Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went shopping and came home to 15 pages to read. I read a few and missed your post because I basically posted the same thing.
LE might have told JB more than the public has been told about the recent tests and evidence. I can see the possibility of KC, being advised by JB, making a deal. It seems very odd that JB and the other Attorneys haven't gone to the scene. I realize there is not much to see there but how could he comment about what was left at the scene for his experts to inspect/how large of an area/what shape the crime scene was in etc if he doesn't go to the scene when he is told it is being released? Somethings up and I think it is a deal.

Things that make you go hmmm. But would Casey actually crack? Would Jose give up his oppty to be on stage for trial? I fear that he may want to have that spotlight at trial soo badly that he not be offering her the best advice.

Or could it be that Lee, who recently lawyer'd up, has come forward w/some guilty knowledge-- leading LE to search the home again? I think he has "known" that Caylee was gone for some time now and that's why he hasn't been around the home much. That sort of reality based thinking was not welcome in Cindy's home.

Chilly ... LOL ... I read your post first and now I need to go back. May need to and :slap: myself too.

welcome out of lurkdom!

I don't buy the sighting on the 16th anymore, I used, but I think this is what George wants immunity for.... I think George and Cindy have systematically lied about what occured the evening of the 15th. I tend to think Casey stormed out of the house with Caylee still in her swim clothes after being with Cindy and killed her in the car. I think she went into the trunk and was not bagged until the 17th or 18th, in the backyard at some point that same day (looking for a burial spot? decided it was too hard to dig a hole? and just dumped her around the corner?).

agree! So, no tucking into bed on the 15th and no seeing the girls leave w/ their backpacks on the 16th. And where were all the experts just waiting to get into the crime scene when it was released? Maybe JB was on GR's boat, but didn't they have someone on standby? They knew LE ws probably going to be done this weekend! Wonder what lame_ss excuse the defense is going to come up withnow?:waitasec:

thanks impatient! my thoughts exactly. I've always thought that GA's "tell" in his interviews are the spots which his descriptions are overly detailed. There are several more that bug me and have led me to think he is trying to appear cooperative when it may actually be a cover. The unnecessary detail in that event seemed to me to exist only to corroborate that Caylee left the house in good health so that it would be assumed the crime had taken place elsewhere or by someone else.

I believe she was in the trunk until the 17th when it became apparent to KC she needed to contain the body (and that would explain the 2+ day decomp signature). And if she was watching videos with AL the night before and he took off from school to be with her the 17th, it was the first time she could fit it into her busy little schedule. Also one explanation for cadaver dog hits in yard (although I could imagine that as well from icky pant stains being rinsed by a hose in the backyard a month later).

I originally thought she had decided to hide the body on 6-17 in the early-evening ping dead space of several hours where she was actually north of AR's place and just SW of UCF in the wooded area that looks like it backs into Jay Blanchard. I was thinking she might have wanted to capitalize on the recent discovery of the jogger being killed and then changed her mind - maybe ran into people.

GA's next moment of "truthiness" is the gas can incident on the 24th is told several ways, but at no time does he mention a smell, which - if the car was dumped 3 days later - would surely have been noticeable within a few feet of the car. I tend to think she may have been spooked after that and tore out of there and dumped her at the present site then.

we are in a very similar place. i think the 24th is a crock too, though I think the body was already in the woods by then and the smell is and was the basketball sized stain. I think the near brush with her on the 24th is what prompts Casey to start talking to friends about the smell, about G running something over, and the abandonment of the car.

It does make me wonder if the car chase story is true and the route or vehicle was wrong. Was Casey in her car, and George chased after her because he caught a whiff of the car trunk and wanted to see what was going on and then decided he was crazy? That would explain a few things, the story about the chase but the records not supporting Casey being in Cindy's vehicle? Did he convince himself he was crazy but then when he went to impound and sat in the drivers seat he walked to the trunk thinking "please don't let this be my Caylee"???? Is this why we hear soooo much about the 24th, but it doesn't make sense? Just like we hear so much about the 16th but it doesn't make sense either?

I need to go look at Georges epass records for the 24th and assume Casey is hightailing it out of Dad's path with a death reeking vehicle.

I agree its really not right to imply she'd let someone fry

Well Jane,

Why would she tell LE that Jessie & Amy were the 2 people that they should be looking at.

Amy, the Person that her daughter robbed.

Please explain to me why a person would point the finger at another person if they didn't expect LE to listen to them?

Listen to the interviews. LE was there to talk about what happened to Caylee & Cindy on numerous occasions kept going back to Jessie.

i would bet my last dollar there is someone else involved in AT LEAST the cover up........and my guess is the brother knows a lot more

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:furious:

Maybe she is angry. It looks like the investigators may have taken her bra.

(I'll save everyone else the trouble and :slap: myself)

Chilly -- I haven't looked at the pictures yet but this is so out of character for you to say anything at all, even jestingly, remotely critical of her that I'm rushing off to the link right now! :) Love your posts!

The picture of the three CI people leaving the A's house have an interesting item. The last person is carrying some items that look like they might be some kind of computer items. One looks like discs and some other thing in a blue box. Can anyone figure out what they are?

Well Jane,

Why would she tell LE that Jessie & Amy were the 2 people that she should be looking at.

Amy, the Person that her daughter robbed.

Please explain to me why a person would point the finger at another person if they didn't expect LE to listen to them?

Listen to the interviews. LE was ther to talk about what happened to Caylee & Cindy on numerous occasions kept going back to Jessie.

And all during the FBI interview it was Amy this, Ricardo that, take a look at them, they're suspicious, ad nauseum.

we are in a very similar place. i think the 24th is a crock too, though I think the body was already in the woods by then and the smell is and was the basketball sized stain. I think the near brush with her on the 24th is what prompts Casey to start talking to friends about the smell, about G running something over, and the abandonment of the car.

It does make me wonder if the car chase story is true and the route or vehicle was wrong. Was Casey in her car, and George chased after her because he caught a whiff of the car trunk and wanted to see what was going on and then decided he was crazy? That would explain a few things, the story about the chase but the records not supporting Casey being in Cindy's vehicle? Did he convince himself he was crazy but then when he went to impound and sat in the drivers seat he walked to the trunk thinking "please don't let this be my Caylee"???? Is this why we hear soooo much about the 24th, but it doesn't make sense? Just like we hear so much about the 16th but it doesn't make sense either?

I need to go look at Georges epass records for the 24th and assume Casey is hightailing it out of Dad's path with a death reeking vehicle.

I thought KC was supposed to have been in Cindy's car when he supposedly chased her. Guess I better go back and do some checking. :)

That makes so much sense to me. When KC said, here's your *advertiser censored*ing gas cans she immediately jumped in the car and took off? Maybe GA forgot that little detail?

The picture of the three CI people leaving the A's house have an interesting item. The last person is carrying some items that look like they might be some kind of computer items. One looks like discs and some other thing in a blue box. Can anyone figure out what they are?

Blue box = latex gloves, like they're wearing.

I think she's holding a folded up box or brown bags that they didn't use, with a roll of packing tape and whatever is in the white box - maybe plastic bags or booties?

Maybe she is angry. It looks like the investigators may have taken her bra.

(I'll save everyone else the trouble and :slap: myself)

OMG....I am cracking up over here. I was just looking at that picture and thinking whoa...she needs a new bra.

I thought KC was supposed to have been in Cindy's car when he supposedly chased her. Guess I better go back and do some checking. :)

I overlook pretty much everything they say because how can we believe them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member