Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they searched the site Caylee was found for 10 days, and today, they release that site and obtain a search warrant for the A's house, basically at the same time.

That makes me wonder if they found something today that made them say, whoa, this ties casey to the crime in a major way, I think we can safely stop searching, because we can definitely match this to her.

Or, is this just my wishful thinking?

We have four TVs in the house and my kids are controlling all of them!

Anything new going on?

IMO LE would like to let family have time to grieve but it is a murder case and things happen when it happens...........kc may be putting her family under the bus today.......something has to give..........

IMO LE would like to let family have time to grieve but it is a murder case and things happen when it happens...........kc may be putting her family under the bus today.......something has to give..........

Amen, passionflower, casey is responsible for what is happening to them today as she has been from the very beginning.

I was hoping that the Anthony's would be given a reprieve to mourn for a bit. Though I'm sure they've known for some time that Caylee was gone, they just got the "official" news yesterday.
Yeah well, they can thank their murderous, lying daughter for all of this treatment! Imagine the difference in the atmosphere for Cindy and George if Casey could just tell the truth!

Speculating -- they probably would allow them time to grieve if they didn't believe they are complicit in the crime? Maybe that's why they are so 'lacking in feeling' as to serve a search warrant today of all days?

I was hoping that the Anthony's would be given a reprieve to mourn for a bit. Though I'm sure they've known for some time that Caylee was gone, they just got the "official" news yesterday.

I agree. Those poor grandparents. So sad.....

PK on Fox. 3 CSI vans and team of detectives came straight from crime scene to A's house. Street is blocked off by police cars in both directions. Expect to take 2-3 hours.

coming for furniture? sandbox? something big for the vans??? Do the vans hold equipment for crime scene? OMG.......did anyone hear of firetruck with lift for arial pix early today? My mom said she saw it on news, I have not heard anything............
I just saw that on MSNBC. I'll keep reading and get "downthread"...maybe someone has said what it's for.

Interesting. Maybe GA & CA just happened to discover something (after 6 months) that may be potential evidence and of interest in LE. Not saying this is the case but it might be a good way to turn hidden evidence over and make it appear as though they really have turned over a new leaf as well... we'll see.

In that case, a search warrant wouldn't have been needed.

IT said the house was taped off as a crime scene..Is that the usual occurrence to do that again?...also mentioned in the article:
"Also, deputies released the crime scene, and the public had access to the site. Casey Anthony's defense team was notified before the scene was released, but members of the team notified deputies they would not inspect the site".
So why was baez whining about access to crime scene before:razz:

What??????????
The defence team didn't go to the crime scene????

Baez is a kook!
He doesn't know what he's doing .. :rolleyes:

I think that based on the results of the stuff they took out of the house last time, they probably are following up for other or more stuff.

So, they searched the site Caylee was found for 10 days, and today, they release that site and obtain a search warrant for the A's house, basically at the same time.

That makes me wonder if they found something today that made them say, whoa, this ties casey to the crime in a major way, I think we can safely stop searching, because we can definitely match this to her.

Or, is this just my wishful thinking?
I'm thinking the same way as you, Lovejac.
It has to be pretty significant I feel, to do manuever all this manpower today, Saturday, and it being the day after confirmation of the remains being Caylee! And, I'm praying it is something big enough to shut down Jose and his snide comments!

IT said the house was taped off as a crime scene..Is that the usual occurrence to do that again?...also mentioned in the article:
"Also, deputies released the crime scene, and the public had access to the site. Casey Anthony's defense team was notified before the scene was released, but members of the team notified deputies they would not inspect the site".
So why was baez whining about access to crime scene before:razz:
Oh, just because he CAN, and I personally find it REALLY annoying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko