New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
When KC stuck with the nanny story after the body was found, I suspected that she had done something that was visibly violent to Caylee's body or she would have gone with an "accident" defense.

This thread contains a lot of information regarding the evidence and updated info, PLEASE no O/T discussion as member have to weed through it all in order to get the pertinent information in this thread. Thank you! :blowkiss:

If she drowned in the pool, why the need for duct tape?

I don't think she drown in the pool. Cindy clearly states that the evening of the 15th her and Caylee were in the pool. The neighbor says there is a horrible screaming match. It appears to me that Casey grabbed Caylee still in her pool clothes and left. I would guess that the duct tape was to shut a traumatized child up that she didn't want to listen to anymore.

this is true...

i wonder if they will be able to see injuries that occured before and after...

They will be able to determine if any bones/ skull fractures occured BEFORE death or after

When KC stuck with the nanny story after the body was found, I suspected that she had done something that was visibly violent to Caylee's body or she would have gone with an "accident" defense.

ITA!! No way she would let herself be accused of murder if it was in fact an accident, but who knows!! Im mean geeze, she has of chance of being given the DP!!

I did a quick scan so hopefully this is not redundant info, but the Dr. Phil transcripts for today's show about Caylee have Koby stating that there was definitely a black garbage bag (not the white one from Tony's) found in Casey's car. Highly unlikely that it does not match the ones she used to wrap the body.

I don't think she drown in the pool. Cindy clearly states that the evening of the 15th her and Caylee were in the pool. The neighbor says there is a horrible screaming match. It appears to me that Casey grabbed Caylee still in her pool clothes and left. I would guess that the duct tape was to shut a traumatized child up that she didn't want to listen to anymore.

but remember when cindy or was it george? mentioned the pool ladder had been moved? cindy asked george about it...can't remember details

If she drowned in the pool, why the need for duct tape?

My theories are probably over-simple. But I think Casey couldn't stand the thought of having it happen on her watch. She didn't want it to be her fault.

I'm forever trying to find a reason that she didn't kill her child in cold blood. :(

I think KC was going to try to make it look like a drowning but chickened out.

ITA. I think she may have chloroformed her first,applied duct tape, and put her in the water--then waited. She may could have panicked when whe realized that the chloroform would be detected or the tape was too hard to remove and she wouldn't be able to fool LE. JMO.

My theories are probably over-simple. But I think Casey couldn't stand the thought of having it happen on her watch. She didn't want it to be her fault.

I'm forever trying to find a reason that she didn't kill her child in cold blood. :(

I don't believe that. No mother wouldn't freak out first and call 911 right off the bat if that was the case.

Yeah...no way...she probably beat the shi- out of that baby. Sorry, I beleive she has alot of narcissistic rage. I am suspecting a DP case with all of the FBI presence etc.

yeah...she dragged that baby out of the house in her bathing suit and no one ever saw her again...George is covering up. Or as in my earliest theroy she did comeback to the house with Caylee's body and tried to stage a drowning scene.

either way Caylee died the night of the 15th.

A's are co

:clap: I agree, I think she had this planned a long time ago, she had even mentioned Cindy signing the house over to her to Amy...it remind me some of the Melendez brothers and Susan Smith saga...
Exactly Poco. Also why the searches for missingkids, chloroform, household weapons etc. as we all know the list goes on and on. As a computer systems analyst I can tell you that there is no doubt in my mind that LE/FBI has been able to determine exactly who ran those searches and when! IMO Casey was planning this for many months, however I think that she had something even more evil in the works that included her parents! I think that the fight with CA and the fact that mom had enough of her lying and stealing combined with confrontation sped things along.

:confused: I can't remember where I read that Cindy had stated that she and Caylee were in the pool and Caylee got cold so Casey took her out, she also claimed that the night of June 15 SHE TUCKED CAYLEE AND CASEY INTO BED! We all know about the big fight, why would she tuck Casey into bed when she tried to strangle her, from what Casey told Jesse? Could it be that Caylee wondered off into the pool while they were having the big fight? And Casey's plan to get rid of Caylee and parents just happen to take a different direction the night of June 15 and that is why Cindy has been covering her butt and Casey for so long? Did these two come up with the this whole crazy story? So, confusing!
Yeah...no way...she probably beat the shi- out of that baby. Sorry, I believe she has alto of narcissistic rage. I am suspecting a DP case with all of the FBI presence etc.

yeah...she dragged that baby out of the house in her bathing suit and no one ever saw her again...George is covering up. Or as in my earliest theory she did comeback to the house with Caylee's body and tried to stage a drowning scene.

either way Caylee died the night of the 15th.

A's are co

On Dr Phil's show, right now(9am ET) they are discussing the latest in this case. I had a thread for it, but it was closed.

sweetmop, maybe you can ask Patty G for your thread to be opened now, via pm. I don't think anyone knows the show is on right now, and all are busy collecting morning news. I thought it was an evening show myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member