New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The search for evidence has spread to the size of one acre. Imagine a football field without endzones. Subtract the size of eight parking places. That is the size of the crime scene they are sifting through. I hope their hands have divine guidance.

there is sooooooo much info on these pages!
i wanted to start this new thread because, what i heard last night, that this might change the whole direction, in my thinking....here's my thought

Mr. Padilla said last night on NG that the clothing that was found was "a bathing suit"

-LE theory in the very beginning (don't know if they still think it) was that she drowned in the pool
-the ladder was out of place according to CA? correct me if i'm wrong...

so many new questions and theories now if indeed there was a bathing suit found...

That still dosen't answer the high levels of cholorform found in the trunk of KC's car. Unless she used the chloroform on Caylee & put her in the pool afterwards. Telling Caylee let's go for a swim & used the drug to make sure she would drown. The rapid phone calls to her parents for help & they didn't answer.....plan backfired to look like an accident. Of course not calling 911 & story from KC if they had answered to LE is that she panicked. Just thinking out loud here. :waitasec:

P.S. Trailerparkgirl I love, love Bubbles & the show "TrailerPark Boys"!:crazy:

From WESH Orlando this morning:

"Investigators have shared more details about what they've found over the past week.

They said the bag holding the remains, including a skull and some bones, also contained clothing.

Authorities also said the body was dumped shortly after the slaying."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18306094/detail.html

...just an observation...

...seems like alot of "theory" commentary on this thread vs. "New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE". There's a running theory thread @ http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75442&page=7

Easy to slip over into theories on any thread, I know, 'cause I keep doin' it myself :bang:
James Bond is correct. When these threads become full of OT conversation they become long and frustrating to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg