might have pressured her too because Cindy so desperately wanted little Caylee brought home to her and she still believed Caylee might be alive.

Of course, that's all hindsight, as I said. Moreover all the present and former occupants of Casa d'Crazy seem to have experienced some sort of brain decay that causes them to be irrational, unpredictable, mean, rude, and dishonest. Oh, wait--most of those are character flaws, aren't they. Well either way, some environmental agency needs to immediately check Casa Crazy's surrounding soil and water supply.

IMHO :)

In Yahoo, can you not forward multiple emails at one time?

Not that I know of. Each email would have to be forwarded individually unless you copied and pasted each one into one email and that would destroy any proof of where the email came from.

You can of course send the emails to multiple people, and IMO this would probably have worked better. If those emails had been sent to everyone in her address book, it might have gotten her friends to lose any sympathy they had for the A's and they might have been more willing to go to LE with anything they may have heard or seen from the A's.

Anthonys Have Yet To Report Email Hacking Claims To Police
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 – updated: 5:36 pm EST December 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony and her private investigator Tuesday had still not reported their claims that someone hacked into her email account and sent unauthorized messages to Eyewitness News and other people.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18189836/de...=orlc&psp=news

OK Friday where do I send you the bill for replacing my new wireless keyboard? :crazy:

I would love to add that to the Daily updates but I think it will get me into trouble again and JBean has been happy that I've been good.

BUT maybe a good thread for the Parking lot?

Oh God, Karate Dad, isn't it GREAT? ROFL I'd give myself a timeout if I thought we could keep that title there for 24 hours!

Can we PLEASE leave the Squirrels out of this!!!! :crazy::)

Do you have any idea how hard it is to photo shop a Squirrel on a computer :bang:

Just wanted to thank you, Karate Dad, for the Daily Updates and for all the snickers that your photos have given me. Great stress relief!

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony and her private investigator Tuesday had still not reported their claims that someone hacked into her email account and sent unauthorized messages to Eyewitness News and other people.

Wow it must not be that important to them not to report it ASAP. Also they are reporting it to Marion County where Ocala is wouldn't you report it where you live? :waitasec: I still say something is not right here. Wonder what the hold up is?

Just wanted to thank you, Karate Dad, for the Daily Updates and for all the snickers that your photos have given me. Great stress relief!

Awwwwww your very Welcome.... :crazy::):woohoo:

Interesting...

Thanks for posting that, Karate Dad.

Why report it to Marion County? She lives in Orange.

Not that I know of. Each email would have to be forwarded individually unless you copied and pasted each one into one email and that would destroy any proof of where the email came from.

You can of course send the emails to multiple people, and IMO this would probably have worked better. If those emails had been sent to everyone in her address book, it might have gotten her friends to lose any sympathy they had for the A's and they might have been more willing to go to LE with anything they may have heard or seen from the A's.

Not true... you CAN forward to multiple people at the same time... my husband and friends do it all the time. REPLY is where you cannot send it to multiple people, but with forward, once that loads, you can send it to everyone in your address book, or type in as many different emails as you want to. I see it every day, because hubby forwards stuff to me that his buddies send to him.

Maybe Cindy is waiting 31 days to report it?:rolleyes:

Why report it to Marion County? She lives in Orange.

Reminded that the hacker apparently wrote in Ocalonian, I believe Ocala, from where the alleged hacking originated, would be in Marion County.:)

Of course it hasn't been reported.

Filing a false police report is a crime.

Just sayin'...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back