Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen these before!:eek::eek: And she saved the high five with Lee on her photobucket? For what, a rememberance souvenier?
This is not her photobucket account. It is the photobucket of someone who saved many of her icons as well as other images related to the case.

on the photobucket thing go to page 11 the one on the top flips and is of a guy in the service

This is not her photobucket account. It is the photobucket of someone who saved many of her icons as well as other images related to the case.

Right, this is just as pink says, a link to someone elses account who saved many of Casey's ICONS from HER photobucket...I could never get muzikman's link to work and he is off working on something else and I found THAT link somewhere back in this thread...I think Pinkpanther actually posted it originally? anyhow, I was just reposting it for ease and convenience...

:)

She also did not have many indicative of ANYTHING to do with children, except 2 that I recall. One said Fat kids are harder to kidnap and another was a cartoon woman crying thinking, Oh no, I forgot to have kids...Otherwise, I see nothing there that would allude to the fact that she was a MOTHER...except one that was a quote from a movie that said I am already pregnant what other shenanigans can I get into? Strange that there would not be anything there about her mother role...

There's one that says "I make little kids cry"

Since Casey was such an avid amateur photog, have we decided which picture of Caylee, other than the father's day video is possibly the last photo taken of her? Was it the photo on Tony's camera? the one that sticks out to me is the one of her in the carseat holding her doll "momma"

There could be some telling info there if we can definitely narrow that down.

I am having a really really hard time disassociating the beautiful photos of Casey and Caylee as Mummy and Daughter to then Casey turning into a cold blooded murderer of her child.

I understand that people that are sociopaths etc can behave all nicey nicey in front of others and be appalling behind closed doors

But pictures don't lie, and in all the photos I have seen (and there has been a gazillion) apart from the odd one or two caylee lookes entirely happy and content with Casey and NOT afraid of her in any way.

Children of abuse usually flinch and certainly do not have those big happy smiles ALL the time.

Its making it so hard for me to correlate those pics to continuous abuse of Caylee an premeditated murder.

Im sorry and I know I will probably be yelled at for stating it, as I know how many out there hate Casey but something just isnt adding up for me.

Buried rage at her mother caused Casey to lash out at Caylee. Abuse is learned at home, whether it be physical or emotional.

My father was a sociopath and was also very charismatic. Everyone loved him, and he looked so "together" in all his photos. However, looking back at our family albums, the children looked terrified in all the photos. He and my mom looked great- it was the kids that looked horrified. Adults can lie and cover their tracks. Kids can't.

FWIW, I agree Caylee looked happy.

Well, I will not be one of those to yell at you. You are so right. There are a lot of pictures of them together and very happy loving shots. The thing is....those pictures were taken when Casey was the center of attention, when it was an advantage to her to be a loving mother. She loved herself more and when it wasn't an advantage and she wasn't being promoted or uplifted anymore she got rid of Caylee.

I just look at myself as a mother and the past 5 years and how I have basically given up my life for my two childrem, BUT I CHOSE to do that to ensure that they were the center , that their needs were 100 percent met , that they never had to feel unloved, unsafe or anything else...

Maybe that is why I just can not get my head around all this..

The biggest thing for me is the NOT reporting her missing for 31 days, for me I wouldn't have slept from the minute she went missing until she was found.

So I KNOW she is guilty.. but guilty of exactly what I am not sure , IF there had not of been all those loving photos of Caylee with Casey this would be open and shut for me...but its the closeness they had in the photos - you cant fake that ....

Argh this is really doing my head in

I wanted to revisit this thread because the recently released photos of the crime scene really remind me of this image Casey uploaded to her photobucket on June 26-- (and revisited many times thereafter)
lovenightscene.jpg

Crime Scene-- note the alcoved/shrouding effect of the trees behind the tent, etc.
crimescenewtent.jpg

(I don't think the LOVE image is an actual image of the crime scene, or that Casey even took this picture. After tracing the origins of many images in her photobucket, I determined that she "borrowed" all the interesting/artistic photographs in her album from others. Though her family often discusses Casey's gift for photography, her photobucket reveals that the only good pictures Casey appears to have taken were those she took of Caylee. )

Though I don't believe she took this picture, I do believe the LOVE image seemed to have personal meaning or significance to her during the end of June.

I created a sort of map of Casey's image uploads and her seemingly incriminating behavior during the period surrounding the LOVE image upload:

On June 23, around 2:00pm: The neighbor reports seeing Casey and a green truck driven by a white male outside of the Anthony home.

On June 24, around the same time, Casey and George have the "f*in gas cans" incident in the garage. Then,

On June 24 at 4:04 pm, Casey uploads this image
which she gives the file name CHANGUSFOREVER2pix2.jpg
CHANGUSFOREVER2pix2-6-24.jpg

(this is an image she will revisit and resave in the future days as well.)

The evening of June 26: Lots of photobucket activity-- this is when she first uploads the image of LOVE illuminated in a darkened tree-shrouded area which IMO resembles the area where the remains were discovered. She revisits the image several times that evening and also in the future.

On the morning of June 27, Casey would abandon her car at the Amscot where Tony would pick her up. Casey would also text Amy H. to tell her she'd "finally gotten rid" of the dead animal smell that had been in her car.

The following shows the image uploading Casey did after she uploaded the LOVE image on the evening of June 26. The uploads and edits occurred into the late evening on June 26. To me, the images seem to intimate some things about Casey's state of mind. She views the LOVE image several times that evening and also visits other images which seem to depict a sort of morbid whimsy. She also uploads some images which, to me, show she's contemplating freedom, fun and engaging in a bit of wanderlust.
I don't know if anyone else will find this interesting-- but I did, so I thought I would share---
I'll put the June 26 activity in a new post bc this is quite long :crazy:!

june261.jpg

june262.jpg

Then on the morning of June 27, Casey abandons her car at the Amscot and texts Amy H. about how she had finally "gotten rid of" the bad smell in her car.

IMO Casey seems to have been ruminating on/reflecting on the wooded area of disposal during the days before she abandoned her car. I wonder if this was also the time period during which she disposed of the body.

Then on the morning of June 27, Casey abandons her car at the Amscot and texts Amy H. about how she had finally "gotten rid of" the bad smell in her car.

IMO Casey seems to have been ruminating on/reflecting on the wooded area of disposal during the days before she abandoned her car. I wonder if this was also the time period during which she disposed of the body.[/QUOTE]

That is VERY interesting.........nice group.

I would love someone with medical opinion look at these and analylize. To me there are allot of clues into her thoughts and actions...........IMo, handcuffs, sex and cold love........does it mean fun or prostitution? She seems not happy with her life but looks for FAME!! I saw about 4 talking about being famous!!! well, she got her wish!

I think the average teen/young adult would have these things in their photobucket. I've seen them all over myspace. I don't think its abnormal or linked to the case at all

:twocents:

- the love picture, I think could be linked. It looks terribly similar.

whoa! Interesting Nancy

some of her pics that I found weird
ththpain.png
ththqu_tv_wildfire5.png
ththth2408665f.jpg
thththshesaliferunier.jpg
ththz38020802.jpg
th00219.jpg

th002653.jpg
th133.png
th246.jpg
thICONATOR_3bbb15e1123f24bc160349f4.jpg