Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like she was handing something to the person in blue . . . she doesn't look pissed to me (in response to others' posts), just drained, exhausted ...

I was thinking she was just trying to close the door, get the "intruders" out and not let the little dogs escape. She's obviously suffering.

Yes, it's in Yuri's report. He turned them down because they'd been washed.

O/T - I'm cracking up over the shopping lists.

And after an interview, OCSO, asked for the pants and CA volunteered to bring them in. She then ignored their calls, a search warrant was gotten and LE seized the pants. Yuri wrote in his report that this was another example of the A's not being forthcoming.

we are in a very similar place. i think the 24th is a crock too, though I think the body was already in the woods by then and the smell is and was the basketball sized stain. I think the near brush with her on the 24th is what prompts Casey to start talking to friends about the smell, about G running something over, and the abandonment of the car.

It does make me wonder if the car chase story is true and the route or vehicle was wrong. Was Casey in her car, and George chased after her because he caught a whiff of the car trunk and wanted to see what was going on and then decided he was crazy? That would explain a few things, the story about the chase but the records not supporting Casey being in Cindy's vehicle? Did he convince himself he was crazy but then when he went to impound and sat in the drivers seat he walked to the trunk thinking "please don't let this be my Caylee"???? Is this why we hear soooo much about the 24th, but it doesn't make sense? Just like we hear so much about the 16th but it doesn't make sense either?

I need to go look at Georges epass records for the 24th and assume Casey is hightailing it out of Dad's path with a death reeking vehicle.

I strongly believe that something happened on the 24th between George & KC

He says he was standing.."Right up to the bumper" when KC gave the gas cans back so he had the opportunity to smell the Odor.

Also, he says this happened date about 2:30 PM

If you look at KC's phone call records Cindy tries to Call KC at 2:49 PM

She calls 4x between 2:49 & 2:51 but KC does not answer

I think George called Cindy & told her what happened & then Cindy called Casey in a "Panic"

George had to have noticed the odor - He was standing right next to the open trunk & on the 25th KC start telling her friends the squirrel story so if the car smelled on the 25th then I'm sure it smelled on the 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member