Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there any word on what was taken ? Ive read through all 16 pages and havent seen it

Everything I am reading states 3 boxes and a paper bag of undetermined stuff. Maybe we'll find out in a little bit...

JB did not go to the crime scene? I thought that was what he whined about for days so they could do their own investigating. Makes no sense, whine because you cannot do something, then don't do what you whined about when you finally get to.

I am curious about the new search and what they find.

I don't get it either. At the very least, after all the public whining, I'd think he'd go just to save face. Guess he was just blowing hot air. Kind of like "you don't know the half of it".

Confused, grieving grandparents do not act like they did if they are truly innocent. Even if they are just covering up for KC, that behavior is repugnant by itself. Their precious granddaugher was murdered and they conduct themselves in a manner that is totally at odds with the grieving process.
It is NOT grieving when you lie to LE to protect your daughter or your own hide. I don't care if people say they would do the same thing. If you did the same thing in their situation, you would be dead wrong too and should go to prison...Like I said, grieving does not justify breaking the law!

No it doesn't..but they did not know during that time that Caylee was murdered.. We were able to step back and see things as they were..they were conducting themselves as if Caylee was taken and alive somewhere. jmo

Everything I am reading states 3 boxes and a paper bag of undetermined stuff. Maybe we'll find out in a little bit...

Ok so I just watched the fox live report

That was interesting.

I saw the boxes and paper BAG S being taken - One has to wonder if in the paper bags that looked padded to me whether there was Photographs , like ones on walls in frames.

I don't get it either. At the very least, after all the public whining, I'd think he'd go just to save face. Guess he was just blowing hot air. Kind of like "you don't know the half of it".

Why would he want to go to the crime scene now ?

There is Nothing left to see

Its just woods, that have been cleared.

Nothing is there just the sad memory of beautiful Caylee being dumped there.

So a not to go o/t on this thread I have sent you a PM and a invite to Social Group that we have about Darlie and her very possible innocence

x

OK Thank you..now let me find where I get my PM at..lol
:blowkiss:

Willy..this is OT but wanted to share that I was at a luncheon with a MLM and was seated across from her husband Darren..I told him I recognized who he was..we talked about Darlie ..He showed me his tattos he had on his arm of his 3 boy's and we talked about new evidence in her case that he hoped would clear Darlie..I had a very eerie feeling sitting there..lasted for days

Just listening to Fox now. There is a connection between the mother and two children shot in Dallas today, and the Darlie Routier case. The mother was the daughter of the judge in the Routier case.

Hmmm....

Orlando Sentinel reports that George seems visibly upset at the latest events of the day.

Typical stupid journo reporting. Is that not the biggest DUH ever? Did they expect him to be happy?
The family needed some peace and quiet to grieve the confirmed loss of their grandaughter/neice, and instead they got another search of their home.
I think I'd be a little more than visibly upset. I might even be a raving lunatic... JMO

Not for anyone in particular but those who feel the A's should be left to grieve, just want to ask yo'll a question ........

Would you prefer that LE, having a search warrant, simply give the A's time to grieve while the evidence on the search warrant is possibly compromised then complain at a later date that LE DIDN'T do their job because some felt the A's deserved time to grieve and the evidence WAS compromised?

IF LE felt there was evidence needed to further convict an individual or individuals, then time is of the essence, regardless of the day or where that evidence is.

Obviously, since a judge signed the search warrant on a Saturday afternoon, it carries enormous weight.

:clap::clap::clap: ITA

Typical stupid journo reporting. Is that not the biggest DUH ever? Did they expect him to be happy?
The family needed some peace and quiet to grieve the confirmed loss of their grandaughter/neice, and instead they got another search of their home.
I think I'd be a little more than visibly upset. I might even be a raving lunatic... JMO

I understand how you feel but remember, LE is now an advocate for Caylee. Unfortunately they must do whatever it takes to see that Caylee gets justice.

These men and women have to put their "emotions" to the side in order to do a good job of solving this crime.

While it may seem harsh, they know somethings we don't.

Hi, It looks like that older sepia-tint photo had been in the book and slid out. And I remember in that crime scene photo it looked like other squarish/rectangular items also lay nearby the book on the ground.

It only makes sense to me that whoever dumped Caylee there :rolleyes: put at least the sepia photo in that book before putting the book in the bag. Maybe those other items had been in that book too!

I'm thinking maybe they discovered a photo snapshot like the ones on the coulage board we have a photo of. That family took a lot of photos. Something that this person wanted to dispose of or even something like a photo of Caylee's real dad.

The investigators would want to locate the other photos from that roll of film, right, to tie it to the house. Especially as if someone like Casey {airhead} tucked photos in a book she probably wouldn't think to wear gloves. But of all the prints on that supposed photo, the last one to handle it would be on top.

So evidence like this could tie the remains scene to the house and also directly to whoever prepared the bag for disposal. That would logicaly be the killer IMO.

If not a photo it could be a letter, receipt, etc.

Any ideas?

:confused: I am confused. This sounds very interesting but I have no idea what you are talking about. I am in Germany & do not get to read all the post like I did at home. PLEASE fill me in on this & a PM would be awesome since I might miss it on the threads. Anyone????

I think it speaks volumes that he didn't run out there ASAP after all of the whining. Sudden loss of hope, perhaps?

Even Darlie's house sold after folks knew what happened there. More than once, as a matter of fact.

The Routier house sold, but the first guy who bought it got it for far less than it's appraised value - which is pretty typical of houses where there have been murders. He basically gutted the house and re-did the outside so it would in no way look like it did at the time of the murders. He bought it to flip and sold it someone else. Generally these properties are problematic, especially in the case of an unsolved homicide. The Cullen Davis Estate, for example, has gone bankrupt in every incarnation since the murders (Mexican Restaurant, upscale steakhouse, etc.) Locals describe the house as cursed and generally don't want to go there. The Ramsay house in Boulder was on the market for years, finally sold and when those owners wanted to move, went back on the market for a long period of time.

Shouldn't the toxicology report be back? I think Dr Baden said it would not take long. Maybe they are looking for "household weapons"

From the M.E:
"It will be difficult to interpret levels from these specimens and this will not be definitive in helping determine the cause of death," said Garavaglia. "Should other information become available the cause of death may be revisited."

I guess they are searching for the 'other', whatever that might be.

Just listening to Fox now. There is a connection between the mother and two children shot in Dallas today, and the Darlie Routier case. The mother was the daughter of the judge in the Routier case.

Hmmm....

Housemouse that is really strange..this judge has overseen a lot of cases..I wonder why the mention of Darlie.. Maybe because it was a high profile case you think or something a little more deeper

In my opinion, GA and CA know more than they are telling about the aftermath of whatever happened to Caylee, and were possibly involved in a coverup of some kind. I don't think that LE want to see GA and CA in jail (think back to the video of Yuri holding Cindy's hands) but I do think they might use the threat of jail or charges to get them to tell LE information about KC re: murder of Caylee. JMO

RIP beautiful little Caylee :angel:

I so agree with you, I have never felt Yuri wanted the CA, GA, or LA in jail. However, I also have NO doubt he will have them arrested if he finds evidence they have done anything that compromised this case. His job is to be a good cop & he is, he can be kind, empathetic, hopeful, but he can not be a softie & I doubt he is. His number one job is to solve the case & give Caylee justice. If his investigation leads him to an arrest of anyone else, so be it. That is out of his control, he didnt commit the crime, only helps to solve it.

I so agree with you, I have never felt Yuri wanted the CA, GA, or LA in jail. However, I also have NO doubt he will have them arrested if he finds evidence they have done anything that compromised this case. His job is to be a good cop & he is, he can be kind, empathetic, hopeful, but he can not be a softie & I doubt he is. His number one job is to solve the case & give Caylee justice. If his investigation leads him to an arrest of anyone else, so be it. That is out of his control, he didnt commit the crime, only helps to solve it.

:clap: And that is what makes Yuri such a wonderful detective and person. He is doing his job and very well, I might add.

From the M.E:
"It will be difficult to interpret levels from these specimens and this will not be definitive in helping determine the cause of death," said Garavaglia. "Should other information become available the cause of death may be revisited."

I guess they are searching for the 'other', whatever that might be.

When I listened to Dr G talk about the toxicology, I got the impression that there could have been chemical evidence on other things besides the body itself...I could be way off *shrugs*

For all those who asked Fox Weekend news is over until the 10pm news broadcast. It should be the same link that was posted earlier. The reporter said @ 10pm they'll update todays search warrant & and the Caylee case. Just before 10pm start it so it loads in time & during commercials u will get just a black screen. The link will probably be the same for Sundays Orlando FOX local news reports. Not sure of what time it airs throughout the day but it's 5pm-6pm & 10pm for the weekend.

Link for Live Orlando Fox Weekend News:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/liveweekends.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members