Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem...all of this gives me one great big headache.

Me too! but I just remembered something I saw a few days ago on another thread that may help our headache..Be right back with a link I hope!

Someone on NG or HLN said something about her arriving with red-rimmed eyes. I wonder if she was crying because she didn't want to leave her cell.

I watched the hearing and she had no red-rimmed eyes as I could see. she was stoic, answered the two or three yes/no questions with no emotion or attitude whatsoever. Howeever, toward the end, at one point the camera focused on her and she was about to cry but stopped. as she was leaving, she was smiling at JB.

It would be very interesting to know. We worked feverishly here on the board that night contacting everyone we could think of. I truly believe LE began their investigation at that moment.

I should go back to rumour thread 6 (I think) where it started and see if anyone said anything about her being in a group. I'll let you know if I find out.

And, you're right - that ripple might have started this whole tsunami.

Me too! but I just remembered something I saw a few days ago on another thread that may help our headache..Be right back with a link I hope!

Found what I was looking for but now my head hurts even more :bang:

Here it is: (Bolded by me)

Originally Posted by Friday
Help!!!

Re PI Hoover--I'm looking for any videos, photos, or eyewitness info regarding Hoover's presence at the TES Blanchard Park search in November.
TIY

WTH! does that mean? Now my head is pounding :(

I honestly believe that was an LP-ism, spin just to point the finger at these PI's.

It sounds more reasonable what was stated, that this was to sign up as a team leader and maybe assign an area.

There is a conspiracy theory of that in of itself BUT I don't see any form you fill out saying where the body is located.

Maybe a form to document any findings, so they can have a record of discoveries and that they were checked and closed.

LP takes a simple statement of fact and spins it with some hype.

It would be very interesting to know. We worked feverishly here on the board that night contacting everyone we could think of. I truly believe LE began their investigation at that moment.

Hey, scoot to rumours thread and read Friday's musings... maybe related?

Sons and daughters of light, do I read you correctly, ahem, retraction of DP Dec 5?

Oh, woeful day, etc.

Jeez.

Yes/NO???

We got news of the retraction on Dec. 5th, but I have traced back articles discussing JB's supporting documents as early as Nov. 5. So I haven't yet read conclusively on the exact date that the SA pulled it off the table. Which is relevant if they only have 45 days to reinstate.

Prosecutors told media on Friday, December 4th. Is that the firm legal date?

Oy Vey.

You're on your own - I'm sleuthing something else...

Temptress with thy flow of wit, now stopst thine mouth, for thou referrest to nuptials not thought of by Hera, Jupiter, nor even Hades--darkest of princes--gleaming sallowly over pork rinds, when he first gazed on Proserpina, his bride to be, his turnip, munching poptarts, coloring with pens her paper, in a dark cell. Then did he cast his eye o'er Or-lawn-do. Eureka, or words like that, I have found her, the Dark One, etc, the devourer of her own, I have here found one too like me, etc., etc.

So, you are saying JB has a contender? kidding.

OMG... beautiful :blowkiss:

I honestly believe that was an LP-ism, spin just to point the finger at these PI's.

It sounds more reasonable what was stated, that this was to sign up as a team leader and maybe assign an area.

There is a conspiracy theory of that in of itself BUT I don't see any form you fill out saying where the body is located.

Maybe a form to document any findings, so they can have a record of discoveries and that they were checked and closed.

This is so true. At oen point he said that he was told that they found caylee, and that 'she was dead, and they were going to get her now".

Did you see the Hoover interview?
Here is a link if you haven't
Ex-Bodyguard Denies Knowing About Caylee Was Dead
Sources: Dominic Casey Swears Under Oath

http://www.wesh.com/news/18441645/detail.html

Believe me, the possibilities are endless. There are addicts in every walks of life, including health care workers...theft is rampant. I have seen it and reported it.

As has been discussed here in the past, if Casey had an addiction to Benzo's she would have gone through withdrawl during her first time in jail (and we would have noticed that withdrawl in the videos from her first time in court) as she was not being medicated while there.

Very bright wit! You have excellent taste.

I'm still trying to make sense of some of the stuff on NG. Got thoughts?

I didn't watch and am just now catching up!

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but did anyone notice that the way JB says "I have this young lady`s life in my hands. I find it a grand insult that anyone would even assume that I would engage in selling the photos of a dead baby." It makes it sound like he is saying I have KC's life in my hands, why would I sell photos that would make her look guilty.

Of course, I didn't watch the show. This is how it is written in the transcript. Can anyone confirm if he did say it like that?

The problem with LP-ism is we have to interpret everything he says but then we don't all end up with the same take/spin on it..This creates mass confusion..I want him to keep talking (he does have many facts) but I seriously wish he'd can the -ism!

Found what I was looking for but now my head hurts even more :bang:

Here it is: (Bolded by me)

Originally Posted by Friday
Help!!!

Re PI Hoover--I'm looking for any videos, photos, or eyewitness info regarding Hoover's presence at the TES Blanchard Park search in November.
TIY

This may be forbidden but Murt was on constantly, with video, during that time, and you may wanna check that website. I'm sorry I can't help you with data, but maybe they can in the basement. I'm guessing there's lotsa good stuff on Murt's recording of BP search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim