Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
elle, you may have lost your marbles but you are right on about there being no accident. Family members report accidents. And, if it were an accident, certainly Casey had a number of opportunities to come clean when this all began - should I put it as ...day one.
jmo

Casey's demeanor in the days following Caylee's death was practically euphoric. Nobody could be that happy after a tragic accident. Then there's that pesky duct tape. IMO, if Caylee did drown, then Casey made sure it happened.

That bathing suit and Cindy's words, may get them accused of this murder by KC...........that gives KC the opportunity to say she left and NEVER saw Caylee again. She went partying because she knew her parents had her.

This may get really bad for the Anthonys before it is over.

I so agree.

Just a gut feeling but....I don't think we've heard the last of the ..."Back Yard Pavers" that George replaced in early July.

I think whoever disposed of the Body took one or two of the Pavers from the yard to weight the bag down.

Casey's demeanor in the days following Caylee's death was practically euphoric. Nobody could be that happy after a tragic accident. Then there's that pesky duct tape. IMO, if Caylee did drown, then Casey made sure it happened.
And let's say this "accidental drowning" occurred during the afternoon of 6/16 ~ she's with TL at Blockbuster renting movies by 8pm! :eek:

Would this make sense? This is just a possible theory that I am now thinking.

KC put the tape(b/c it doesnt make sense that this would be an accidental drowning) on Caylee's mouth and then threw her into the pool so she would drown. Now I dont know if this is possible but what she left the baby in the pool and then lied to George and Cindy for two days about Caylee's where abouts and once the 18th hit figured she needed to do something with the body which is where the borrowing of the shovel comes into play here. Maybe LP was right when he said KC fished the baby out with the shovel.

I think she killed her in the car with an overdose of CLRP while she was eating dinner with anthony..i think she staged the scene using duct tape around the mouth to support her contention that she was abducted.
I do not think it gets as complicated as many here think..it rarely is.
She may have dropped her in that spot because she is lazy. A sociopath doesnt think she will get caught. It was the easiest place for her to put her.

My theories have changed many times throughout this case, but since the body was found, and they were able to link something back to the house,
I feel like the chloroform was something Casey had, possibly in the trunk of the car for a while. I don't know if she was using it on Caylee or not, but I firmly feel like this had nothing to do with the pool other than the "cover up", such as the staging of the possibility that an accident happened..maybe this is why she tried to contact her parents that day in that rush of calls..When she couldn't get ahold of them to pull the accident crap, she had to figure out something..
I think something violent happened, and she wrapped Caylee up, put her in the trunk (already exposed to chloroform), and dumped her body a few days later.
I want to think that Caylee didn't die a horrible death, but Casey's actions, and the way she disposed of Caylee sugests otherwise to me.

Chilly I haven't either, but firmly believe something of a violent nature had to have happened for her to lie about it. I can't put my finger on it, but, it has to be worse than an accident to just bag that baby up and throw her away like that and create this monster of a story..

If it was violent I won't be surprised at all....

The "Neck Breaking" searches convinced me think that Casey is capable of anything

I'm not caught up on the thread yet but I think the bathing suit is super interesting - just thinking about the way CA went on and on about the pool and how KC thought the water was too cold for Caylee and blah blah blah. She was so willing to provide detail about that -- always interesting what CA gives detail on and what she doesn't! So the pool is key to me.

It could very well be that they bring Nancy(or maybe even JVM in her place) back live at 10 for the breaking news. I remember that night KC was arrested for the second time and it was Jane Valez Mitchell who was a sit in for Nancy that they came back at 10 live.

I remember that, too! It was great! :clap:

That bathing suit and Cindy's words, may get them accused of this murder by KC...........that gives KC the opportunity to say she left and NEVER saw Caylee again. She went partying because she knew her parents had her.

This may get really bad for the Anthonys before it is over.

No way. Not with Casey telling all her friends that Caylee was with the nanny. Would anyone believe that Casey, in 31 days or so after she left Caylee in Cindy's care, never bothered to call or check on her own daughter? No time to go over it all now, but there's just way too much evidence showing that George and Cindy did not have Caylee with them.

This may be so, but it doesn't mean they didn't return home at some point. Don't cell phone pings and computer usage suggest that KC was at home the morning and early afternoon of the 16th? Another poster provided some details on this earlier in the thread.

It will be interesting to see what develops.

She could have been at Lee's or sitting there in the woods where she dumped her and the pings would have all been the same.

I am a new poster, have been a guest since the beginning. I think you webslueths are the greatest !! If I hear anything on TV, I come directly here to sort of "share it "with my friends here.

I think she killed her in the car with an overdose of CLRP while she was eating dinner with anthony..i think she staged the scene using duct tape around the mouth to support her contention that she was abducted.
I do not think it gets as complicated as many here think..it rarely is.
She may have dropped her in that spot because she is lazy. A sociopath doesnt think she will get caught. It was the easiest place for her to put her.
If she died in the car trunk and wasn't removed until she was disposed of, what explains the cadaver dogs hitting in the back yard? :confused:

No way. Not with Casey telling all her friends that Caylee was with the nanny. Would anyone believe that Casey, in 31 days or so after she left Caylee in Cindy's care, never bothered to call or check on her own daughter? No time to go over it all now, but there's just way too much evidence showing that George and Cindy did not have Caylee with them.

No one had her...........she was dead..........GA had a key to KC's car, he said that more than once.

Still reporting this on CFNEWS13:

Despite cable news reports that DNA results will be released today on bones found near Casey Anthony's home, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office tells News 13 that he is sure that that an announcement is not imminent.

Just a gut feeling but....I don't think we've heard the last of the ..."Back Yard Pavers" that George replaced in early July.

I think whoever disposed of the Body took one or two of the Pavers from the yard to weight the bag down.

That whole backyard grooming thing makes me crazy. Who landscapes when they're worried sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haororg