Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of the three CI people leaving the A's house have an interesting item. The last person is carrying some items that look like they might be some kind of computer items. One looks like discs and some other thing in a blue box. Can anyone figure out what they are?

could be a roll of clear tape or a disc holder

not sure

can anyone tell what is on the cardboard that one lady is carrying out?

On the left is a tape dispenser (large, packing tape style), I think the one in the middle looks like it may dispense gloves or bags (I've seen similar at crime scenes), maybe the box on the right is something similar for booties or labels? Who knows? :waitasec: I'm guessing-- pretty sure about the tape though.

I had been under the very strong impression that Casey had gone the dumpster route and was so cocky and comfortable during her month of freedom because she believed the body would not be found. Her actions baffle me even more knowing where the body was and how much evidence was available. Did she have in the back of her mind everyday that it could be found? What about when the cops were called? Did she think the shoe would drop immediately?

She sure was cocky! I was certain the body was far away or completely destroyed by fire or alligators. I'm still stunned it was so close.

the girl in the photo with the large bag appears to be in a hurry

she has something - the middle one always has the goods

Looks like she was handing something to the person in blue . . . she doesn't look pissed to me (in response to others' posts), just drained, exhausted ...

I think she's reaching out to pull the storm door shut, but I agree, she doesn't look angry. Just drained.

maybe they found a PAVER like the kind in photo 2

:furious:

Yes, yes, yes, robotdog. This is exactly what I've been trying to say. See how much more incriminating finding a paver at the scene would be than finding a book or photos? This would be tooooo perfect! :clap:

Yes, yes, yes, robotdog. This is exactly what I've been trying to say. See how much more incriminating finding a paver at the scene would be than finding a book or photos? This would be tooooo perfect! :clap:

great minds think alike
:):crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::)

Maybe she is angry. It looks like the investigators may have taken her bra.

(I'll save everyone else the trouble and :slap: myself)

OMG!! Never expected that from YOU!
I thought she looked a "down" but didn't want to say anything.

Slide/photo 2 - these techs look very somber? All have eyes downcast, and tightly drawn facial expressions.

To me, they appear either angry or upset.

ITA. I see people who are righteously upset and angry and mostly DETERMINED to do their jobs and see KC prosecuted to the fullest extent. I think these LE officers and CSI have been traumatized as well.

I had been under the very strong impression that Casey had gone the dumpster route and was so cocky and comfortable during her month of freedom because she believed the body would not be found. Her actions baffle me even more knowing where the body was and how much evidence was available. Did she have in the back of her mind everyday that it could be found? What about when the cops were called? Did she think the shoe would drop immediately?

Casey has never faced any accountability for her actions and has consistently been able to snow those around her with her lies. Couple that with her likely sociopathic pathology and you have an individual who erroneously believes themselves capable of out-smarting anyone. This is why I think she lashed out at both Melich and Allen, they were not buying her line of BS. I don't think she thought that far ahead and if she even considered that the body would be found I think Casey thought she would be able to come up with a convincing story. We are now seeing how that is working..or not working out for her.

i think LE has a 99.8 percent chance with all the evidence they have of getting a conviction ..and they are just getting the other .2 percent collected now

this case is over

If they go with something other than the "Nanny Took Her" theory then he almost has to put KC on the stand to explain her behavior & lies.

We all know that if Casey takes the stand she'll be crucified by the Prosecutor.

I just don't see how Jose has a chance if LE does in fact have physical evidence to tie Casey to the murder

How would the entire nanny defense come into evidence without the defendant's testimony?

Maybe she is angry. It looks like the investigators may have taken her bra.

(I'll save everyone else the trouble and :slap: myself)

Snort... Sorry but that was a good one Chilly!! :clap::biglaugh:

I can understand she would not be too thrilled, but honestly I could care less.. this is and always be about Caylee. If that means that their grieving time is interrupted then By all means. at least they have the option to grieve. More than what that sweet baby has now. :mad:

I do have to say that I am absolutely DIEING to see what they have removed from the house. At this rate there isn't going to be much left in the house by the time the trial starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann